[[VIDEO]] BIRDMAN SPEAKS ON GETTING A $100 Mill Check , JAY-z & Winning a mill at superbowl

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 JayStayPaid said:
Oil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>Music

If you look at that site, it look like a front for some Ponzi scheme... their oil site. You'd know if you was around during the whole Madoff situation when all those Ponzi scheme artists started to come out... and looked at their sites.

You telling me the board of directors are Baby and his rapper? Is that how you would attract investors? You think some rich a.ss white folks would invest in these fools?

I'm telling you, something ain't right.

Last edited by PTC; 02-26-2011 at 03:39 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #82
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 JayStayPaid said:
Oil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>Music

yeah he has his hands in some oil company...but there is little to NO info on the company...so how do you expect us to believe they are making 100Million dollar exchanges...? That info would be out there somewhere... on some stock trading sites or some s**t...

Edit: Lol that oil site looks like a straight up front for some other s**t.
 7 years ago '11        #83
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Why is the heating oil site the ONLY site you can find with information on Bronald Oil?

"As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls."
 02-26-2011, 03:40 AM         #84
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When people start gettin tats on their face??s**t is horrible.
 7 years ago '11        #85
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
I almost feel like Baby gon get outted one day on some serious bulls**t... you look at how Moguls like Diddy, 50, and Jay approach then you look at Baby...

lol he has been doing it for 21 years though, nothing can f**k with experience... but then you got Bernie Madoff lol.
 7 years ago '04        #86
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,660 | Props total: 4180 4180
 PTC said:
Is it POSSIBLE he received a 100 mill check? Yes.

Is it LIKELY he received a 100 mill check? No.
that's all there is to it.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 dopemcee said:
umm..so how does this work?

he said the story about him coming to studio with a ferarri and lil wayne clowning on him and he went the next day and got buggati...

but lil wayne was in jail when homie got that bugatti..so that part of his story isnt even looking right..plus who just goes out and get a bugatti.?? dont you need to be on a list and s**t for that?
I don't know if you are familiar with the Bugatti ordering process but

you don't buy that b**ch off the lot

you place your order and then 2-6 months later you have your Bugatti, you don't need to be on no list, there isn't a big demand for them, but they are special ordered, you contact the manufacturer, make a 20% deposit at the time of ordering, he got the special paint job so the total cost would be around 2.3 mill, deposit being $460,000.00 then they deliver the car to you and you get billed for the rest.

I do believe that Baby had a Ferrari and traded it in for a Bugatti, cause I seen him once in a red 458 coming out of DeVitos on South Beach, and never seen him in that b**ch again after that, since then its been the Bugatti
 7 years ago '06        #88
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 7 years ago '11        #89
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Player 1 said:
hop hop has some of the dumbest fans.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 PTC said:
Ima have to roll with Adewale on this one... probably since I got a education which some of you desperately need.

Is it POSSIBLE he received a 100 mill check? Yes.

Is it LIKELY he received a 100 mill check? No.

Just sit back and think about it, who cut him the check?

Ya'll realize that's more than Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, and Christopher Nolan got in 2010? That's just on paper though, I'm sure these people got more than that in 2010...

Point is, that's movie money. The movie industry will run laps around music when it comes to revenue.

Baby wasn't even on the Forbes list last year... Unless than 100 mill check was 7 years worth of money that he was owed, then that s**t probably didn't happen.

Ask yourselves, what businesses in Baby apart of? You see how Jay and 50 doing it... you telling me Baby making 100 mill off YM alone?

Right.

Either way though, I'm sure he gettin dough, but I know Jay-Z and 50 laughin at his dumbass after this interview.
he would not be in Forbes unless he chose to go public with his business, Baby has ALOT of dirty money, there is a reason why nobody knows how much he's worth, s**t I heard he was into distributing ki's until Katrina hit. If you think this man keeps his hands clean and that he ain't into some dirt thats getting him big money on the side you're a fool.

s**t for all we know that 100 mill could be offa dope, back in the G he was known through uptown cause that dude flipped 100k into 2 mill in a matter of months when he was in the dope game, he is a true hustler and knows what he's doing
 7 years ago '11        #91
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Draped Up said:
he would not be in Forbes unless he chose to go public with his business, Baby has ALOT of dirty money, there is a reason why nobody knows how much he's worth, s**t I heard he was into distributing ki's until Katrina hit. If you think this man keeps his hands clean and that he ain't into some dirt thats getting him big money on the side you're a fool.
Forbes does some real rough estimating... no one ever confirms Forbes rankings btw... one time 50 did say it was inaccurate and shorted him. Point is, Baby is not on there AT all, the music money would be available for them to find/estimate if it was there... no way you telling me supposed this n*gga claiming he make more money from hip hop music than any other person got private information... s**t I know Jay and 50 both got private s**t, but no way you hiding THAT much unless...

It's dirty. And yes I do agree that Baby probably got dirty money hence the oil company and my previous post. I think the chances of that are real high, it's kind of hard to imagine this n*gga in a meeting with anybody serious and to be taken serious by anyone.

s**t for all we know that 100 mill could be offa dope, back in the G he was known through uptown cause that dude flipped 100k into 2 mill in a matter of months when he was in the dope game, he is a true hustler and knows what he's doing
Lol if it was, that would be the dumbest s**t to say on the radio/publicly. He red flaggin himself for no reason.

I don't doubt he a hustler and he know what he's doing though, you don't stick around for 21 years for no reason. I respect that.

I'm just calling his bluff on that statement.
 7 years ago '11        #92
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
He doing a good job of playing his character though... and his image.

Let's be honest here, this n*gga said he never made a bad investment and never passed up one or seen one that he wishes he was part of.... other than copyrighting "bling bling"

Yeah, you got a better streak than Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs.

Hard to knock on him though, considering hip hop fans are the most uneducated and dumbass fans in the world, they'll take his word like some free crack in on a bathroom sink.

He pronounced "landaulet maybach"..."lottajet"
 7 years ago '10        #93
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 PTC said:
He doing a good job of playing his character though... and his image.

Let's be honest here, this n*gga said he never made a bad investment and never passed up one or seen one that he wishes he was part of.... other than copyrighting "bling bling"

Yeah, you got a better streak than Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs.

Hard to knock on him though, considering hip hop fans are the most uneducated and dumbass fans in the world, they'll take his word like some free crack in on a bathroom sink.

He pronounced "landaulet maybach"..."lottajet"
 7 years ago '10        #94
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 Draped Up said:

Yeah since n*ggas write 100Million dollar CHECKS for dope money

since when you heard of a dope transaction involving a checking account b?
 7 years ago '08        #95
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 FlamboyantOne said:
This goes to show you.......education and a firm grasp on the English Language is vastly overrated.......

And I would love to know where he got even odds at on the Super Bowl?
Man hes f**king lying he ain't spunt s**t... but Jae Millz & Lil Twist budget.
 02-26-2011, 08:03 AM         #96
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
Baby said he got clowned for driving a Ferrari..

This cant be life..

*two threads, thought I leave my two cents in both*

Babys money is secret as s**t, i bet even Wayne dont know how much hes worth

hes either hidin it or hes got some untaxed money, cos that dudes rich
 02-26-2011, 08:07 AM         #97
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought gambling was taxed in america?
 7 years ago '05        #98
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
@4:26 "we haven't RANT into that yet"
 7 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Draped Up said:

s**t for all we know that 100 mill could be offa dope
, back in the G he was known through uptown cause that dude flipped 100k into 2 mill in a matter of months when he was in the dope game, he is a true hustler and knows what he's doing

somebody gav him a check for 100mil for some dope?
my uncle rich has somethin to say

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #100
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 StoopidVillinz said:
most of the population of the entire world wont even see a mill in they life time..
***fixed it for u right quick***
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago