[[VIDEO]] BIRDMAN SPEAKS ON GETTING A $100 Mill Check , JAY-z & Winning a mill at superbowl

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1822 1822
 fmoney88 said:
I guess you havent realized the only way to get rich in the music biz is to f**k people over.

50 cent
P diddu
Jay Z
Birdman
Master P
Camron

They are ALL well known for fukin people over and all rich as hell. But hey they are smart business who are able to manipulate people, you got to give them props its not an easy thing to do. I am against it though and I think its wrong

I dont think 50 belongs on that list to the extent of the others, dude is known for giving generous handouts to his team, dude gave buck a quarter mill 2-3 times just to pay off his taxes, bought him a bentley, bought banks a crib, put 1 mill of tour money aside for yayo when he got home, constantly takes his artist on tour with him and breaks them off six figures a show. If that's getting screwed then please let me sign up.

Last edited by psylence2k; 02-25-2011 at 10:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
B-b**ch we da beeeeeeezness hundred meelion dollaeeeeeeeeers

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Beelee dat plehboi

Last edited by OJ Pimpson; 02-25-2011 at 09:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #43
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Millerionaire87 said:
so 50 didnt make 100 million off of vitamin water?? n*gga you sound dumb as f**k!!! got damn....and you know who would write them that f**kin check????? Universal dumbass..... lol... i swear some of you n*ggas really need to stcik to reading! when you come in a thread just
I'M DUMB and you really think people are getting checks for 100 million dollars to cash. Record labels have 100 million dollars of liquidity on hand to give to a single person for services. Pack your bags, send your mother a text bye, call a cab and GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!

FYI 50 cent got a buy out on stocks he owned from a company that got bought out by Coca Cola, the biggest beverage company in the world, u dips**t.

Take some accounting classes before you talk you dumb rap artist d!ck riding piece of s**t. The world is much bigger than the stupid s**t rappers say in which you seem to believe so much. They are just musicians!!!!!!! Just because they show you a life that you would have no idea about or have access to doesn't mean everything they say is true.

Last edited by Adewale; 02-25-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 02-25-2011, 09:33 PM         #44
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of haters in this thread I hate it when my b**ch counts the money in my pocket couldn't imagine me doing that to another n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 NO RELIGION said:
what is it that he's lying about?
a 100 mill check lmao.is this n*gga dr.evil?
 7 years ago '06        #46
Mista Bigg 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 71 71
you only live once, do it bigg. cat takes care of his folks, friends and hood so they deserve to ball. congrats
 7 years ago '06        #47
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 big blak afrika said:
A lot of haters in this thread I hate it when my b**ch counts the money in my pocket couldn't imagine me doing that to another n*gga.
Its not hating. Does anyone else find it absurd that a rapper says he got a check for a 100 million dollars cash. CASH?!?! Im not saying its not possible but it seems unlikely. Most people dont own that much liquidity. Let alone to get it as a single check from a record label. I'm not countin his pockets, but I'm not a dumb n*gga that swallows wat ever I'm fed. Anyone with common sense or any idea on how finance works in America can see the likelihood of that being true is low.

If says he got 70 trillion dollars, am I hater for saying that some bulls**t. Please hip-hop fans stop being so fukking dumb and gullible.
 7 years ago '09        #48
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
all i got is $550 under my name right now
 7 years ago '04        #49
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
lmao cant say nothing but damn
 7 years ago '08        #50
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376 OP
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676
 Gmengfx said:
im sure baby got crazy money..but i feel like he exaggerates how much..i mean wtf do i know? but i duno what the hell did he get a 100 mill check on..i mean thats ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of money..he woulda had to make 1 strong power move for that ..i know cash money trickles in..so what was the str8 up 100,000..honestly would like to know..not callin him out

but the reason why i say i think he exaggerates..for example..baby said he carrying 200k on him..then once they ask to pull it out..he changes and says its around 100k..which is still.."crazy money" but still..that just proves he axaggerates
c/s hes caked up but i think he be exaggerating too
 7 years ago '10        #51
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
whether he has the money or not, at the end of the day, birdman has more money than i do... belee dat LOL
 7 years ago '08        #52
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Only in america...a donkey becomes this wealthy.
 7 years ago '08        #53
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 WilliamET09 said:
and lemme guess

your prob one of the dudes that calls rappers

"SELL OUTS"
 7 years ago '04        #54
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 WilliamET09 said:
i got like four on me, cuh. things ain't lookin' so wavy as i thought they would this month.

tell birdman to send a couple bills my way. i'm sure he'll oblige.

...right?
 7 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20860 20860
 Adewale said:
I'M DUMB and you really think people are getting checks for 100 million dollars to cash. Record labels have 100 million dollars of liquidity on hand to give to a single person for services. Pack your bags, send your mother a text bye, call a cab and GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!

FYI 50 cent got a buy out on stocks he owned from a company that got bought out by Coca Cola, the biggest beverage company in the world, u dips**t.

Take some accounting classes before you talk you dumb rap artist d!ck riding piece of s**t. The world is much bigger than the stupid s**t rappers say in which you seem to believe so much. They are just musicians!!!!!!! Just because they show you a life that you would have no idea about or have access to doesn't mean everything they say is true.
 Adewale said:
Its not hating. Does anyone else find it absurd that a rapper says he got a check for a 100 million dollars cash. CASH?!?! Im not saying its not possible but it seems unlikely. Most people dont own that much liquidity. Let alone to get it as a single check from a record label. I'm not countin his pockets, but I'm not a dumb n*gga that swallows wat ever I'm fed. Anyone with common sense or any idea on how finance works in America can see the likelihood of that being true is low.

If says he got 70 trillion dollars, am I hater for saying that some bulls**t. Please hip-hop fans stop being so fukking dumb and gullible.
/Discussion

Well nothing left to see folks.

02-25-2011, 10:24 PM         #56
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big boi: you win the million, you say let me spend it today

baby: I spunt it ASAP. I spunt it before I got it.

only in America.
 7 years ago '06        #57
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
birdman>____________.
 7 years ago '04        #58
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Birdman is full of bulls**t. Jay-Z, 50 Cent outcake this guy.

Just listen to the hot97 interview when Jay-Z discusses this.

Find some factual figures about this guy's net worth...if he was over 100 milly he'd be in Forbes or something that had some figures and his investments.

Last edited by CoconutCoke; 02-25-2011 at 10:42 PM..
 02-25-2011, 10:41 PM         #59
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby williams>
 7 years ago '07        #60
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905