SHOTS FIRED! - 50 Cent goes in on Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 682 682
Marketing kings
 7 years ago '04        #82
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
lol you can tell hes joking.. He said "lol" to let you know.. and when he says "They" he is speaking ill of Eminem also and I don't think he would do that out of nowhere.
 02-26-2011, 11:18 AM         #83
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
herd? 50 needs to check his spelling!
 7 years ago '11        #84
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CentsCuZ said:
I'm not really going to address most of what you said. A lot of it I agree with, but I'd just be repeating myself responding to the stuff that I don't. And I don't see how what you said disproves my original statement, the one you originally responded to.
You're right... your original statement was

Here's a lesson for you: In life you'll find there are people that you don't need today that you will need tomorrow.
However, I was applying that to 50's situation in which I didn't agree that it confines with. Rereading that statement, yes it makes sense if you think about it the right way. The original way I thought about it was with "needing" other people since it was the original context it was in by who you were quoting.

As far as you saying no one is truly independent. Generally, perhaps. It would depend on how broad you want to get. As far as dependence on others, I disagree. If you're living in the wilderness, hunt for your own food, etc., you're completely independent of people. Obviously, there are levels of dependence while still taking part in society. If anything, 50's more dependent than the average dude on the block. What he does have is financial independence, I guess. But even that means that you've subscribed to a system which in and of itself shackles you more than it frees you.
Even though you're hunting for your own food, you can say you depend on those who make weapons...etc... I don't think there is anyone in the world living completely alone in the wilderness with no human contact... even if there is, they're not a good representation for what we're tryna get at lol

That's hard to say that 50's more "dependent" than the average dude on the block... I mean does he have more people working for him? Yeah, but he's paying these people. It's different... when someone needs you more than you need them, it's hard to say you're dependent on them, especially if they're replaceable.

The average dude on the block may not have as many people he is "dependent" on but the average dude on the block is not independent either. You can probably identify 1 person in that dude's life if you can realistically take away he'd fall out. I think it's a bit harder for 50 cent... he's probably made connections with so many people and created a system for himself where people rely on him where he's an independent person in where he really don't need not 1 person... when I say independent, I mean you're in control (for the most part).

The discussion kind of gets confusing when you talk about both dependent and independence since their meanings kind of get mixed up when you're talking about ideas and concepts.

I guess a better idea would be "power" than independence... that would probably provide clarity.

And as far as the lesson regarding unprovoked insults and anger, when you're outwardly angry you transfer power whether you want to acknowledge the transfer or not. That was my point. Don't give others the satisfaction or your strength.
 7 years ago '05        #85
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
you have no idea what's going on in each of these men's minds for certain..so just stfu..

whoever was in the board room when Dre & Fif concocted this "marketing scheme" please raise their hand...
It may not be a full fledged marketing scheme, but its just a joke back at Dre saying he's never heard of Fif's headphones...
 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM         #86
Luke73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahaha
 02-26-2011, 12:31 PM         #87
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

their whole legacy is built off of beef, lol they have nobody else to go at, so why not each other
I gotta use that gif some day
 7 years ago '07        #88
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,501 | Props total: 6169 6169
dont nobody wanna listen to no 50years old a.ss rapper name dr.dre no more, why is this even a discussion.50cent bulls**t 2
 02-26-2011, 03:13 PM         #89
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether its real or fake, i think i speak for most when i say it would be great to hear a battle play out with diss records between the 2
 7 years ago '10        #90
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 ReeferStan said:
whether its real or fake, i think i speak for most when i say it would be great to hear a battle play out with diss records between the 2
i wonder what Dres ghost written disses would be like, Em wont write them, so who will?
 7 years ago '04        #91
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 YoungNiNsane said:
As if the dudes you work for and know Dre and 50 like that?
Did I say anywhere in the post that the company I work for know them personally? I said we've talked to the manufacturer's of the sleek and beats headphones and they both told us that dre and 50 got issues over it.
 7 years ago '10        #92
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 123456 said:
Did I say anywhere in the post that the company I work for know them personally? I said we've talked to the manufacturer's of the sleek and beats headphones and they both told us that dre and 50 got issues over it.
really, dont bulls**t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy