SHOTS FIRED! - 50 Cent goes in on Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 106
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Mourad 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 282 282
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]




their whole legacy is built off of beef, lol they have nobody else to go at, so why not each other
Who is this guy ?
 7 years ago '08        #62
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption said:
This is supposed to be "going in"?
yea defs just messin around with eachother....way to blow that out of proportion and start a rumor
 7 years ago '07        #63
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
if you think these guys are really beefing. you all are nuttier then squirrel turds
 7 years ago '06        #64
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 257 257
 CentsCuZ said:
Even The Game wasn't dumb enough to diss Dre.
f**k DRE 50 DON'T NEED HIM, GAME NEEDED DRE THO
 7 years ago '05        #65
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
he owes danm near every dollar he has to dre cause without in the club the world probably never picks up 10 million get rich or die tryin copies
 02-26-2011, 09:27 AM         #66
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Master P

Gimme Ivene is instigating another LA VS NY beef. Know how much money he made off 2pax death???
Bet thats why dre is jacked up, he want to be able to defend himself if 50 runs up on him at an award show
:lachen001:
 02-26-2011, 09:46 AM         #67
hawkeye2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent is wack, his music is lame.
 7 years ago '04        #68
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 NOCCOWT said:
f**k DRE 50 DON'T NEED HIM, GAME NEEDED DRE THO
Here's a lesson for you: In life you'll find there are people that you don't need today that you will need tomorrow.
 7 years ago '11        #69
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CentsCuZ said:
Here's a lesson for you: In life you'll find there are people that you don't need today that you will need tomorrow.
Lesson for you: if you've made it as far as 50 and still "need" someone to keep winning, you really ain't make it anywhere.

One of the main things about succeeding and being rich is about independence... you're putting yourself in a deep hole when you rely one 1 person that makes/breaks you.

With that being said, I don't think 50's career would take that much of a hit considering Dre hasn't produced much for him after GRODT.

And Dre's beats have fallen off pretty damn hard ---> please look @ Relapse.

But I don't think he can lose his relationship with BOTH Dre and Em... that'd be tough morally.

Honestly though, 50's worth more than Dre at this point IMO. 50 holding back you can tell, he knows not to bite the hand that fed you, if it were anyone else he woulda already went in.
 7 years ago '04        #70
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 PTC said:
Lesson for you: if you've made it as far as 50 and still "need" someone to keep winning, you really ain't make it anywhere.

One of the main things about succeeding and being rich is about independence... you're putting yourself in a deep hole when you rely one 1 person that makes/breaks you.

With that being said, I don't think 50's career would take that much of a hit considering Dre hasn't produced much for him after GRODT.

And Dre's beats have fallen off pretty damn hard ---> please look @ Relapse.

But I don't think he can lose his relationship with BOTH Dre and Em... that'd be tough morally.

Honestly though, 50's worth more than Dre at this point IMO. 50 holding back you can tell, he knows not to bite the hand that fed you, if it were anyone else he woulda already went in.
Few people in this world are truly independent, and most of the people that you would name as independent are very much dependent on others. Money can actually make you MORE dependent depending on what you do with it. You really have to understand the word. If you have millions and you depend on bankers, accountants, lawyers, servants, agents, managers, etc. You're not dependent, lol. Furthermore, few people, even billionaires, would be dumb enough to say that they've met everyone that they'll ever "need."

I stand by my completely correct original statement, which you didn't rebut in any way, shape, or form.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #71
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CentsCuZ said:
Few people in this world are truly independent, and most of the people that you would name as independent are very much dependent on others. Money can actually make you MORE dependent depending on what you do with it. You really have to understand the word. If you have millions and you depend on bankers, accountants, lawyers, servants, agents, managers, etc. You're not dependent, lol. Furthermore, few people, even billionaires, would be dumb enough to say that they've met everyone that they'll ever "need."
Are you serious?

Money CAN make you more dependent yes, but it's n*ggas like that whom which commit suicide when s**t hits the fan. If you reread my post, I said "if you rely on 1 person..."

And what the f**k is this about depending on bankers, accountants, etc... all those people are replaceable you f**king idiot, and you're PAYING those people to do something for you... that's like saying you depend on your wife to cook you food or you won't have a home cooked meal, therefore you're not independent. That was as dumb of logic as you can use.

lol you won't meet many real wealthy people that will admit they need anyone... and if they do it's not a good hole to be in since one of the objectives of getting wealthy in the first place is to get out of dependence.

It's your job to create your own circle where more n*ggas depend on you... the more you do this, the richer you can become.

I still can't believe you said if you need an accountant to keep track of your money you're not independent... that was bout one of the dumbest things you could have said and you said it.
 7 years ago '10        #72
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
-_- This ain't shots fired. It sounds like he's jokin' and even if he's not he not tryna diss anybody. smh Boxden is the king of people makin' misleading thread titles.
 7 years ago '11        #73
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TiestoFriendly said:
-_- This ain't shots fired. It sounds like he's jokin' and even if he's not he not tryna diss anybody. smh Boxden is the king of people makin' misleading thread titles.
It's obviously not, he's just mocking what Dre said on that TMZ s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #74
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 PTC said:
Are you serious?

Money CAN make you more dependent yes, but it's n*ggas like that whom which commit suicide when s**t hits the fan. If you reread my post, I said "if you rely on 1 person..."

And what the f**k is this about depending on bankers, accountants, etc... all those people are replaceable you f**king idiot, and you're PAYING those people to do something for you... that's like saying you depend on your wife to cook you food or you won't have a home cooked meal, therefore you're not independent. That was as dumb of logic as you can use.

lol you won't meet many real wealthy people that will admit they need anyone... and if they do it's not a good hole to be in since one of the objectives of getting wealthy in the first place is to get out of dependence.

It's your job to create your own circle where more n*ggas depend on you... the more you do this, the richer you can become.

I still can't believe you said if you need an accountant to keep track of your money you're not independent... that was bout one of the dumbest things you could have said and you said it.
You might want to invest in a dictionary because you obviously don't know what the word dependence means. In all honesty, if you spent two seconds looking at what the word means, you'd see that it comes down to reliance, and all those things I named qualify. It's that simple, really.

And what exactly is your point anyway? LOL You're saying that b/c he has money he should just burn bridges for the fuk of it? Cause that's what it looks like he's doing. Although, he's probably playing everybody. He's in the music industry, logic would suggest that one day he may want Dre's help for either himself or an artist of his.

And here's a life lesson, this time for you: Learn how to put together a coherent argument without spazzing out, cursing, and insulting others. An inability to do so is a sign of stupidity.
 7 years ago '05        #75
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
im pretty sure they are just kidding and being sarcastic...?
 7 years ago '11        #76
ImDopeG 
space
avatar space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 TiestoFriendly said:
-_- This ain't shots fired. It sounds like he's jokin' and even if he's not he not tryna diss anybody. smh Boxden is the king of people makin' misleading thread titles.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '11        #77
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CentsCuZ said:
You might want to invest in a dictionary because you obviously don't know what the word dependence means. In all honesty, if you spent two seconds looking at what the word means, you'd see that it comes down to reliance, and all those things I named qualify. It's that simple, really.
We are not talking about the literal meaning of dependence... are you in grade school or some s**t? If we ARE, I agree with you, YES everyone has dependence. I depend on my internet service provider and Apple for giving me the opportunity to write this post.

However, if you were REALLY looking for the dictionary definition you would have never said

Few people in this world are truly independent
Who in the world is TRULY independent? If you're looking at the dictionary definition, NO ONE can be, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm on that LESSON talk, where we tryna talk about ideas and concepts... which is where this originated.

And what exactly is your point anyway? LOL You're saying that b/c he has money he should just burn bridges for the fuk of it? Cause that's what it looks like he's doing. Although, he's probably playing everybody. He's in the music industry, logic would suggest that one day he may want Dre's help for either himself or an artist of his.
My point is, exactly what my OP was... to reiterate, I'm saying that if you REACH a level of success like 50 cent and one person like Dre can make or break your career you're not really as far as you think. I mean is it possible that Dre could BREAK him? Maybe he has some info that would expose him, who knows... thats different...however if Dre were to never work with 50 again would 50 all sudden have to go back to queens? No. He probably don't go to sleep worrying about Dre.

You shouldn't burn bridges, I'm not saying that either. But if Dre is mad that 50 gettin his hustle on in a market where Dre is dominating, then 50 don't need to shut down his s**t just because Dre took him out the hood. Let's be clear, 50 made Dre a s**tload of money too.

One day, he MAY want it for whatever reason... however you don't squeal/bow down just because you MAY want it. 50 been tryna get out that interscope/aftermath contract for a minute now. There a certain line of respect and power you have to understand when you reach that level.

Point is, 50 shouldn't bow down to Dre cuz he mad that he doing Sleek.

Would you obey your parents if they disagreed with you going to Law school when they wanted you to go to medical school to run their hospital when you know damn well you'd be much more successful at law?

And here's a life lesson, this time for you: learn how to put together a coherent argument without spazzing out, cursing, and insulting others. An inability to do so is a sign of stupidity.
Life lesson: if you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.

If my whole argument was based on insults, then you have a point. But since it's not, I think that would be a sign of something about you more than me.
 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM         #78
meeika126 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did this beef even come from? thaa game s**t goes wayyy back.... really, 50 is holdin beef on that? they just made a track together... Deff great marketing going on!
 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM         #79
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all are playing right into there hands.. This is what they want people to think. They both going to bank roll HARD off these to albums. AND Both there HEADPHONES!

WAIT Dre and 50 have headphones? I never heard of that? What do I think? HAHAHA
 7 years ago '04        #80
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 PTC said:
We are not talking about the literal meaning of dependence... are you in grade school or some s**t? If we ARE, I agree with you, YES everyone has dependence. I depend on my internet service provider and Apple for giving me the opportunity to write this post.

However, if you were REALLY looking for the dictionary definition you would have never said



Who in the world is TRULY independent? If you're looking at the dictionary definition, NO ONE can be, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm on that LESSON talk, where we tryna talk about ideas and concepts... which is where this originated.



My point is, exactly what my OP was... to reiterate, I'm saying that if you REACH a level of success like 50 cent and one person like Dre can make or break your career you're not really as far as you think. I mean is it possible that Dre could BREAK him? Maybe he has some info that would expose him, who knows... thats different...however if Dre were to never work with 50 again would 50 all sudden have to go back to queens? No. He probably don't go to sleep worrying about Dre.

You shouldn't burn bridges, I'm not saying that either. But if Dre is mad that 50 gettin his hustle on in a market where Dre is dominating, then 50 don't need to shut down his s**t just because Dre took him out the hood. Let's be clear, 50 made Dre a s**tload of money too.

One day, he MAY want it for whatever reason... however you don't squeal/bow down just because you MAY want it. 50 been tryna get out that interscope/aftermath contract for a minute now. There a certain line of respect and power you have to understand when you reach that level.

Point is, 50 shouldn't bow down to Dre cuz he mad that he doing Sleek.

Would you obey your parents if they disagreed with you going to Law school when they wanted you to go to medical school to run their hospital when you know damn well you'd be much more successful at law?



Life lesson: if you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.

If my whole argument was based on insults, then you have a point. But since it's not, I think that would be a sign of something about you more than me.
Firstly, I reiterate that 50 is probably joking, isn't serious, and this is likely some behind the scenes promo stuff. This whole discussion that I'm taking part in is merely to debate life theory (how one should go through life).

I'm not really going to address most of what you said. A lot of it I agree with, but I'd just be repeating myself responding to the stuff that I don't. And I don't see how what you said disproves my original statement, the one you originally responded to.

As far as you saying no one is truly independent. Generally, perhaps. It would depend on how broad you want to get. As far as dependence on others, I disagree. If you're living in the wilderness, hunt for your own food, etc., you're completely independent of people. Obviously, there are levels of dependence while still taking part in society. If anything, 50's more dependent than the average dude on the block. What he does have is financial independence, I guess. But even that means that you've subscribed to a system which in and of itself shackles you more than it frees you.

And as far as the lesson regarding unprovoked insults and anger, when you're outwardly angry you transfer power whether you want to acknowledge the transfer or not. That was my point. Don't give others the satisfaction or your strength.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy