Baby PUN on his way to being the new GOAT

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Lot said:
Big Pun is my favorite, but this isn't Pun, but out of all the rappers that has tried to emulate Pun's style, this is the closet it'll ever get to the real Pun. He definitely got Pun's gene's in him, I give him that.

Hopefully that isn't a verse he's been working out for years to perfect a verse to complete with his pops, it was dope nonetheless.

Reks did a good job on "All in One"

Edit: went back and peeped the track, he didn't do THAT great a a job of emulating his flow

Last edited by Lawgic; 02-25-2011 at 10:35 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
It's so gay how dudes act like they're deciding whether or not they're willing to date male rappers. Who gives a fuk how a male rapper looks? Judge a rapper on his music.
 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM         #43
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
It's so gay how dudes act like they're deciding whether or not they're willing to date male rappers. Who gives a fuk how a male rapper looks? Judge a rapper on his music.

02-25-2011, 12:38 PM         #44
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '06        #45
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 7 years ago '07        #46
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
 abdullah said:
got the chills off that. son got can spit
word.
 7 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6465 6465
 ColeWorld said:
Yea me neither and I'm not a Hater. He shows potential though.
IDK if dude really spits like this or he's taking pages out of his dad's rhyme book
or reciting unreleased tracks. Anyways I think it's a good start he's definitely not wack
I think if he's around the right people and has a good team and years of working
that maybe he can find his own voice along w/ keeping lyricism. But he needs to be
w/ the right team, Right now i just think he's w/ a bunch of people c/s everything he do
and not letting the kid know that he sounds too much like his pops and he needs to switch it
up. They prolly just trynna make him blow so they can eat off him. I mean look at the name
Baby Pun. Like WTF, why would you call your self that, trying to live behind your father's shadow. I don't think he choose that name it was prolly the people who's around him who did that.

With that said i think Cory Gunz is the best Rapper's Son who Raps. Also Diggy is dope.

I know everybody noticed that mean a.ss GAP in his teeth, Got Daym WTF was that, I bet that n*gga could hold madd credit cards w/ all that space. Oh s**t, homie needs to fix his grill.
he had that name since he was 10 when him,mario winan's kid and benzino's kid formed a group that had one bullsh!t single and that was it
 7 years ago '07        #48
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
s**t was cold-blooded

Birdman's keeping an eye out for him
 7 years ago '05        #49
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 ColeWorld said:
Name is still wack. I just hope dude finds his own sound and own voice. He shows potential, I just think he needs the right team, and people around him to make that happen.

If he's gonna sound exactly like his pops i don't want to hear anything from him.
the name i understand and feel you EVEN though to him the name pun is a legacy especially if thats your blood just like the Kings in ancient babylon and Europe you had in Europe Loui the 13th 14th ect. Flow wise did you ever think thats just his voice? mad dudes sound like there pops real talk and his dad was his role model and influence so why not?
 7 years ago '05        #50
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Sir Shiesty said:
i see puns son rhyme like 3 or 4 years bk and this dont look like dat same n*gga
Thats the same kid I seen with his wife and his sisters a couple years back, maybe he you know, grew up
 7 years ago '05        #51
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Moyo420 said:
yoo, you stuck on old s**t
he sounds like his f**king dad, and pun wasnt all that good when it came to the flow, i dont give a s**t how he sounds lyrically, his flow was good back then, not now
a little poser f*g, just cause its his son its not stealing his flow?
i dropped outta school n*gga so stfu
and my moms burns weed, shes dope

go listen to your lil b n*gga
WTF you talkin about? Pun had an amazing flow
 02-25-2011, 02:54 PM         #52
angusfooburger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was expecting to laugh when i watched the video but I was like Dayuuumn!!!
 02-25-2011, 02:56 PM         #53
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moyo420 said:
yoo, you stuck on old s**t
he sounds like his f**king dad, and pun wasnt all that good when it came to the flow, i dont give a s**t how he sounds lyrically, his flow was good back then, not now
a little poser f*g, just cause its his son its not stealing his flow?
i dropped outta school n*gga so stfu
and my moms burns weed, shes dope

go listen to your lil b n*gga
lol @ this n*gga never hearing a pun song saying some thoughtless s**t like that...n*gga were you born in 1995?
 7 years ago '07        #54
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Ill check this after work
 7 years ago '05        #55
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
damn yo all those ppl at the end impersonated Pun really well, sounded just like that mofo
 7 years ago '06        #56
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
looking at his teeth is making me wanna shop at the gap
 02-25-2011, 05:13 PM         #57
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank god pun had a son, he makes russell's son diggy look average, but diggy is still nice as hell dont get me wrong, diggy is a problem, but this kid spazzed, you could damn near feel pun's words when he spit......and he just makes lloyd banks lil brother look like he should be rapping in a school cafeteria.
 02-25-2011, 05:24 PM         #58
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was nice
 7 years ago '07        #59
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,384 | Props total: 21479 21479
 7 years ago '05        #60
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
soooo, what was that verse about again? not impressed but whatever floats ya boat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy