most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
5 poppin = vice lord

6poppin = folk nation
 7 years ago '05        #42
space
space
i feel sorry for the generation that didnt grow up off of 90's hip hop

if u werent old enough to buy albums in 94 or 95. i feel sorry for u

ur growing up not knowing anything.

i grew up in the era where if u wanted mixtapes. u went downtown brooklyn to on da low records and got it or to the african bootlegers. back when mixtapes came on tdk cassette tapes
 7 years ago '06        #43
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 agony8 said:
since some of yall moved out there but i said my piece bout my life growing up...people move homie...MA got a vast expanding GD movement...

the hood where i grew up...
this just happening or what? that s**t's old news in the D, but we're only four hours from the chi so detroit's full of chi mobs
 7 years ago '06        #44
bugsysgd 
space
space
 CashNy said:
5 poppin = vice lord

6poppin = folk nation
it goes way deeper then these outta date terms
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 bugsysgd said:
it goes way deeper then these outta date terms
i know all about it man. i laughed in the 90s when crip n*ggas in brooklyn was talking about 6 poppin but they flaggin to the left and kicking this 8 ball s**t and how larry hoover was crip

n*ggas dont even know the difference between larry hoover. hoover street and hoover criminals
 7 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas in the bronx started the slime s**t but yea Nore was the first rapper spitting it.
 7 years ago '08        #47
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
f**k gangs that k!ll other gangs for nothing. If these gangs would point their guns at the government that promote these gangs???
 7 years ago '04        #48
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 47 47
N.O.R.E. started that slime
 7 years ago '06        #49
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 DoctorJ said:
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
Fam I wouldnt mind reading that joint either

TheDirector217 said:
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on n*ggas just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the s**t jive blow me cause I see all these lil' n*ggas running around with rags & s**t. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for s**t. My cousin caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that s**t. I've been around & got friends/know n*ggas that bang. I got a different outlook on that s**t. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a.ss cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .

P.S. The other s**t that blow me is Weezy ain't really 'bout that life like that neither. He gets a pass cause of some OG n*ggas that f**k with Baby. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
You from Savannah ?
 7 years ago '04        #50
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,575 | Props total: 13183 13183
Lol @ the gang discussion on here.
 7 years ago '04        #51
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
real bloods dont ride the 5.

in my 15 years on the westcoast i NEVER heard a real blood say that s**t or anything close to it. wtf u eastcoast n*ggas doing to the blood gang yall took something powerful and turned it into your own lil bastard pet project.

say yall something else cuz it aint da b yall reppin. half u fake bloods dont even listen to real blood rappers the game lil wayne and dipset are not official blood music. real bloods been in the rap game since the 80's,but you fake ketchup n*ggas wouldnt know it.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by slapaho; 02-25-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #52
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
 DoctorJ said:
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.

that some dumb s**t thats how pretty much all the west coast blood sets started , some one branched off or moved away and started they own bloog gang or crip gang , it got there some how and its as official as they are n*ggas tattin they bodys and k!llin each other seems like they real to me
 7 years ago '06        #53
bugsysgd 
space
space
 CashNy said:
i know all about it man. i laughed in the 90s when crip n*ggas in brooklyn was talking about 6 poppin but they flaggin to the left and kicking this 8 ball s**t and how larry hoover was crip

n*ggas dont even know the difference between larry hoover. hoover street and hoover criminals
it was still pretty heavy in the early 2000's for some reason i wasn't exposed to the misinformation til i used the net for the first time and these down south people where looking really confused
 7 years ago '06        #54
bugsysgd 
space
space
 agony8 said:
nah man im 30 n i grew up with it...it getting big out there now but it was around like late 80s early 90s...i dont know why but MA/NH seems to be a moving place for CHI town people on the run...n s**t just been growing n expanding...
sounds like grand rapids (where willie the kid is from)
 02-25-2011, 06:11 PM         #55
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n*gga123 said:
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
why did i forget nore was saying this s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #56
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 agony8 said:
nah man im 30 n i grew up with it...it getting big out there now but it was around like late 80s early 90s...i dont know why but MA/NH seems to be a moving place for CHI town people on the run...n s**t just been growing n expanding...
Word, s**t is expanding. s**t just ain't the same though.

I few of my n*ggas done moved out of the Midwest making s**t happen.

I think you're the cat I was choppin it up with on here on my old name when you said you used to be 74 or some s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I started saying slim cause of vado. I don't really say 5 cause that would fraudulent of me
 7 years ago '05        #58
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
in chicago that means any gang under the 5....it could be 4 corner hustlers or CVL or TVL vicelords....who rep 5...
 7 years ago '04        #59
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,575 | Props total: 13183 13183
I got love for all my boxden peoples..... so here's a little advice:

If you're out in the real world... and you say anything REMOTELY close to "what's up slime", or "what's up 5"..... in the vicinity of women.... they are making fun of you.

But... you do you.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Vado started that slime s**t
Nah Nore been saying that s**t years ago...NY lost slang and then Vado rebooted that s**t...Weezy just running with blood lingo which is annoyign because he uses east coast north blood lingo..i'm like are you serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy