"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"

most viewed right now
 100
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2011, 03:06 AM         #1
75882 pageviews
91 comments


China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"
 

 
Ever since Lil Wayne said this s**t everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?

91 comments for ""What's poppin slime? Nothin five""

 02-25-2011, 03:13 AM         #2
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"


Last edited by China Man; 02-25-2011 at 03:25 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #3
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 118 118
Vado started that slime s**t
 6 years ago '05        #4
chrismb 451 heat pts451
space
avatar space
space
$15,325 | Props total: 14561 14561
really?
 6 years ago '10        #5
nigga123 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 648 648
Sliiimmmmmmmeeeeeeee HUUUUH
 6 years ago '10        #6
nigga123 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 648 648
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
 6 years ago '04        #7
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 384 384
what does slime mean??
 6 years ago '04        #8
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 240 240
 Smooth Brother said:
When somebody says "5," after something, it's usually blood lingo.
 China Man said:
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"
 China Man said:
Ever since Lil Wayne said this s**t everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?
Yeah, mayne. Blood s**t. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban n*ggas anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that s**t in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
 6 years ago '04        #9
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,435 | Props total: 104 104
 TheDirector217 said:
Yeah, mayne. Blood s**t. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban n*ggas anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that s**t in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
 6 years ago '10        #10
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 9 9
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
^^^what im saying
 6 years ago '04        #11
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 240 240
 EscoNore said:
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on n*ggas just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the s**t jive blow me cause I see all these lil' n*ggas running around with rags & s**t. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for s**t. My cousin caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that s**t. I've been around & got friends/know n*ggas that bang. I got a different outlook on that s**t. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a.ss cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .

P.S. The other s**t that blow me is Weezy ain't really 'bout that life like that neither. He gets a pass cause of some OG n*ggas that f**k with Baby. Just wanted to get that off my chest.


Last edited by TheDirector217; 02-25-2011 at 08:36 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #12
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,014 | Props total: 7940 7940
 EscoNore said:
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
...........
 6 years ago '10        #13
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,014 | Props total: 7940 7940
 TheDirector217 said:
P.S. The other s**t that blow me is Weezy
...
 6 years ago '04        #14
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,435 | Props total: 104 104
 TheDirector217 said:
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on n*ggas just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the s**t jive blow me cause I see all these lil' n*ggas running around with rags & s**t. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for s**t. My cuz caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that s**t. I've been around & got friends/know n*ggas that bang. I got a different outlook on that s**t. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a.ss cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of n*ggas on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
 6 years ago '04        #15
DoctorJ|m 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 74 74
But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban n*ggas anyway (myself included).
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
 6 years ago '04        #16
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 240 240
 EscoNore said:
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of n*ggas on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
My bad, fam. Regular or suburban. Not necessarily both. Sometimes s**t comes across literal on the net. Fair enough.

You from the hood? Great. I'm a.ssuming you get get up, go to work or school. Maybe even trap. Hence the regular n*gga.

My whole post was, once again, more directed at n*ggas that are basically faking. Which shouldn't bother you, cause based on 1st impression you seem like a cool cat.

Unless you're one of said faking a.ss n*ggas, of course.

Just f**king with you, fam. No disrespect intended . . .
 6 years ago '04        #17
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 240 240
 DoctorJ said:
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
I don't take that s**t as a dis at all, pimp. I jive agree with everything you posted.
 6 years ago '10        #18
amnbangout 
space
space
space
$377 | Props total: 1 1
 n*gga123 said:
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
True story, ppl think Vado did it when Nore been on that. Good looks
 6 years ago '08        #19
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 77 77
 TheDirector217 said:
Yeah, mayne. Blood s**t. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban n*ggas anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that s**t in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
5 poppin 6 droppin dont come from no lame a.ss Bloods and Crips, 5 poppin 6 droppin is a phrase that started in Chicago. Stupid out of town Bloods mixed up LA and Chicago gangbanging and stole that s**t. New York is famous for jacking gang lingo. The 5 poppin is when Lords, Kings, Moes etc drop a GD, BD or any other Folks mob. That stupid Blood s**t aint poppin no 5 but some fake s**t they made up. On top of that, 5 poppin 6 droppin is older Chicago lingo that I was saying as a teenager.

Most nyggas in the CHI nolonger even say this. So New York is years behind in gang lingo just like their year's behind in every single gang trend. 5 alive, 6 must die is the newer version said in Chicago, but no doubt it'd be jacked by the Bloods eventually. "Blessed in", "violated", and "lit" is other words those corny NY Bloods stole from us.


Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-25-2011 at 10:17 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #20
regularjoe 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$32,049 | Props total: 3720 3720
 China Man said:
Ever since Lil Wayne said this s**t everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?
In the streets--it sounds like gang lingo.

On the internet--its a bunch of wannabe's mimicking gang lingo.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
72 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Wolverine vs Wonder Woman
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy