NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1861
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,916 | Props total: 17506 17506
 stargod said:
I cant play tdm it bores me

rush+conquest for me
TDM = bigger than cod maps but not nearly as big as the other modes maps; Constant Action; No stupid a.ss cheap as sniper k!lls or Tank k!lls; Less campers

In other words its all gun skills
 6 years ago '09        #1862
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 erickonasis said:
TDM = bigger than cod maps but not nearly as big as the other modes maps; Constant Action; No stupid a.ss cheap as sniper k!lls or Tank k!lls; Less campers

In other words its all gun skills
Unless you play with me and I set up my claymores. Then run around and gun down people.
 6 years ago '10        #1863
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
anybody running on this 2nite? i aint going no where tonite , wife just layed down and its time to get it in...

everybody probaly out though its saturday , cant blame em

i hate playing alone mother fu*kers are straight scrubs and stat wh0ores with no teamwork

i just carried my team in rush back to back rounds and i aint even a beast like that, im the roleplayer type in this game.

IN THIS GAME NOBODY DOES sh*t! ITS MAD ANNOYING! NO MICS. NO TEAMWORK. NOTHING!

medics dont give you health, support people will watch you rocking your pistol and not get the hint you need ammo, ill spam the button NOTHING.

watch me clear a room run plant the bomb i come out and NOBODY has moved from their camping grounds

damn i rambled im fu*king heated though at how on COD mother fu*kers be talking a storm and they dont need to on that game you can do it on your own but in BF3 its like me vs the world on some 2pac sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #1864
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Infamous2o1x said:
anybody running on this 2nite? i aint going no where tonite , wife just layed down and its time to get it in...

everybody probaly out though its saturday , cant blame em

i hate playing alone mother fu*kers are straight scrubs and stat wh0ores with no teamwork

i just carried my team in rush back to back rounds and i aint even a beast like that, im the roleplayer type in this game.

IN THIS GAME NOBODY DOES sh*t! ITS MAD ANNOYING! NO MICS. NO TEAMWORK. NOTHING!

medics dont give you health, support people will watch you rocking your pistol and not get the hint you need ammo, ill spam the button NOTHING.

watch me clear a room run plant the bomb i come out and NOBODY has moved from their camping grounds

damn i rambled im fu*king heated though at how on COD mother fu*kers be talking a storm and they dont need to on that game you can do it on your own but in BF3 its like me vs the world on some 2pac sh*t
really tho it's like dead silence 24/7 unless I'm with my homies
 6 years ago '09        #1865
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540

best game by far. I went SO fu*king ham that game. 19-4...IDK how many revives I had lmao. Running around with that med kit I feel like fu*king rambo yo. Like I can't be stopped and sh*t lol..
 6 years ago '10        #1866
space
space
 superdrunken said:
really tho it's like dead silence 24/7 unless I'm with my homies
it really is crazy like that... still had alot of fun outside of the fact 98% of the people i run into dont rock a mic

anybody got that G36C? how is it? almost have it unlocked, ill finish it tomorrow though im bout to pass out over here
 6 years ago '11        #1867
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Infamous2o1x said:
it really is crazy like that... still had alot of fun outside of the fact 98% of the people i run into dont rock a mic

anybody got that G36C? how is it? almost have it unlocked, ill finish it tomorrow though im bout to pass out over here
G36 is dope.
 11-06-2011, 09:49 AM         #1868
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #1869
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 367 367
i played TDM for the first time last night and i don't see how anyone can say it's the best mode in the game. The spawns make you feel like your playing Free for All, if they fix that it can be alright
 6 years ago '09        #1870
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
 gagethedesigner said:
i played TDM for the first time last night and i don't see how anyone can say it's the best mode in the game. The spawns make you feel like your playing Free for All, if they fix that it can be alright
rush is def the best mode
 6 years ago '10        #1871
space
space
 the coolest said:
rush is def the best mode when you have a squad that will work together and the rest of the team actually... RUSHES
fixed all i play is rush really and its usally me vs the world unless extra p and anything is on, if i aint with them its me vs everyone
 6 years ago '04        #1872
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
yea if ya team rushes then its all god but ten u got n*ggaz hangin round one area gettin picked off
 6 years ago '07        #1873
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
I played with the worst team ever yesterday in Conquest

Played on the Metro map. None of my team went to capture the flag, they actually sucked (I was the only person on my team to go positive), we got pushed back to our spawn point and instead of trying to flank these dudes ran out in the middle of the street. I flanked and reached the other flag easy and neutralized it, my squad didn't spawn on me

This game is so frustrating sometimes :snoopcmonson:
 6 years ago '07        #1874
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
Question: Are all the a.ssault rifles and smg's pretty much the same or is there a noticeable difference like in BlackOps?
 6 years ago '09        #1875
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 1688 1688
 ghost8 said:
Question: Are all the a.ssault rifles and smg's pretty much the same or is there a noticeable difference like in BlackOps?
a.ssualt rifles have much better damage at a distance....smgs are stronger up close.
 6 years ago '08        #1876
space
space
 the coolest said:
rush is def the best mode
conquest is the best mode. I usually end up with some alright squad mates who play the objective and don't sit around at the back of the map. But i have played with those type of ppl and it is very frustrating and annoying.
 6 years ago '07        #1877
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 xslick504 said:
assualt rifles have much better damage at a distance....smgs are stronger up close.

Sorry stated the question wrong. I still use the same guns that you 1st get since I've earned the accessories for it. Is there a difference in the lethalness of the a.ssault rifles, like in BlackOps there's a noticeable differene between the Enfield and the Commando.

What I basically want to know is if its worth it to use the upgraded guns you earn
 6 years ago '08        #1878
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Sorry stated the question wrong. I still use the same guns that you 1st get since I've earned the accessories for it. Is there a difference in the lethalness of the a.ssault rifles, like in BlackOps there's a noticeable differene between the Enfield and the Commando.

What I basically want to know is if its worth it to use the upgraded guns you earn
i'd say there is. Just experiment with the different guns. I find that the A-91 for the engineer class drops someone a little quicker than say the G36 imo
 6 years ago '07        #1879
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
i'd say there is. Just experiment with the different guns. I find that the A-91 for the engineer class drops someone a little quicker than say the G36 imo

Props
 6 years ago '04        #1880
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,916 | Props total: 17506 17506
I'm officially converted...this game is too gotdam crack....The handgun with the flashlights >>>>>

TDM has got me hooked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy