The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1701
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 ImAMonster said:
Never camp. But nah, I'm on PS3.

I run with a low sensitivity, Probably have the bar filled up about 1/8th of the way. I think a lot of it has to do with me playing like a dumb a.ss. I run around balls to the wall instead of looking around me for enemies.
Yeah I play like that sometimes too, thats when i end up playing like sh*t... Just take ur time, be smart and look around... Once u get comfortable with the maps its easy to know where they all hang out at lol
 7 years ago '09        #1702
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11825 11825
 Russ369 said:
Yeah I play like that sometimes too, thats when i end up playing like sh*t... Just take ur time, be smart and look around... Once u get comfortable with the maps its easy to know where they all hang out at lol
Lol I'll try that it's just so slow paced when I try to lol. My dude's gonna get so pissed when he gets the game this weekend. i'mma tell him to play hardcore with me and keep k!lling him. he's gonna be like "WTF DUDE?!?!?" I'mma be like "Idk what to tell you man..game's a piece of sh*t I guess "
 7 years ago '08        #1703
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
rush is that mode where you hate it at first but end up loving it
 7 years ago '08        #1704
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,523 | Props total: 12949 12949
 ImAMonster said:
Lol I'll try that it's just so slow paced when I try to lol. My dude's gonna get so pissed when he gets the game this weekend. i'mma tell him to play hardcore with me and keep k!lling him. he's gonna be like "WTF DUDE?!?!?" I'mma be like "Idk what to tell you man..game's a piece of sh*t I guess "
maybe both of us can go show the world how horrible we are tomorrow lol. im not that bad but kidna like i find myself running around like an idiot
 7 years ago '04        #1705
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,774 | Props total: 22638 22638
F2000 >>>>> every gun
 7 years ago '08        #1706
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
 erickonasis said:
F2000 >>>>> every gun
A-91 would like to disagree
 7 years ago '04        #1707
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
I like my m416 keep it simple
 7 years ago '11        #1708
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
just had an enemy who was invincible on rush on 360. uh oh.
 7 years ago '04        #1709
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,774 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
A-91 would like to disagree
aint got that yet cuase i dont really fu*k with that class but sh*t looks like its crap from long range
 7 years ago '08        #1710
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
Battlefield
#BF33 Xbox 360/PS3 patch deploying @ 1AM PST tonight for lag/rubber-banding, TDM/SQDM spawn, & various crashes. Should be minimal impact!
 7 years ago '11        #1711
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
 Russ369 said:
I like my m416 keep it simple
Funny to me that it is the second weapon when it's a highly advanced H&K beast a.ssault rifle, especially cool if you are a fan of M4's. Best weapon in the game IMO and has all 3 firing modes. Fore grip and a Holo and I'm going in.
 7 years ago '09        #1712
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11825 11825
 Illuminati said:
maybe both of us can go show the world how horrible we are tomorrow lol. im not that bad but kidna like i find myself running around like an idiot
lol. I'm not horrible, but I'm FAR from great lol. Now you get me on a diff. FPS, I might can put in word I just haven't gotten acclimated to the BF3 system yet. I was trash on BFBC2 as well.
 7 years ago '08        #1713
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
 ImAMonster said:
lol. I'm not horrible, but I'm FAR from great lol. Now you get me on a diff. FPS, I might can put in word I just haven't gotten acclimated to the BF3 system yet. I was trash on BFBC2 as well.
i suggest going into squad tdm or reg tdm and just work on your gun on gun skills first than when you get the hang of things, jump into CQ & Rush
 7 years ago '06        #1714
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1152 1152
Man i just had the most epic best game ever !!! sh*t lasted fu*ked 47 mins!!!! this the best i ever did lol i never had this many points or k!lls in this game yo. sh*t was intense!!! man i be getting it in fu*k everybody else lol im MVP every round!!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #1715
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11825 11825
HOW YOU GET TO THAT BATTLE REPORT THING?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT THING!!! Not that exact thing but osmethng like that O_O

Edit: Just found it. Sucks it won't go back further then 16 matches...


Last edited by ImAMonster; 11-03-2011 at 12:29 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #1716
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1152 1152
 chevyrida6 said:
Man i just had the most epic best game ever !!! sh*t lasted fu*ked 47 mins!!!! this the best i ever did lol i never had this many points or k!lls in this game yo. sh*t was intense!!! man i be getting it in fu*k everybody else lol im MVP every round!!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 ImAMonster said:
HOW YOU GET TO THAT BATTLE REPORT THING?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT THING!!! Not that exact thing but osmethng like that O_O

Edit: Just found it. Sucks it won't go back further then 16 matches...
battlelog.battlefield.com and yeah i had to save the screen shot cause sh*t might not be there in the morning lol
 7 years ago '09        #1717
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11825 11825
 chevyrida6 said:
battlelog.battlefield.com and yeah i had to save the screen shot cause sh*t might not be there in the morning lol
Lol. Now I have some fu*king incentive to do good!
 7 years ago '11        #1718
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,027 | Props total: 642 642
Just landed me a 708m headshot with the M40.

Then a few games later followed it up with a 805m headshot.

:dancingcool:
 11-03-2011, 01:40 AM         #1719
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting on now, Extra P is my gamertag
 7 years ago '09        #1720
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11825 11825
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
Battlefield
4:31 AM EST and sh*t ain't dropped yet...wtf....

Edit:


[pic - click to view]





Last edited by ImAMonster; 11-03-2011 at 02:42 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
161 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
248 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy