Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1621
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
ive had this game since friday but have only played it twice cause i hate running by myself, especially on battlefield...i get last night and get on the bluetooth and the sh*t is fu*ked up.i dont even wanna play til they fix that sh*t cause i gotta hear what my sqaud is saying.
 6 years ago '04        #1622
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6065 6065
 ImAMonster said:
I would get a squad but no one I know plays BF3. They all think MW3 is going to be better so they're saving their money for it . Plus me not having a mic for my PS3 doesn't help. I remember this one time I ran out of ammo and was chasing this support guy around pressing select for like 2 minutes trying to get him to drop ammo but he kept running and running lol. I ended up getting k!lled because of that.
bra imma fuk wit u wats ya psn again imma play when i get home round 8 30 am if u up and if not ill be on after class round 5 or 6 pm est
 6 years ago '04        #1623
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Phicmagic said:
Teejay you on now? i been on invisible playing batman lol, bout the put bf3 in now
i think i had gotten off right before you sent this to me.. i should be later on today though.. is your friends list full? i'm not sure if my list is not.. i dont think it is though.. hit me up and get off that batman..

p.s. squad specializations are the best.. squad explosion+engineer..
 6 years ago '09        #1624
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
bra imma fuk wit u wats ya psn again imma play when i get home round 8 30 am if u up and if not ill be on after class round 5 or 6 pm est
PSN is in the stat. I'm not some little bi*ch player, either. I actually revive my team mates (Run around as a.ssault. can't drop health though since I use the M320 instead of the med pack) and I play the objective. fu*k using vehicles by the way..v_v I'm MUCH better on my feet with just my gun. Though I'll use that dingy looking thing to drive all the way to their objective at the start of the match hah. But yeah bro, Add me up and we'll run some! I'm sure I'll be up at that time.

I also don't like those people that get hurt and you try to drop health for them (When I was using med pack) and they would just run out in the open and get k!lled. Then you try to go revive them and get yourself k!lled for trying to be a good team mate lol.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 11-02-2011 at 09:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1625
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
PSN is in the stat. I'm not some little bi*ch player, either. I actually revive my team mates (Run around as a.ssault. can't drop health though since I use the M320 instead of the med pack) and I play the objective. fu*k using vehicles by the way..v_v I'm MUCH better on my feet with just my gun. Though I'll use that dingy looking thing to drive all the way to their objective at the start of the match hah. But yeah bro, Add me up and we'll run some! I'm sure I'll be up at that time.
i jus got off that bi*ch lol but i rush the bi*ch regardless ion do that campin sh*t cause im tryin to see action and yea jus use the vehicles to get close to the objective and what n*ggaz dont kno how to do is use suppressive fire when we rushin the bi*ch but in due time n*ggaz gone learn
 6 years ago '04        #1626
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
I cant believe a n*gga just deaded me with a repair tool..... at getting my sh*t torched
 6 years ago '07        #1627
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 Drug Dylan said:
I cant believe a n*gga just deaded me with a repair tool..... at getting my sh*t torched

Need a squad to run with on ps3 stargod520
 6 years ago '06        #1628
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 Drug Dylan said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1629
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^^

Now thats some funny sh*t...good to see what I looked like when the n*gga torched me
 6 years ago '08        #1630
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 stargod said:

Need a squad to run with on ps3 stargod520
add me up
xXFlyHiJayXx

still trynna get a squad to run with. i mainly run engineer, just unlocked that G36C yesterday imma put in work with it today
 6 years ago '04        #1631
space
space
Djzone30 on the PS3
 6 years ago '04        #1632
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
New pet peeve:

n*ggas that camp in Noshahr Canals on TDM. This has got to be one of the most fun maps for up close in your face gun battles and n*ggas is standing as far away from the boxes as they can trying to shoot in. Just played on a team where 5 of my teammates where all huddled up circle jerking each other on the bridge while the rest of the team got it in around the boxes. Most k!lls one of them had was 4. Wish we could friendly fire cuz i'd send a rocket at they a.ss without even thinking about it.
 6 years ago '09        #1633
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by xslick504; 11-02-2011 at 12:08 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #1634
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Drug Dylan said:
New pet peeve:

n*ggas that camp in Noshahr Canals on TDM. This has got to be one of the most fun maps for up close in your face gun battles and n*ggas is standing as far away from the boxes as they can trying to shoot in. Just played on a team where 5 of my teammates where all huddled up circle jerking each other on the bridge while the rest of the team got it in around the boxes. Most k!lls one of them had was 4. Wish we could friendly fire cuz i'd send a rocket at they a.ss without even thinking about it.

that sh*t made me spit out my drink
 6 years ago '10        #1635
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Drug Dylan said:
New pet peeve:

LOL!

Ever had a teammate just stand in your way blinding you while your trying to shoot someone? id do anything to TK those fu*ks
 6 years ago '04        #1636
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
LOL!

Ever had a teammate just stand in your way blinding you while your trying to shoot someone? id do anything to TK those fu*ks
Yea that sh*t is horrible too....but its nothing like your team just flat out doing nothing to help.

Sidenote: I got k!lled by my first SG553 today...think im gonna have to put in some Co-op work and try to get some of that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #1637
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Anyone got a link besides battlelog to seee where and what unlocks you get?
 6 years ago '05        #1638
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Infamous2o1x said:
Anyone got a link besides battlelog to seee where and what unlocks you get?
)
 6 years ago '11        #1639
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 wodie said:
IMA KEEP ASKIN TELL SOMEONE TELLS ME! HOW TO FLY A GOT DAMN CHOPPER...(helicopter) ps3
I found switching the chopper sticks to legacy makes control MUCH easier.. I'm NICE in the choppers with a good gunner it's a wrap.. and how are jets underpowered two good pilots and you can't even get off the ground as the enemy team, people are just garbage at flight in general. And yes... I love when some jackass rushes the chopper only to fly directly into the ground.
 11-02-2011, 02:12 PM         #1640
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO The Laser Sights are okay...theyre not that annoying...but yeah that Flashlight is just wack....They should take it out....Its never really even dark enough in any of the MP maps to warrant its use.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy