The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1581
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Some of yah motherfu*kers must think cause yah played that one mission in campaign thats the only way you can be a wingman. Also what the fu*k do you need a laser guided missile for? I have no problems taking out any vehicle in the game with just the miniguns or heatseekers. It ain't even going to be fair once I get rocket pods.

11-01-2011, 08:40 PM         #1582
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ask Dynasty about my Helicopter skills....I was hovering straight in the air with his homie as my gunner....Dude was like "Youre flying great, why they say youre horrible at this sh*t"....We did a straight nose dive into the ground and them n*ggas went out in a blaze

n*ggas started trying to block me from getting Airborne Vehicles
 11-01-2011, 08:41 PM         #1583
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Some of yah motherfu*kers must think cause yah played that one mission in campaign thats the only way you can be a wingman

Son what hes trying to say is he hasnt seen a Jet with more than one seat in it or something. He KNOWS what a Wingman is....he just hasnt seen a chance to have multiple people in a Jet like say.....the helicopters?
 6 years ago '05        #1584
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Phicmagic said:
Son what hes trying to say is he hasnt seen a Jet with more than one seat in it or something. He KNOWS what a Wingman is....he just hasnt seen a chance to have multiple people in a Jet like say.....the helicopters?
But I said if you can't take me out with a wingman using the actual definition of it which is one plane leading with the other one on the side for support. Who said anything about jets having more then one seat.
 6 years ago '10        #1585
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Phicmagic said:
Ask Dynasty about my Helicopter skills....I was hovering straight in the air with his homie as my gunner....Dude was like "Youre flying great, why they say youre horrible at this sh*t"....We did a straight nose dive into the ground and them n*ggas went out in a blaze

n*ggas started trying to block me from getting Airborne Vehicles
 11-01-2011, 09:07 PM         #1586
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
That n*gga Ray gone tell me to stick to fixing tanks LOL
 6 years ago '04        #1587
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Just got done playing... That damn rubber band perk messed up a great knife k!ll. I stalked this guy for like 15min seconds from behind. I get up on him like GIMME YA MUDAfu*kIN DOGTAGS HOE, but in the process ended up 10ft in back of him

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by killadre; 11-01-2011 at 09:09 PM..
 11-01-2011, 09:07 PM         #1588
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What fu*kin wing man? My jet only has room for one
@ Phil. Its obvious he thinks you mean you can have 2 peole in one jet.........
 6 years ago '05        #1589
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
yal wylin with the chopper ish
 6 years ago '04        #1590
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
 famoussasjohn said:
Man, I took a helicopter yesterday, first time flying. I got the hang of it until a jet locked onto me. I just started steering like crazy. Sad part is, I had a packed helicopter so I lost control trying to weave out of the way of the jet shooting at me, sh*t took a dive to the right so I hopped out, next thing I see is the k!ll feed of 3 players in the chopper with me "so and so is no more"
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i stay doin that sh*t tryin to act like i kno how to fly and i be jumpin out when i lose control but n*ggaz be stayin back in that bi*ch and im like i kno u saw me disappear from the passenger list
fu*kin
 6 years ago '04        #1591
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
I wanna play but no one is playing right now, lol I wanna game with extraP and the crew lol. It's fun!
 11-01-2011, 09:47 PM         #1592
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
I wanna play but no one is playing right now, lol I wanna game with extraP and the crew lol. It's fun!
I knew I was your favorite ma, you like the way I die just right on the battlefield

How long you gone be on, Im bout to eat and smoke sommin real quick lol
 6 years ago '04        #1593
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
 nicoled985 said:
thats y u need a ps3 lady
 6 years ago '08        #1594
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
 nicoled985 said:
im on, get at me: iPunish8503
 6 years ago '08        #1595
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
i vote over 50 k!ll a.ssists count as .5 k!ll......im tired of n*ggas benefiting from my gunshots especially when i was going to k!ll them
 6 years ago '08        #1596
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
whats the best pistol? im unlocking these hoes and dont know which to use
 11-01-2011, 10:27 PM         #1597
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Jets in this game aren't even 1/4th of the sh*t they were in BF2. It is not hard to fu*king grab a jet and either be someones Wingman or take out a slow a.ss moving chopper. My first run on a Jet I took out a heli and an opponents jet and it was nothing. People crying about the sh*ts needing to be easier do know that it won't matter in the end since the people riding them around right now will dominate them. I takes maybe two chopper k!lls to get flares and heat seekers far from hard.

If yah having trouble with flying the copters due the second coop mission that should help you out a bit as long as your the driver. sh*t I'll never hop in a chopper with certain people on my friends list cause them fu*kers suck.

For real tho you need like what 300 points for flares and 500 for heat seekers? thats nothing sh*t take that chopper and just crash it in to somebody if you can't shoot.
I got in that chopper 2nd time and I unlocked them flares ones I hade those and stringer's couldn't shoot me down that easy anymore I unlocked the heat seekers and all the other sh*t I got almost every thing for the choppers now..
I'll go for jet next...

Game is straight crack I just fu*kin' love it.
I got the Pioneer class finished and I ain't even trying to use other class cause that G36C with silencer and grip and some AT-Mines and RPG >>>>>

Me and my man played that sh*t for like 4H straight on the same server with no pause today we were going ham always on top and sh*t...

Call of b00ty can eat a d!ck I'm glad that sh*t is coming out soon so them camping as noobs can get they a.sses out of BF and go there were they belong to..
 11-01-2011, 10:29 PM         #1598
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at rubberband perk. And im bout to get on in 15 mins and play for a good min, lets go!
 11-01-2011, 10:36 PM         #1599
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
whats the best pistol? im unlocking these hoes and dont know which to use
I use that M1911 with Taclight so I switch to pistol when I get in dark rooms or containers cus I ain't puting that light on my gun I think thats lame.
I got the MP Rex and MP44 those are strong too but I can handel the M1911 the best so I stick with it..
 6 years ago '08        #1600
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
at rubberband perk. And im bout to get on in 15 mins and play for a good min, lets go!
 WalterWhite said:
add me breh, gt - ribbonsonribbonsonribbons
both of yall add me

gt - iPunish8503
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy