The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10520 10520
Lmao @ Y'all hating on me. XD I'm gonna play both games tonight and re-evaluate. It's been a while since I've PLAYED played both of them. So I'll re-evaluate, so calm down, folks lol.
 6 years ago '04        #142
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
DICE Puts Battlefield 3 Beta Start Date Rumors to Rest

As expected for a mammoth title like Battlefield 3, rumors and speculation over every aspect of the game are rampant.

Lately, an old rumor on Battlefield 3′s beta release date has resurfaced. The rumor stipulates that DICE is going to launch the Beta on September 9th for Medal of Honor owners and people who preordered BF3 through EA’s Origin, and it will go live on September 11th for everyone else. However, DICE’s Daniel Matros has just put this particular rumor to bed by reassuring it is “not valid”. Further, DICE confirmed that this open beta is coming in “September at a date to be announced” and “will be available on all consoles”. In terms of who’s getting the beta, Andreas Kosh, in an interview with the Red Dragons Germany clan, has revealed that people who own Medal of Honor or preordered BF3 via Origin do have a 48 hour head start over the rest.

In case you haven’t heard, snipers rifles can’t one hit body k!ll in Battlefield 3.

Luckily, I own a PS3 copy of Medal of Honor and can’t wait to get a taste of Battlefield 3. And, for those of you who are worried about the fact that DICE hasn’t shown any 360 footage, all we can say is In DICE We Trust.

For a complete coverage for everything Battlefield 3 related, be sure to visit MP1st’s Battlefield 3 page.

Are you a Medal of Honor owner? Did you preorder BF3 through Origin?

6 years ago '09        #143
space
space
I thought it was already known that it was just coming out in sept? Prob. September 23rd, 1 month before the release date. I'd almost be willing to put money on that. Lol.

Good post, Unknown. Glad they're dropping it for all consoles and not just PC.
 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM         #144
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
DICE Puts Battlefield 3 Beta Start Date Rumors to Rest

As expected for a mammoth title like Battlefield 3, rumors and speculation over every aspect of the game are rampant.

Lately, an old rumor on Battlefield 3′s beta release date has resurfaced. The rumor stipulates that DICE is going to launch the Beta on September 9th for Medal of Honor owners and people who preordered BF3 through EA’s Origin, and it will go live on September 11th for everyone else. However, DICE’s Daniel Matros has just put this particular rumor to bed by reassuring it is “not valid”. Further, DICE confirmed that this open beta is coming in “September at a date to be announced” and “will be available on all consoles”. In terms of who’s getting the beta, Andreas Kosh, in an interview with the Red Dragons Germany clan, has revealed that people who own Medal of Honor or preordered BF3 via Origin do have a 48 hour head start over the rest.

In case you haven’t heard, snipers rifles can’t one hit body k!ll in Battlefield 3.

Luckily, I own a PS3 copy of Medal of Honor and can’t wait to get a taste of Battlefield 3. And, for those of you who are worried about the fact that DICE hasn’t shown any 360 footage, all we can say is In DICE We Trust.

For a complete coverage for everything Battlefield 3 related, be sure to visit MP1st’s Battlefield 3 page.

Are you a Medal of Honor owner? Did you preorder BF3 through Origin?

Xbox LIVE Marketplace doesn't update on Friday's (Sept 9) or Sunday's (Sept 11) so I don't see those dates being real. Unless I see it from the official BF3 Twitter Page, I'm calling it bullsh*t.

EDIT: Just checked the Twitter, the date is still unconfirmed.
 6 years ago '09        #145
space
space
 LankanLatino said:
forgive my stupidity because i have NEVER played or attempted to play in a beta. how does it work? can ANYONE play in it? how do you access it?
Same thing I'm wondering. I'm a.ssuming it will act just the same as a demo?
 6 years ago '09        #146
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 ImAMonster said:
Same thing I'm wondering. I'm a.ssuming it will act just the same as a demo?
Basically. You just download it from the PS Store/Live Marketplace, and run it like a game demo. Once the beta is done, you can't play it anymore.

It's open to the public, aka everyone who wants to download and play it can, but MOH owners and Origin pre-orders get it 48 hours before everyone else, which isn't a huge deal. At least, not big enough for me to spend $30 to get a game I don't even wanna play

And @Philozopher, I had no idea the auto repair only did a small percentage, I thought you'd be able to get your vehicle back up to full health if you went without getting hit, kinda like health regen. Thanks for letting me know though, 25% is cool with me
 6 years ago '07        #147
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 DJ Idol said:
Basically. You just download it from the PS Store/Live Marketplace, and run it like a game demo. Once the beta is done, you can't play it anymore.

It's open to the public, aka everyone who wants to download and play it can, but MOH owners and Origin pre-orders get it 48 hours before everyone else, which isn't a huge deal. At least, not big enough for me to spend $30 to get a game I don't even wanna play

And @Philozopher, I had no idea the auto repair only did a small percentage, I thought you'd be able to get your vehicle back up to full health if you went without getting hit, kinda like health regen. Thanks for letting me know though, 25% is cool with me
i saw moh for 20 this weekend brand new. im copping for the beta just in case PS plus is needed. worth it to me
 6 years ago '08        #148
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Did I seriously read that MW2 gun sounds were better than BC2's?
theres no way that someone with any sense said that.

edit: i just saw it. aint that the same scrub that was crying saying that bc2 sucks because he was getting spawn k!lled? hey bro, slap yourself.

Last edited by el bundy; 08-25-2011 at 10:44 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #149
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i need more gameplay videos
 6 years ago '05        #150
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 iPunish901 said:
i need more gameplay videos
How many you want theres like 15 in this thread alone if you look through the pages.
 6 years ago '08        #151
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
How many you want theres like 15 in this thread alone if you look through the pages.
thats my point! i cant get enough i neeeeeed this sh*t like crack :sadcam:
 6 years ago '10        #152
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 jbwell83 said:
i saw moh for 20 this weekend brand new. im copping for the beta just in case PS plus is needed. worth it to me
$20 for a 2 day head start on the beta? I could understand 2 weeks but 2 days?

I need this crack in my life too if I didn't already have MoH I'd probably cop too

Last edited by duval88; 08-25-2011 at 02:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #153
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 duval88 said:
$20 for a 2 day head start on the beta? I could understand weeks but 2 days?

I need this crack in my life too if I didn't already have MoH I'd probably cop too
shoot i copped my computer a month early just so i can get into the beta. i'm just super hyped for this
 6 years ago '09        #154
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 jbwell83 said:
Naw, PS + isn't needed, it's a public beta I'd save your $20 and put it towards pre-ordering Skyrim :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #155
space
space

[video - click to view]

Dumb a.ss fu*king interviewer. Should probably get someone who knows their sh*t to interview them. "64 players, that's insane, I don't think I've ever played a game that has that scale of competition"
 6 years ago '08        #156
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Been playing bad company 2 a lot lately...can't wait for BF3..can't stress that enough.
 6 years ago '05        #157
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #158
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
I'm not trying to start a war but i've read on other forums that the PC beta is ready and that Dice is waiting for MS and Sony to approve the beta so it can be put on the marketplace. i dont know how much truth there is to it but there is an article about it.
 6 years ago '11        #159
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
This game is gonna be unreal.

Ima be like this when I'm playin online
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #160
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 Peter Griffin said:
I'm not trying to start a war but i've read on other forums that the PC beta is ready and that Dice is waiting for MS and Sony to approve the beta so it can be put on the marketplace. i dont know how much truth there is to it but there is an article about it.
from what forums?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago