The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 06:29 PM         #1561
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R2 to go up
L2 to go down
L3 to rotate
R3 to dip left or right or forwards and backwards
 6 years ago '04        #1562
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 unkn0wn said:
you can save someone from being knife just that you have to k!ll the person 1 sec after he starts the knifing animation...

since friday more and more noobs playing, went from 2.70 W/L to 1.59 W/L
same sh*t for me man. Getting put in with sh*tty a.ss people that can't defend sh*t or do the objective. They think it's TDM when playing Rush or Conquest.
 11-01-2011, 06:46 PM         #1563
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
:hillwhoa: my god..he's right





[pic - click to view]

Only on boxden can an individual whose never been a factor at any point in his life.....have purpose.

Its alright, I forgive you.
 6 years ago '05        #1564
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Pathetic Jets are fine the way it is. Is every fu*king game catering to casuals now.
 11-01-2011, 06:48 PM         #1565
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Pathetic Jets are fine the way it is. Is every fu*king game catering to casuals now.
n*gga you only like that sh*t cause you played 4000 hours to level your vehicles up lol.


I rarely go for Vehicles(I cant fly a helicopter for sh*t).....but its boring as fu*k flying a Jet around and all its good for is dodging fire and shooting a random machine gun. To be honest I usually just start playing around, doing barrell rolls and sh*t like im in a fu*king Flight Simulator....cause they start out weak as fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #1566
wodie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 418 418
 DOOMage said:
R2 to go up
L2 to go down
L3 to rotate
R3 to dip left or right or forwards and backwards
thanx
 6 years ago '05        #1567
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Phicmagic said:
n*gga you only like that sh*t cause you played 4000 hours to level your vehicles up lol.


I rarely go for Vehicles(I cant fly a helicopter for sh*t).....but its boring as fu*k flying a Jet around and all its good for is dodging fire and shooting a random machine gun. To be honest I usually just start playing around, doing barrell rolls and sh*t like im in a fu*king Flight Simulator....cause they start out weak as fu*k.
Jets in this game aren't even 1/4th of the sh*t they were in BF2. It is not hard to fu*king grab a jet and either be someones Wingman or take out a slow a.ss moving chopper. My first run on a Jet I took out a heli and an opponents jet and it was nothing. People crying about the sh*ts needing to be easier do know that it won't matter in the end since the people riding them around right now will dominate them. I takes maybe two chopper k!lls to get flares and heat seekers far from hard.

If yah having trouble with flying the copters due the second coop mission that should help you out a bit as long as your the driver. sh*t I'll never hop in a chopper with certain people on my friends list cause them fu*kers suck.
 6 years ago '04        #1568
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Man, I took a helicopter yesterday, first time flying. I got the hang of it until a jet locked onto me. I just started steering like crazy. Sad part is, I had a packed helicopter so I lost control trying to weave out of the way of the jet shooting at me, sh*t took a dive to the right so I hopped out, next thing I see is the k!ll feed of 3 players in the chopper with me "so and so is no more"
 6 years ago '04        #1569
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 famoussasjohn said:
Man, I took a helicopter yesterday, first time flying. I got the hang of it until a jet locked onto me. I just started steering like crazy. Sad part is, I had a packed helicopter so I lost control trying to weave out of the way of the jet shooting at me, sh*t took a dive to the right so I hopped out, next thing I see is the k!ll feed of 3 players in the chopper with me "so and so is no more"
i stay doin that sh*t tryin to act like i kno how to fly and i be jumpin out when i lose control but n*ggaz be stayin back in that bi*ch and im like i kno u saw me disappear from the passenger list
 6 years ago '09        #1570
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
if Y'all on PS3, Add me up. Drake_DuCaine
 6 years ago '04        #1571
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 ImAMonster said:
if Y'all on PS3, Add me up. Drake_DuCaine
DJZONE30
 6 years ago '08        #1572
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
Just picked this up on the 360. Looking for some people to run with

GT: l LOUISIANA l
 6 years ago '09        #1573
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
^ Speaking of warships. What if they had warships on the side on maps with water. They need to have water battles. Submarines and sh*t as well.
 6 years ago '04        #1574
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 ImAMonster said:
^ Speaking of warships. What if they had warships on the side on maps with water. They need to have water battles. Submarines and sh*t as well.
 6 years ago '05        #1575
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
If your in a jet and can't take me out with a wingman and an AA = time to hop off the jets.
 6 years ago '04        #1576
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 iPunish901 said:
you cant save a n*gga from a knife??? i swear i was shootin this dude as he was about to stab my teammate
You cant save em but you can steal a k!ll .....I had this n*gga by the neck about to go Micheal Myers on his a.ss and my teammate came around the corner and put a few in his chest before my blade went into it. Didnt even get an a.ssist on that....talkin about pissed? .....that was me
 6 years ago '09        #1577
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Drug Dylan said:
You cant save em but you can steal a k!ll .....I had this n*gga by the neck about to go Micheal Myers on his a.ss and my teammate came around the corner and put a few in his chest before my blade went into it. Didnt even get an a.ssist on that....talkin about pissed? .....that was me
oh that was YOU?
 6 years ago '05        #1578
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What fu*kin wing man? My jet only has room for one
A wingman is someone who also flies in the skies with you and helps you take out other jets.
 11-01-2011, 08:01 PM         #1579
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
A wingman is someone who also flies in the skies with you and helps you take out other jets.
n*gga he knows what a wingman is.

 6 years ago '04        #1580
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
If your in a jet and can't take me out with a wingman and an AA = time to hop off the jets.
all Jets in BF3 only have 1 seat so there no wingman, plus getting enough points to get the Laser guided missile take longer on console since its only 12 player...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy