Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2011, 12:22 PM         #1381
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:

I drop medkits if there's ever a group of 2 or more guys pinned down somewhere.

I just played a TDM where I ran around 5 min straight with the defib. Reviving the fu*k outta people.....And still got MVP
how you revive wit defib
 6 years ago '08        #1382
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 StillFree28 said:

I drop medkits if there's ever a group of 2 or more guys pinned down somewhere.

I just played a TDM where I ran around 5 min straight with the defib. Reviving the fu*k outta people.....And still got MVP
That's the beauty of this game, you can have the worst k/d on the team and still be MVP. Yesterday I went 12-12 and racked up over 6000pts playing conquest, caping flags and shutting out the tank wh0ores. There have been lot of times where noone on the team has more thaan 5 k!lls but everyone's team score is in the 2-3000s cause everyone is playing the objective, sh*t is beautiful.
 6 years ago '08        #1383
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 Phicmagic said:
I Dont think peoples feelings are getting hurt....I Think n*ggas are tired of reading bi*ching and moaning....Like this is the first game to have an issue or two at launch....I mean when MW2 first dropped it was plagued by mad lag(You couldnt even connect to the multiplayer part at times), 90392032039203920 dropped matches, Long a.ss load times, and Unlimited Care Package Glitches(Remember n*ggas getting unlimited AC130s the first week?)

I personally havent had any of the aforementioned issues dude is having....except the occassional lag....which happens with every online game.....ever....No game is free of lag. When the same 2 or 3 "Complainers" lol were complaining about not being able to connect, get in a squad just yesterday....Me, Nicole, Dynasty, and some other kid ran a 4 player squad damn near lag free for 3 hours.....Had no problems......Nobody had an issue.......Yet we logon to BX and the same 1 or 2 guys are crying......Not to mention pre-launch those 1 or 2 kids that are repeatedly crying were the main 1s dogging the sh*t out the game saying they wouldnt buy it........hmmmmmmmmm
thats exactly what im talking about. sh*ts annoying.
 6 years ago '08        #1384
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 ej5486 said:
how you revive wit defib
press right on the d-pad with the a.ssault class and press r1/rt on the dead persons body.
 10-30-2011, 12:50 PM         #1385
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
reallytho!!!
 6 years ago '04        #1386
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 WalterWhite said:
I enjoy the game, I've played the fu*k out of it and I'm going to log my days in but this won't go down with the greats like Halo, Halo 2, COD 4, etc. Too many fu*king problems.

- The biggest and most important problem, SERVERS. I thought the beta was to test and correct these problems. The moons have to align for you to get 4 people into a game, on the same team, and in the same squad.

- Can't switch teams when there are openings or let people join but they will let it run 12 on 4

- Some maps always lag, Terian Highway. I don't know if there is too much going on with the map that causes it to lag. Maybe that map alone is the reason Xbox needs two disk...

- Giving people the option to make squads private. God forbid you try to play with some randoms when nobody is on... You will get two squads of 4, then some idiot that makes it private with 2 or 3 and you are stuck solo dolo or with one person, who will always be a sniper

- Nobody uses their mic or knows you can switch it so you can hear your whole team... Maybe it doesn't work I haven't seen it work yet. But seriously least communication I have experienced in any game. I think something may be wrong with it. I can't even imagine how bad it is on PS3.

- Cannot mute your party while in a game. Why the fu*k not?

- Allowing people to use mortars in areas you can't get to because of the timer. Mortars are slowly ruining the game, this will be the new noob tube.

- Snipers being able to snipe down range but not have their body exposed. Some type of glitch where they lay on a decline.

- Giving the E Bot the biggest fu*king indicator on your screen and map. It's useless now.

- Having a enemy in front of you and thinking it's your team-mate because he is lined up with him on the other side of the map.

I could continue... But, I honestly don't remember having these many problems in the early Halo's and COD 4. The pros out weigh the cons in this game when you can finally get into a game, with your people, on the same squad, no lag, don't encounter some of the stupid glitches, etc. But it won't go down as a game changer like everybody thought. Too many problems that will turn people away from it in the long run.
:agreement6:
:agreement6:

It is first week launch tho.

But its all we got for now so I'm just dealing with it

Last edited by killadre; 10-30-2011 at 01:15 PM..
 10-30-2011, 01:11 PM         #1387
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
press right on the d-pad with the a.ssault class and press r1/rt on the dead persons body.
thx! New to bf
 10-30-2011, 01:41 PM         #1388
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
only lag I really get is this "vacuum suction" sh*t where I'm running and all of a sudden I'm 2 feet back from where I was previously

and the occasional "you have lost connection to the EA Server" message, other than that the connections been straight for me.
LOL at the vacuum suction....The OG Unreal Tournament was famous for that sh*t back in the day...Me and Nicole were joking about that.
 10-30-2011, 01:52 PM         #1389
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
I enjoy the game, I've played the fu*k out of it and I'm going to log my days in but this won't go down with the greats like Halo, Halo 2, COD 4, etc. Too many fu*king problems.

- The biggest and most important problem, SERVERS. I thought the beta was to test and correct these problems. The moons have to align for you to get 4 people into a game, on the same team, and in the same squad.

- Can't switch teams when there are openings or let people join but they will let it run 12 on 4

Havent been in a game that wasnt full, but the one time we did switch teams, Dynasty, a boxden user I've played with quite a few times this week did it effortlessly.

- Some maps always lag, Terian Highway. I don't know if there is too much going on with the map that causes it to lag. Maybe that map alone is the reason Xbox needs two disk...

Servers might be crowded, it is the biggest launch this company has seen...but then again Im on a few forums including this one where im seeing people having minor issues and such with lag...Nothing game breaking like youre trying to make it seem

- Giving people the option to make squads private. God forbid you try to play with some randoms when nobody is on... You will get two squads of 4, then some idiot that makes it private with 2 or 3 and you are stuck solo dolo or with one person, who will always be a sniper

Havent even experienced that...then again I personally dont play online games solo dolo....I only play with my n*ggas....I guess i'd be one of those private squads ignoring your lonely a.ss lol

- Nobody uses their mic or knows you can switch it so you can hear your whole team... Maybe it doesn't work I haven't seen it work yet. But seriously least communication I have experienced in any game. I think something may be wrong with it. I can't even imagine how bad it is on PS3.

People are in squads and are talking to the other 3 members of their respective squads...Thats the point, you CAN Set it to talk to the other 11 people on your team but the idea was for you to talk to your immediate squad. Youre playing against the game when trying to put it to full team chat....You CAN do it effortlessly...but its not what was intended.

- Cannot mute your party while in a game. Why the fu*k not?

This is just a flatout lie.

- Allowing people to use mortars in areas you can't get to because of the timer. Mortars are slowly ruining the game, this will be the new noob tube.

Getting around Mortars is quite possibly the easiest thing to do in the entire damn game....IMO All explosives are extremely weak and need to be ramped up....Rockets, Grenades, and Mortars are far to weak...From playing other games im used to splash damage seriously hurting and/or k!lling an enemy but on here it sometimes seems like a slight distraction. Mortars actually helped us yesterday on Metro...We were using the craters they created for cover

- Snipers being able to snipe down range but not have their body exposed. Some type of glitch where they lay on a decline.

I really got no idea what youre talking about lol....I Do know that the bullet drop effect is wonderful on the sniper rifles and its getting praise for effectively being a good representation of how it is. As far as getting past snipers, just get better...Once again the homie Dynasty aka Jets/Ray had 78 freaking medals as of yesterday...From just sneaking up on snipers and slitting their throats....

- Giving the E Bot the biggest fu*king indicator on your screen and map. It's useless now.

Im not bothered by its indicator....but I dont like it in the game...Just like I didnt like RC Cars or Dogs in COD....I Think sh*t like that is corny IMO

- Having a enemy in front of you and thinking it's your team-mate because he is lined up with him on the other side of the map.

You know if you or your teammates learned how to SPOT an enemy then you would never think he is your teammate.

I could continue... But, I honestly don't remember having these many problems in the early Halo's and COD 4. The pros out weigh the cons in this game when you can finally get into a game, with your people, on the same squad, no lag, don't encounter some of the stupid glitches, etc. But it won't go down as a game changer like everybody thought. Too many problems that will turn people away from it in the long run.

I disagree with you here...If you really played COD MW1 or MW2 when they first came out then you would've witnessed massive lag, tons of dropped games(specially on PS3), crazy care package hacks, and lets not forget the unlimited noob tube glitches of MW2 where n*ggas were shooting noob tube grenades like they were letting the clip ride in a Uzi. As with those games they patched and fixed them days after release(Hell some of them MONTHS after release) and everyone started bi*ching and moaning....The same thing is gonna happen here.
Replied in the quote in bold.
 10-30-2011, 01:57 PM         #1390
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've got 3 complaints that nag the sh*t out of me.....#1 is the graphics.....I love the game but like I said before I think certain maps look way better than others, and sometimes I feel like this sh*t couldve looked ALOT better....Even on PC....Sometimes on PC im like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and at other times im like "Why'd I pay 480 for this graphics card?!".....The pop in, going prone next to a wall and your body goes into the wall(lol), and other random sh*t gets annoying.

And #2 The explosives....If I shoot a fu*king tank shell, rocket from an RPG, or toss a grenade 2 feet in front of you...YOU SHOULD DIE...Ive had rockets hit to the left of my characters face and ill only lose 20-25% health....Thats wack...

And #3 HOW THE fu*k CAN YOU NOT COOK GRENADES. I just dont get how in a game released in 2011, thats supposed to be the most advanced wargame ever blah blah blah a n*gga cant COOK GRENADES.

Wasnt one of the original SELLING POINTS OF THE OLD MEDAL OF HONOR GAMES ON PS1 THE FACT THAT n*ggaS COULD COOK GRENADES?!

I wont lie on COD MW2 and a few other shooters I love grenades...Timing them just right....you really can control a match and build a strong offense/defense and kinda keep enemies in control....with this sh*t the Grenades are an extreme afterthought....Sometimes when I spawn I go ahead and get rid of my grenade real quick...so I dont make a mistake and hit the button in the heat of the battle lol.

Those are my complaints....
 6 years ago '04        #1391
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,458 | Props total: 6043 6043
 Phicmagic said:
I've got 3 complaints that nag the sh*t out of me.....#1 is the graphics.....I love the game but like I said before I think certain maps look way better than others, and sometimes I feel like this sh*t couldve looked ALOT better....Even on PC....Sometimes on PC im like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and at other times im like "Why'd I pay 480 for this graphics card?!".....The pop in, going prone next to a wall and your body goes into the wall(lol), and other random sh*t gets annoying.

And #2 The explosives....If I shoot a fu*king tank shell, rocket from an RPG, or toss a grenade 2 feet in front of you...YOU SHOULD DIE...Ive had rockets hit to the left of my characters face and ill only lose 20-25% health....Thats wack...

And #3 HOW THE fu*k CAN YOU NOT COOK GRENADES. I just dont get how in a game released in 2011, thats supposed to be the most advanced wargame ever blah blah blah a n*gga cant COOK GRENADES.

Wasnt one of the original SELLING POINTS OF THE OLD MEDAL OF HONOR GAMES ON PS1 THE FACT THAT n*ggaS COULD COOK GRENADES?!

I wont lie on COD MW2 and a few other shooters I love grenades...Timing them just right....you really can control a match and build a strong offense/defense and kinda keep enemies in control....with this sh*t the Grenades are an extreme afterthought....Sometimes when I spawn I go ahead and get rid of my grenade real quick...so I dont make a mistake and hit the button in the heat of the battle lol.

Those are my complaints....
flak reduces damage done by explosives
 6 years ago '08        #1392
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
flak reduces damage done by explosives
Na. In bfbc2 I had over 1000 k!lls w/ rocket launchers. They nerfed that sh*t. It definitely doesn't do the same amount of damage.
 10-30-2011, 02:35 PM         #1393
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Na. In bfbc2 I had over 1000 k!lls w/ rocket launchers. They nerfed that sh*t. It definitely doesn't do the same amount of damage.
Exactly....Werent we in a game yesterday where you or the Solar dude threw a grenade in a small room with like 4-5 people in it and they didnt die...Not one of em?
 6 years ago '04        #1394
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Rocket damage is sh*t in BF3...it will show when I post my video ....couple direct hits with rocket and mofo's walked right through it
 6 years ago '04        #1395
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 DarkSidesHero said:
People do realize that you need a certain amount of space in order for the RPG to it's max damage right? Says it in the loading screen tips. Could very well be your problem.

Aint NO ONE ...taking a RPG to the chest and living to tell about it....im not talking blast radius...im talking about popping a MF in the chest with the actual rocket. You not walking away from that...I dont care what the "certain amount of space is" ...its not happening.
 10-30-2011, 03:11 PM         #1396
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Aint NO ONE ...taking a RPG to the chest and living to tell about it....im not talking blast radius...im talking about popping a MF in the chest with the actual rocket. You not walking away from that...I dont care what the "certain amount of space is" ...its not happening.
Son I read his post like what the fu*k are you talking about . n*gga lemme shoot you in the chest with a rocket....Whether its 2 feet away or 2 miles away youre gonna die like a motherfu*ker

These n*ggas man
 6 years ago '05        #1397
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 DarkSidesHero said:
People do realize that you need a certain amount of space in order for the RPG to it's max damage right? Says it in the loading screen tips. Could very well be your problem.
Yeah, they did that on purpose. They don't want people running around with a rocket launcher shooting people that are right up in their face. It's supposed to be used on vehicles and to take out people hiding in buildings.
 10-30-2011, 03:13 PM         #1398
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody else is bothered by the fact that the grenade throwing system is like fu*king Doom on SNES?....lol
 6 years ago '04        #1399
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17367 17367
 MumblesDaHumble said:

I just think the game has terrible hit detection. I even played on a EA server ( made sure I went to one close to me) and I unload on a guy with the UMP and fool just drops an k!lls me.

THANK YOU.....iI swear that sh*t pisses me off..Too many gotdam bullets to k!ll someone. And i know im hittin the motherfu*ker because soon after that i see k!ll a.ssist 98 and im like WTF

been going at this game hardcore all weekend but gotdam sh*t can be frustrating....one game i'll go 15 -5 or sum sh*t and the next like 8-9 or some sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #1400
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I think DICE just was trying to play it really safe with the damage explosives do. taking down buildings with launchers but can't k!ll ppl, It just don't add up though I'm sure they will fix this stuff.

Hopefully they fix that damn BACK IN GAME TIMER.. I've died a consistently from that alone trying to k!ll some1 sniping or with the mortar. Also from ejecting out of planes to avoid dying but ended up dying due to that timer while parachuting to safety.

O should be the crouching button also:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish