The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1361
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
Am i the only person on bf3 that doesn't play campers?
 6 years ago '04        #1362
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I can't play on a tv bigger then 46''
I can't play on any big screen I suck at shooters on my big screen. I only play shooters on my 24 inch monitor, I play whatever else on my 40 inch Samsung.
 6 years ago '04        #1363
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,329 | Props total: 4442 4442
lol I play on a 42" Panasonic Viera Plasma
 6 years ago '05        #1364
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
I enjoy the game, I've played the fu*k out of it and I'm going to log my days in but this won't go down with the greats like Halo, Halo 2, COD 4, etc. Too many fu*king problems.

- The biggest and most important problem, SERVERS. I thought the beta was to test and correct these problems. The moons have to align for you to get 4 people into a game, on the same team, and in the same squad.

- Can't switch teams when there are openings or let people join but they will let it run 12 on 4

- Some maps always lag, Terian Highway. I don't know if there is too much going on with the map that causes it to lag. Maybe that map alone is the reason Xbox needs two disk...

- Giving people the option to make squads private. God forbid you try to play with some randoms when nobody is on... You will get two squads of 4, then some idiot that makes it private with 2 or 3 and you are stuck solo dolo or with one person, who will always be a sniper

- Nobody uses their mic or knows you can switch it so you can hear your whole team... Maybe it doesn't work I haven't seen it work yet. But seriously least communication I have experienced in any game. I think something may be wrong with it. I can't even imagine how bad it is on PS3.

- Cannot mute your party while in a game. Why the fu*k not?

- Allowing people to use mortars in areas you can't get to because of the timer. Mortars are slowly ruining the game, this will be the new noob tube.

- Snipers being able to snipe down range but not have their body exposed. Some type of glitch where they lay on a decline.

- Giving the E Bot the biggest fu*king indicator on your screen and map. It's useless now.

- Having a enemy in front of you and thinking it's your team-mate because he is lined up with him on the other side of the map.

I could continue... But, I honestly don't remember having these many problems in the early Halo's and COD 4. The pros out weigh the cons in this game when you can finally get into a game, with your people, on the same squad, no lag, don't encounter some of the stupid glitches, etc. But it won't go down as a game changer like everybody thought. Too many problems that will turn people away from it in the long run.
Damn n*gga, you writing for prima guides or something?
 6 years ago '05        #1365
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You can mute your team. Click the Squads button when you press start. Go down to VOIP and turn it off.

One thing that has been pissing me off is not reloading when it goes through the animation. I duffed some dude with my SCAR and had one round left. I saw a guy coming around the corner, so I switched to my hand gun and duffed him too... now, I switch back to my SCAR and reload. I saw the reload animation. I saw someone and shot him (he was running away from me) and could have got him, but I still only had one round in the gun.

Also, the servers seemed a lot more laggy tonight. I tried a few games, and was getting some lag that I wasn't getting the other night.
 6 years ago '04        #1366
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17329 17329
 I'm The Dan said:

Also, the servers seemed a lot more laggy tonight. I tried a few games, and was getting some lag that I wasn't getting the other night.
I knew it wasnt just me.....sh*ts ridiculous...especially on the caspian map on TDM....shooting a dude and the next thing i know he's not even there
 6 years ago '06        #1367
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 WalterWhite said:
I enjoy the game, I've played the fu*k out of it and I'm going to log my days in but this won't go down with the greats like Halo, Halo 2, COD 4, etc. Too many fu*king problems.

- The biggest and most important problem, SERVERS. I thought the beta was to test and correct these problems. The moons have to align for you to get 4 people into a game, on the same team, and in the same squad.

- Can't switch teams when there are openings or let people join but they will let it run 12 on 4

- Some maps always lag, Terian Highway. I don't know if there is too much going on with the map that causes it to lag. Maybe that map alone is the reason Xbox needs two disk...

- Giving people the option to make squads private. God forbid you try to play with some randoms when nobody is on... You will get two squads of 4, then some idiot that makes it private with 2 or 3 and you are stuck solo dolo or with one person, who will always be a sniper

- Nobody uses their mic or knows you can switch it so you can hear your whole team... Maybe it doesn't work I haven't seen it work yet. But seriously least communication I have experienced in any game. I think something may be wrong with it. I can't even imagine how bad it is on PS3.

- Cannot mute your party while in a game. Why the fu*k not?

- Allowing people to use mortars in areas you can't get to because of the timer. Mortars are slowly ruining the game, this will be the new noob tube.

- Snipers being able to snipe down range but not have their body exposed. Some type of glitch where they lay on a decline.

- Giving the E Bot the biggest fu*king indicator on your screen and map. It's useless now.

- Having a enemy in front of you and thinking it's your team-mate because he is lined up with him on the other side of the map.

I could continue... But, I honestly don't remember having these many problems in the early Halo's and COD 4. The pros out weigh the cons in this game when you can finally get into a game, with your people, on the same squad, no lag, don't encounter some of the stupid glitches, etc. But it won't go down as a game changer like everybody thought. Too many problems that will turn people away from it in the long run.
Sucks, but right now I'm pretty much sure I'm trading this game for MW3. It's a done deal. Got it today but not even gonna open it. It seems like the cons outweigh the arguments for the pros, and with other classic releases (Halo, COD4, etc) I don't remember this happening. Read a lot of comments on other forums too, and it seems like the general feeling for this game is mostly One dude who was super excited about getting it called it a $20 game. Another says he knows a few people who sold it used. Sticking with COD. Say what you want about certain COD games, the franchise is still strong.
 6 years ago '07        #1368
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
Is it just me or does this game make your 360 freeze after playing for a while.
 6 years ago '06        #1369
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
I enjoy the game, I've played the fu*k out of it and I'm going to log my days in but this won't go down with the greats like Halo, Halo 2, COD 4, etc. Too many fu*king problems.

- The biggest and most important problem, SERVERS. I thought the beta was to test and correct these problems. The moons have to align for you to get 4 people into a game, on the same team, and in the same squad.

- Can't switch teams when there are openings or let people join but they will let it run 12 on 4

- Some maps always lag, Terian Highway. I don't know if there is too much going on with the map that causes it to lag. Maybe that map alone is the reason Xbox needs two disk...



[pic - click to view]



































































































[pic - click to view]










 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Is it just me or does this game make your 360 freeze after playing for a while.


im sure it's not just u
 6 years ago '07        #1370
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15028 15028
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I can't play on a tv bigger then 46''
maaaaaaaaaaan, I used to play on a 23 inch computer monitor, then got my 42 inch tv

that sh*t is still hard to adjust to sometimes
 6 years ago '11        #1371
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
CoD 4 lol that old a.ss sh*t still gettin slurped, I think no matter what people are gonna cry about something or other
 6 years ago '06        #1372
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
Whoever started the Boxden platoon for PS3...


I'm joining up

Get ready for the best damn medic on the field.
 6 years ago '08        #1373
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
n*ggas stay complaining about sh*t. just stop playing then. ive had none of these problems that people are crying about except the occasional lag spike that cost me a k!ll or two. and i just played tdm this morning, and that sh*t is fu*king trash. conquest>rush>>>>>sdm>tdm.
who else that played bfbc2 and is finding the sniper rifle way harder to use? i gotta get used to how this game is with snipers.
 6 years ago '08        #1374
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 StillFree28 said:
Whoever started the Boxden platoon for PS3...


I'm joining up

Get ready for the best damn medic on the field.
We need to run together my n*gga. I mainly run engineer and whenever I need a medic its either noone is playing the class or I have to chase these dudes all around the map and wait for them to die so I can take they sh*t cause they won't throw out a Med pack, do I revive them n*ggas?......
 6 years ago '08        #1375
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 el bundy said:
n*ggas stay complaining about sh*t. just stop playing then. ive had none of these problems that people are crying about except the occasional lag spike that cost me a k!ll or two. and i just played tdm this morning, and that sh*t is fu*king trash. conquest>rush>>>>>sdm>tdm.
who else that played bfbc2 and is finding the sniper rifle way harder to use? i gotta get used to how this game is with snipers.
Yea sniping is a little difficult now for me. In bc2 rifles had no sway to them so that mad it easy to play the class.
 6 years ago '04        #1376
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Damn n*ggas feelings really getting hurt that some people are having problems with the game,server or just dont like it lol.

You would think some of the people in this thread made the game

I agree with some of what Walter said.Also me and my boys xbox has froze outta nowhere after playing for awhile.

Game is tight but definitely needs some updates and fixes.
 6 years ago '06        #1377
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
 gagethedesigner said:
We need to run together my n*gga. I mainly run engineer and whenever I need a medic its either noone is playing the class or I have to chase these dudes all around the map and wait for them to die so I can take they sh*t cause they won't throw out a Med pack, do I revive them n*ggas?......


I drop medkits if there's ever a group of 2 or more guys pinned down somewhere.

I just played a TDM where I ran around 5 min straight with the defib. Reviving the fu*k outta people.....And still got MVP
 6 years ago '07        #1378
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
im really diggin this game. i ordered a mic so i can communicate with my team. I need some people to play with tho. Add me on XBL- ThaFranchize11
 10-30-2011, 12:02 PM         #1379
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont think peoples feelings are getting hurt....I Think n*ggas are tired of reading bi*ching and moaning....Like this is the first game to have an issue or two at launch....I mean when MW2 first dropped it was plagued by mad lag(You couldnt even connect to the multiplayer part at times), 90392032039203920 dropped matches, Long a.ss load times, and Unlimited Care Package Glitches(Remember n*ggas getting unlimited AC130s the first week?)

I personally havent had any of the aforementioned issues dude is having....except the occassional lag....which happens with every online game.....ever....No game is free of lag. When the same 2 or 3 "Complainers" lol were complaining about not being able to connect, get in a squad just yesterday....Me, Nicole, Dynasty, and some other kid ran a 4 player squad damn near lag free for 3 hours.....Had no problems......Nobody had an issue.......Yet we logon to BX and the same 1 or 2 guys are crying......Not to mention pre-launch those 1 or 2 kids that are repeatedly crying were the main 1s dogging the sh*t out the game saying they wouldnt buy it........hmmmmmmmmm
 6 years ago '07        #1380
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15028 15028
 Phicmagic said:
I Dont think peoples feelings are getting hurt....I Think n*ggas are tired of reading bi*ching and moaning....Like this is the first game to have an issue or two at launch....I mean when MW2 first dropped it was plagued by mad lag(You couldnt even connect to the multiplayer part at times), 90392032039203920 dropped matches, Long a.ss load times, and Unlimited Care Package Glitches(Remember n*ggas getting unlimited AC130s the first week?)

I personally havent had any of the aforementioned issues dude is having....except the occassional lag....which happens with every online game.....ever....No game is free of lag. When the same 2 or 3 "Complainers" lol were complaining about not being able to connect, get in a squad just yesterday....Me, Nicole, Dynasty, and some other kid ran a 4 player squad damn near lag free for 3 hours.....Had no problems......Nobody had an issue.......Yet we logon to BX and the same 1 or 2 guys are crying......Not to mention pre-launch those 1 or 2 kids that are repeatedly crying were the main 1s dogging the sh*t out the game saying they wouldnt buy it........hmmmmmmmmm
only lag I really get is this "vacuum suction" sh*t where I'm running and all of a sudden I'm 2 feet back from where I was previously

and the occasional "you have lost connection to the EA Server" message, other than that the connections been straight for me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy