Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2011, 02:08 AM         #1221
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I found a couple issues today playing Team deathmatch

Green flash on screen (From Beta)
No reload animation (From Beta)
Random Soldier sprinting running
Getting up from prone because I got shot (Happened once)
Losing my cross hairs (Seemed to only happen for my shotgun) (Also from Beta)
Then you get some lag here and there

I mean this sh*t is annoying and this is what I'm talking about when i said this game should come out 2 month from now.
What are you playing it on? because i have not experienced ANY of these issues other than lag from time to time but every online game ever released has gotten lag from time to time.

Worst thing i experienced since i bought it was a few lag spikes and what i think are sound issues? but i am 99.99% sure it's my older sound card that i should of upgraded a long time ago but never did because i never gave that much of a sh*t about sound till now.
 6 years ago '06        #1222
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 IronMaiden said:
What are you playing it on? because i have no experienced ANY of these issues other than lag from time to time but every online game ever released has gotten lag from time to time.

yeah havent seen any of those either..i've seen lag maybe once for a few seconds and thats it
 10-28-2011, 02:26 AM         #1223
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
What are you playing it on? because i have not experienced ANY of these issues other than lag from time to time but every online game ever released has gotten lag from time to time.

Worst thing i experienced since i bought it was a few lag spikes and what i think are sound issues? but i am 99.99% sure it's my older sound card that i should of upgraded a long time ago but never did because i never gave that much of a sh*t about sound till now.
I sold the redbox PS3 copies i'd got my hands on...but on the 360 I see a little clipping here and there...and on PC I Dont have any problems graphics wise cept for a few times I might see a teammates body go through the wall if he goes prone or some sh*t

The way the lag happens is horrible tho lol, cause it lets you run in any direction, then snaps you back to that one point you were initially at like a rubber band lol....reminds me of Quake 3 back in the day.

I really like this game though....To the people saying its boring/hard...Man lets get some team games going...We really need to organize some BX sh*t..cause when you play with folks youre teamed up with, everyone chatting and talking sh*t....I swear its dope as fu*k and a great time.

I cant fly for sh*t either...I keep crashing jets like a bi*ch.....Got 4 k!lls in a multi earlier tho by mistakingly crashing my Jet into the side of a building where some guys were picking off my teammates...sh*t was hilarious cause n*ggas were like "DAMN YOU GOT EM!" and I was like...."Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight" lol

I didnt realize it was THIS much sh*t to unlock guns wise tho....damn
 6 years ago '04        #1224
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I like this game its fun good filler till mw3 and days where I feel like mobbin out in some vehicles

one thing I HATE about this game is the UI that sh*t is so intrusive on some areas especially when you are capturing something, than the squad icons and team icons, it really makes it hard to see enemies on your screen at times.

and on Tehran Highway that map always seems to make a server extra laggy am I the only that has experienced this?

also fu*k a flashlight that sh*t is way too powerful

Last edited by K1; 10-28-2011 at 03:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1225
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Heli co op mission is fun, first it felt weird but now got used to it and its easy to fly it, anyone know if there is a Jet co op mission???
 6 years ago '08        #1226
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 erickonasis said:
i cant handle dude. alot of stuff he complains about is no different than CoD. and his anger seems so forced it comes off fake to me
 10-28-2011, 04:12 AM         #1227
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was purposely getting k!lled on that one MP map just so I could keep jumping off the cliff and parachuting at the last second

I'm getting better at flying, the helicopter is a bi*ch but you just have to keep your calm, because the second you panic you end up hitting the wrong toggle and all goes to hell. I've got the jets down pretty solid in terms of flying, k!lling is still something I need to work on.

My only annoyance with this game right now is the lack of people talking, really frustrating - especially in a game that's biggest emphasis is on teamwork.
 6 years ago '04        #1228
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 iPunish901 said:
i cant handle dude. alot of stuff he complains about is no different than CoD. and his anger seems so forced it comes off fake to me
His anger is mostly forced, he sucks at shooters so he makes videos for entertainment.
Dude is a troll, funny though.
 6 years ago '07        #1229
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
hes the same guy that destroyed NBA Elite
ohhhh!!!! sh*t!!!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1230
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 DOOMage said:
I was purposely getting k!lled on that one MP map just so I could keep jumping off the cliff and parachuting at the last second

I'm getting better at flying, the helicopter is a bi*ch but you just have to keep your calm, because the second you panic you end up hitting the wrong toggle and all goes to hell. I've got the jets down pretty solid in terms of flying, k!lling is still something I need to work on.

My only annoyance with this game right now is the lack of people talking, really frustrating - especially in a game that's biggest emphasis is on teamwork.
for Heli use the Legacy setting and its much better, RS does everything with that setting and rarely use LS...
 6 years ago '04        #1231
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Quick update for me.

I decided to keep this game and give it another shot.

I have an arcade slim 360 and needed a hard drive.I went to gamstop bought an old 360 hdd,took it apart and put it in my new slim 360.Easy and works fine.So I downloaded the texture pack.You can notice a difference but I still am not feeling the graphics like that.I swear that some of the maps look sick and some look like sh*t.The graphics almost look way to sharp and bright,kinda hard to describe.I do like the lighting on this game tho.

Last night was the first time I had fun with this game.I played TDM and Rush.The guns are getting better with experience but fu*k it takes a while to rank up.I cant wait to get better guns.I went positive just about every game and the worst I did was like 7 and 9.Me and my boy was fu*king people up.

However I must say tho that this game is just boring and not that fun.TDM is cool and its what I like the most but you dont get that feeling like you are doing something and you are in a close match.Its kinda like you are just running around k!lling people and then all of a sudden the game is over lol.Some of these maps are huge and with so many damn campers and snipers it feels like you are only playing against 5 people.There were times where I couldnt find anyone for like 3 mins or I would get lost.

Then I played Rush and that motherfu*ker felt like it lasted 45 mins.I liked Rush alot but fu*k I dont got time to play a battle that long lol.

It just feels like something is missing in this game.IDK.

I am going to keep at it and see how I feel.I definitely gained respect for it last night and had fun but I just dont know how much I will play it once MW3 comes out.It is a completely different type of game and I love the more realistic aspect of this game .
 6 years ago '04        #1232
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
How do you know?

Did you play it yet?

Yes Campers and Snipers are a much bigger problem on BF3 cause these maps are 10x bigger.

Last edited by ddash; 10-28-2011 at 06:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #1233
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
Have yet to run into a problem with campers or snipers.
 6 years ago '05        #1234
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
If your dying to snipers more then once then the problem is you not the game. I'm at 38 Dogtags for a reason
 6 years ago '06        #1235
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
i'm starting to get better at this game. the better i get, the more i start to like the game. but any tips to help push my game to another level would be appreciated. i'm glad i took the leap of faith pre-ordering after never playing any of the old ones.
 6 years ago '06        #1236
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1237
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1238
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
team TD on this is fu*king sick!!! fu*k MW!!! seriously guys if your not playing this on PC you need too!!

Last edited by Gravediggaz; 10-28-2011 at 09:31 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1239
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,482 | Props total: 6065 6065
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

final destination
 6 years ago '08        #1240
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Have yet to run into a problem with campers or snipers.
word, campers are a slight problem, but nothing that cant be handled. it was much worse in the beta. ive only been k!lled by one, maybe 2 snipers overall, but then again i dont play for 8 hours a day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy