most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1141
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17317 17317
i have a feeling i am going to have a hard time playing this and MW3...

I have a problem right now

Not to mention i still play s4 with my clan at times...just not enough time to go around its going to be one or the other

Had a great moment last night in this game knocked my first building down on someone for a k!ll...sh*t was kinda crazy now i know how to do it
 6 years ago '10        #1142
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 erickonasis said:
i have a feeling i am going to have a hard time playing this and MW3...

I have a problem right now

Not to mention i still play s4 with my clan at times...just not enough time to go around its going to be one or the other

Had a great moment last night in this game knocked my first building down on someone for a k!ll...sh*t was kinda crazy now i know how to do it

U on 360? Gonna have to meet u later so u can show me a thing or two... I only rock a.ssualt as of now. I never knocked a building down... sounds crazy
 6 years ago '06        #1143
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Infamous2o1x said:

U on 360? Gonna have to meet u later so u can show me a thing or two... I only rock a.ssualt as of now. I never knocked a building down... sounds crazy
your new to battlefield? lol i can tell k!lling people hiding in buildings wit my rpg
 6 years ago '05        #1144
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1667 1667
I suck at Rush and Conquest. I was way better at it on BC2, but since they have TDM on BF3 now, I pretty much made up for what was lost on Rush and Conquest. Damn, TDM is easy against the BF3 community
 6 years ago '09        #1145
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
this game is dope. I stayed up to almost 3 am last night playing. I couldnt turn off the console. I just passed k!lling the russians in the mountain area, now I am after kafatov affatov ? whatever the fu*k that russians name is.

on a side note, some of you guys take this sh*t way too serious. I know ima get heat for this, but this game is almost the same sh*t as COD. I havnt tried MP so I cant comment on that end.
 6 years ago '07        #1146
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
damn cant find anyone in co-op who can fly the chopper on the 2nd lvl
 6 years ago '11        #1147
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Left Hook said:
I suck at Rush and Conquest. I was way better at it on BC2, but since they have TDM on BF3 now, I pretty much made up for what was lost on Rush and Conquest. Damn, TDM is easy against the BF3 community
Coppin Friday, but yo I cant even imagine the carnage that will ensue when I step into a PS3 TDM.. n*ggas is a.ss on PSN
 6 years ago '07        #1148
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Good Game. Connection with the server was perfect yesterday, but now i'm getting dropped
 6 years ago '10        #1149
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
your new to battlefield? lol i can tell k!lling people hiding in buildings wit my rpg
Nah I played BF2 but I never really messed with explosives. Here and there id blow holes in a building with a rpg fishing out the campers but I don't remember ever knocking down a entire building :hmm: I didn't play it too long cause I hate playing solo and most of my boys sware cod is the goat game but I disagree ...

all I use this year is the a.ssualt\medic combo... I have to switch classes to rock the rpg right?
 6 years ago '06        #1150
space
space
space
 Spiffy said:
this game is dope. I stayed up to almost 3 am last night playing. I couldnt turn off the console. I just passed k!lling the russians in the mountain area, now I am after kafatov affatov ? whatever the fu*k that russians name is.

on a side note, some of you guys take this sh*t way too serious. I know ima get heat for this, but this game is almost the same sh*t as COD. I havnt tried MP so I cant comment on that end.
if you havent played the multiplayer dont you dare compare it to that sh*t :ru dywhatever:
 6 years ago '06        #1151
space
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
Nah I played BF2 but I never really messed with explosives. Here and there id blow holes in a building with a rpg fishing out the campers but I don't remember ever knocking down a entire building :hmm: I didn't play it too long cause I hate playing solo and most of my boys sware cod is the goat game but I disagree ...

all I use this year is the a.ssualt\medic combo... I have to switch classes to rock the rpg right?
engineer = rpgs and all that good ish lol
 6 years ago '10        #1152
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
engineer = rpgs and all that good ish lol
What are the weapons like? Can I add the silencer in that class? Last year it was one class for silence weapons
 6 years ago '04        #1153
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Infamous2o1x said:
What are the weapons like? Can I add the silencer in that class? Last year it was one class for silence weapons
You can but you have to unlock them
 10-27-2011, 12:44 PM         #1154
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOOD LAWD THIS GAME IS fu*kIN TRASH!

only had it for 2 days and I already regret buying

MP is fu*king hot doodoo,fu*king lag central,THE SHYT STILL GOT THE SAME GLITCHES THE BETA HAD, and n*ggaz OD with the camping (worse than COD)

the CO-OP is fu*king bullshyt,Didnt one of yall lying a.ss mothafu*kas say it was gonna be 4players?? Had me and my n*ggaz tryin to run a 4player coop for 10 minutes b4 we realized it was only 2
and the shyt has no story (I was expecting an actual fu*king co-op campaign) its like a wack version of spec ops (just uses the sp maps) smfh!! very disappointed with disk one

disk 2's sp campaign is the best part of the game but the campaign is waay too fu*kin short
each stage is like 5 minutes long WTF?!

worse part is I spent $120 on 2 copies (the other was for my cuzin)
why the fu*k didnt I just kop batman & forza 4 and call it a day???

fu*k U EA!!!!! AND fu*k U BF FANBOYS DEFENDING THIS POS!!!! except for U Phicmagic and im STILL waitin on that beat fam
dont make me stalk u n*gga, ill show up at ur front door as soon as u come out ur crib imma be right by ur side on some jadakiss shyt
 6 years ago '11        #1155
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
:cool-smiley-009: just copped to play until MW3 drops, then I dunno. Hyped to fly some sh*t though.
 6 years ago '04        #1156
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Anyone know when a server update will happen? Been having trouble connecting for the past hr...trying to play tdm but the connection stops while trying to connect
 6 years ago '04        #1157
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17317 17317
^^^^ Dont know why you and others are having so much disconnects Havent encountered this once....I thought the maintenance / updates were already done
 6 years ago '04        #1158
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 erickonasis said:
^^^^ Dont know why you and others are having so much disconnects Havent encountered this once....I thought the maintenance / updates were already done
It's mad annoying. I'm tired of playing rush its the only thing it let's me connect to
 6 years ago '06        #1159
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Anybody know a place to get a walkthrough for this game? I tried 1up.com,ign.com and gamespot how long does it usually take to put one up I need help.
 6 years ago '05        #1160
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 9681 9681
where's the base jump?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy