The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1061
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i think the games great aside from the sh*tty servers so far. team deathmatch is fun when you dont have the entire enemy team spawning and laying down next to the first thing they see. i swear these dudes will go 5-0 and think they had the best game in history. when everyones running around those tdms are great.. rush has been a pain in the a.ss so far, i keep ending up on teams with guys just trying to snipe to unlock sh*t i guess, and never trying to actually defuse or plant, pretty stupid..but i love the game itself..when you get into a good game, its ten times better than any other shooter ive played. they didnt dumb it down like cod has..
 6 years ago '04        #1062
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 nicoled985 said:
oh sh*t thanks sooo much lol!!!
lol no problem
 6 years ago '07        #1063
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
playing rush and the 3 other members in my squad was on a rock sniping
 6 years ago '06        #1064
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
CQ is my sh*t
(With a good squad of course)
 6 years ago '06        #1065
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
 haff3131 said:
i think the games great aside from the sh*tty servers so far. team deathmatch is fun when you dont have the entire enemy team spawning and laying down next to the first thing they see. i swear these dudes will go 5-0 and think they had the best game in history. when everyones running around those tdms are great.. rush has been a pain in the a.ss so far, i keep ending up on teams with guys just trying to snipe to unlock sh*t i guess, and never trying to actually defuse or plant, pretty stupid..but i love the game itself..when you get into a good game, its ten times better than any other shooter ive played. they didnt dumb it down like cod has..
I thought it was just me.
 10-26-2011, 02:53 PM         #1066
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
I just created a Boxden PS3 platoon...only saw the one for 360

Same name and Tag

Search for Boxden


The platoon is for everybody on BX, it just happens that only 360 users so far have joined it.
 6 years ago '05        #1067
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 smj_724 said:
playing rush and the 3 other members in my squad was on a rock sniping
I immediately bailout the squad when that happens to me and join another. One guy followed me into another squad and asked me why left and that they were communicating. I simply told him "we have nothing in common bruh". I think he knew i was talking about them camping.:doglaugh:. Its fine that you snipe, i got nothing against it other than the fact that if thats all you do and you don't get off your a.ss and try to capture sh*t, don't talk about your KDR to me nor do i want to play with you on my squad.
 6 years ago '04        #1068
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 smj_724 said:
playing rush and the 3 other members in my squad was on a rock sniping
haha thats what im talking about, im racking up these deaths cause my entire squad is laying back in the bushes trying to snipe, and cant even see the target points. i never cared about kd in battlefield since its a team game and all that matters is winning.
 10-26-2011, 03:06 PM         #1069
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
the internet age as ruined the coolness of people...
sittin' on your a.ss complainin' like a child about sh*t you know nothing about.
fu*kin' pathetic man. just enjoy the game, or stfu...
Prolly the best damn post in boxden history.


Now tell me how I sign up for this battlelog sh*t lol
 6 years ago '05        #1070
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Game fu*king rules, love this sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #1071
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Phicmagic said:
Prolly the best damn post in boxden history.


Now tell me how I sign up for this battlelog sh*t lol
I'm having problems with getting into battlelog too. Says my origin account don't work.
On top of that. Origin says my PSN doesn't exist.
 6 years ago '05        #1072
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Origin working fine here, been playing pc version all day
 6 years ago '04        #1073
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 PR0TENTIAL said:
The platoon is for everybody on BX, it just happens that only 360 users so far have joined it.
It told me I couldnt join "with this currently selected player" ...I a.ssumed this was cuz I was on PS3.

I'll drop my platoon and try again
 6 years ago '04        #1074
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 ballergenetics said:
the internet age as ruined the coolness of people...
sittin' on your a.ss complainin' like a child about sh*t you know nothing about.
fu*kin' pathetic man. just enjoy the game, or stfu...
You must have missed the million hate thread COD get...
But well put..
 6 years ago '05        #1075
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Drug Dylan said:
It told me I couldnt join "with this currently selected player" ...I a.ssumed this was cuz I was on PS3.

I'll drop my platoon and try again
You can be in multiple Platoons.

Also got all the pre-order bonuses but the Physical Warfare pack
 10-26-2011, 03:42 PM         #1076
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You can be in multiple Platoons.

Also got all the pre-order bonuses but the Physical Warfare pack
I'll hook you up with it mayne, let me call up Gamestop real quick.
 6 years ago '08        #1077
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I'm disappointed in the Physical Warfare pack lol I should have gave it to one of ya'll
 6 years ago '04        #1078
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You can be in multiple Platoons.

Also got all the pre-order bonuses but the Physical Warfare pack
Just looked it up ...you can be in multiple platoons but they dont cross platforms.

We'd have to have one separate for PS3, 360 (and PC if anyone was playing there).
 6 years ago '05        #1079
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, I tried to join the 360 one and it wouldn't let me. Damn.. nobody plays PS3 on here?
 6 years ago '04        #1080
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, I tried to join the 360 one and it wouldn't let me. Damn.. nobody plays PS3 on here?
We just started the PS3 platoon
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy