The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2011, 12:31 AM         #1001
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Why can't you edit both sides of classes in your my soldier.

Also, how do you install the texture pack after denying it the first time.
when you start the game over it should pop up if you want to install it again. I was pretty pissed you needed a hard drive. I had no idea.
 6 years ago '06        #1002
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
am I the only one who can never find a jet to fly?
 6 years ago '05        #1003
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 killya said:
I fu*king love this game.
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #1004
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
 6 years ago '05        #1005
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, having all kinds of fun... I just bought me some turtle beach head phones too (used my $20 coupon for pre ordering battlefield 3 )

they gonna be here on thursday and then imma bout to go off on some people.

me and my brother using my name together, so our score don't look the best... but we having fun. if ya'll wanna catch a game sometime (and aren't one of those, "my k/d is more important than pus*y" types, then msg me and we'll get something goin...)

might want to wait until thursday though so i have my head set so i can coordinate with ya...

my PSN name is eighthsin
 6 years ago '04        #1006
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
so far with it being 12 v 12 the Jets are really not that big of a factor compare to BF2, players who did not unlock the Flares on Heli and Jets will get owned by other players who has unlock the lock on missle and lock on launcher...
 10-26-2011, 02:22 AM         #1007
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Add me.
 6 years ago '04        #1008
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Campaign was pretty fun, MP is cool too good enough to hold me over till the real mp game drops.

unless everyone on my friends list plays which I doubt will happen unless MW3 flops.

but its better than I thought it would be still fu*k EA for the sh*t they pull with the pass and the fact you need a hard drive to install the textures even if you have more than 1.5 gb free on your system. kinda dumb if you ask me my bro had to play with no textures, ha sucks for him.
 6 years ago '05        #1009
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
keep getting Server down...

searched google and looks like EA Servers can't handle all the people, for fu*ks sakes

may have to trade this in for MW3 when it releases, starting to get pissed!@
 6 years ago '04        #1010
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Straight from the battelog site "NOTICE Be advised: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC game server back-end will be down for a scheduled update 07-08 AM GMT.
 6 years ago '09        #1011
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Oh Finesse said:
@ idol, and a dude was in this thread earlier bragging about being a 'beast' with his k/d.. this is his first battlefield game btw

have fun my n*gga, it's battlefield of duty now lol
Oh well, once I get a good squad built it won't matter cause all these kids will be going for k/d while we plant and capture

As far as the lag issue, I'm on PS3 and have noticed some severe lag spots every once in a while, but I'm sure that's what the servers are going down for tonight.

Destroyed my first jet while in a jet today...that sh*t is hard as fu*k...but IMO flying the jets is way easier than flying the helicopters, and I was pretty good at flying the helicopters in BC2.

Still haven't got to play the base jumping map yet Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, and here's my Battlelog link incase anyone wants to add me

Damn, just noticed I took a DICE dev's dog tags 4 times...

Last edited by DJ Idol; 10-26-2011 at 03:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #1012
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '10        #1013
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
I'm a rookie at battlefield (I did play bf2 but only squad deathmatch) so I jumped in conquest or rush last night can't remembr but anywway...

I follow some dude to a helicopter he crashes it seconds after takeoff

I respawn find another chopper and I'm like fu*k this how hard could it be?

Well I can't fly for sh*t and k!lled myself few seconds later too

If y'all see inf4m0us heading for that driver seat do the team a favor and put 2 shots in the back of my head on some TK sh*t... I ain't mad at cha

Anyway how do I unlock new weapons in this one? What's the progression to unlock new rifles in each class? I been unlocking scopes and stuff but no actual firearm... help a nooby out
 6 years ago '08        #1014
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
played for 4 hours straight last night and had none of these problems that people are complaining about(lag, bugs, servers down etc). i played nothing but rush and the only thing i hate is the prone bullsh*t which i knew would be a problem from the get-go. as much as im loving it now, i cant wait 2 weeks until the cod stans are gone and the real fun begins.
 6 years ago '08        #1015
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 K1Entertainment said:
Campaign was pretty fun, MP is cool too good enough to hold me over till the real mp game drops.
unless everyone on my friends list plays which I doubt will happen unless MW3 flops.

but its better than I thought it would be still fu*k EA for the sh*t they pull with the pass and the fact you need a hard drive to install the textures even if you have more than 1.5 gb free on your system. kinda dumb if you ask me my bro had to play with no textures, ha sucks for him.
 6 years ago '06        #1016
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 white-chocolate said:

searched google and looks like EA Servers can't handle all the people, for fu*ks sakes

it was the 1st day it was released ....are you that mad the servers are getting worked on????? and dont even act like cod servers are better the day the game drops and the laggg is way worse on that sh*t. stop bi*chinggggggggggg or better yet.....please do us a favor and trade it in....you do not deserve to play this game. Go trade it in today!!!!! right now!!!! fu*k waiting
 6 years ago '04        #1017
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
servers have been fine for me....havent had one issue...Can someone please answer this question how the hell do you spot someone...I thought it used to be the back button on xbox but i got this on ps3 and the select button brings up the scoreboard
 6 years ago '05        #1018
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 erickonasis said:
servers have been fine for me....havent had one issue...Can someone please answer this question how the hell do you spot someone...I thought it used to be the back button on xbox but i got this on ps3 and the select button brings up the scoreboard
It should still be select just a quick tap though.
 6 years ago '05        #1019
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2672 2672
Originally Posted by white-chocolate View Post

I remember last years at black ops release there was server issues and everyone was bi*ching about not having dedicated servers so whythe bf3 vs mw3
 6 years ago '04        #1020
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
@PH1oz....i'll have to try that thx but thats kinda stupid to have a button do 2 things...you could spot someone in the middle of a f!ght and accidently bring up the scorboard
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy