The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #541
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5234 5234
damn i want that pc map, looks fun.
 6 years ago '05        #542
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 deziking said:
damn i want that pc map, looks fun.
Super fun, I was a little meh at the metro map after awhile but that Caspian sh*t is off the fu*king hook
 6 years ago '04        #543
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 katalist said:
Super fun, I was a little meh at the metro map after awhile but that Caspian sh*t is off the fu*king hook
how u get that caspian map homie?
 6 years ago '06        #544
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
Are you playing the demo right now? Oh wait... Somebody escort this peasant out of this thread.


how u enjoying the 360 beta now?
 6 years ago '05        #545
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Safe to say the Playstation 3 version is easily better then the 360 version. Runs smoother, looks nicer, and had less bugs from what I've seen. PC version obviously trumps both versions by a long shot but the PS3 is the best console release of BF3. Just played a couple round with Godz and we fu*king destroyed and ripped sh*t. Had like 3.0+ K/Ds each match. We fu*king destroyed the other team when we went attackers I swear we fu*king finished the map in like 8 fu*king minutes destroying everything in our path.
I sucked a.ss the first few times I played, but then I got on your squad and stated doing much better. Then I played later and did horrible. I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but I'm going to keep playing and hopefully it will grow on me. Retail better look 100% better too...

Add me on PSN: GodzMustBeCrazy
 6 years ago '08        #546
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2080 2080
Cannot wait for this game. Love reviving n*ggas lol. This game makes you actually feel like you're apart of something! sh*ts faaaar to real!
 6 years ago '08        #547
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
dont even bump this thread or the trolls are gonna get to it.
 6 years ago '06        #548
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
game is a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #549
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
^thanks for making my point.
 6 years ago '06        #550
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 el bundy said:
^thanks for making my point.
 6 years ago '06        #551
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 6 years ago '04        #552
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 servesurite said:
game is a.ss
 10-02-2011, 08:44 PM         #553
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
game is a.ss
You're right, this 3-4 month old beta is a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #554
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
Game is gonna be good i think but no where as much as the hype ....Probably will be the most disappointing game of 2011 expectations wise
 6 years ago '04        #555
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 erickonasis said:
Game is gonna be good i think but no where as much as the hype ....Probably will be the most disappointing game of 2011 expectations wise
.
 6 years ago '04        #556
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 Da Ill One said:
.
i aint even talking about single player cause i know that what u be on

fu*k the story mode tho
 6 years ago '08        #557
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 erickonasis said:
i aint even talking about single player cause i know that what u be on

fu*k the story mode tho
who the fck is talking about story mode in BF?
 6 years ago '05        #558
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 LankanLatino said:
Honestly, I was and still am hyped for this game..maybe I was one of the minority who were hyped and actually played BC2?

I'll admit first time I played BC2 I didn't like it, I was brainwashed into the game style of COD, run and gun win the game by myself type sh*t. After playing COD more and more, playing objectively while no one else did. Playing demolition with people who prefer to spawn camp than win, or be on the opposite end being spawn camped.. I prefer to win, I would always use Spy Plane, Counter and Blackbird..I try to help the team win..not run 8,9,11 k!llstreaks. My kd was 2.2 because I cared more about winning than k!lls, I don't find the fun in only caring about k!lls and ignoring the fact my team just lost.

So I went back to BC2 and was so appreciative how the game was built for people with my mindset, only played COD when friends were on that game only. But then the hype came for BF3 and I couldn't wait..saw trailers for the next COD and it looks like a rehashed MW2. Which I returned because I hate so much. I'll cop, because I understand COD isn't a game for team players, it's an arcade shooter for getting k!lls and running around. I'll prob only play that when friends are only on that though
The ones that are hyped for this game are the few who have played 1942, BF2, 2142, Bad Company Series, etc. The ones who have played those games know what to expect from Dice, everyone else, who is trying to find a new shooter after playing COD can't adapt to the change, maybe some can, but looks like more complainers then people actually liking it. And with people complaining about a beta, its a beta, MW2 came out like it was still in a beta. This BF3 beta is at least a month old and the whole point of it is to fix bugs for release and more importantly, figure out how the stress would be on their servers.
 6 years ago '06        #559
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
some guy from the EA forums..dont know how credible he is but

If you are one of those people judged the game for it's Beta, Realize this:
-The Beta is to test the servers and fix what ever is needed to be fixed with the Servers.
-The graphics were turned down a bit for the Beta.
-The reason for the constant bugs and glitches is because the version of the 'Operation Metro' map they gave us was on they made in late 2010, they didn't give us the current up-to-date version of the map.
-The Physics Engine is not the newer version we are suppose to receive in the full game.


could this being an old version of metro/the game itself be the reason vehicles arent in this map all of a sudden?
 6 years ago '08        #560
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 LankanLatino said:
Honestly, I was and still am hyped for this game..maybe I was one of the minority who were hyped and actually played BC2?

I'll admit first time I played BC2 I didn't like it, I was brainwashed into the game style of COD, run and gun win the game by myself type sh*t. After playing COD more and more, playing objectively while no one else did. Playing demolition with people who prefer to spawn camp than win, or be on the opposite end being spawn camped.. I prefer to win, I would always use Spy Plane, Counter and Blackbird..I try to help the team win..not run 8,9,11 k!llstreaks. My kd was 2.2 because I cared more about winning than k!lls, I don't find the fun in only caring about k!lls and ignoring the fact my team just lost.

So I went back to BC2 and was so appreciative how the game was built for people with my mindset, only played COD when friends were on that game only. But then the hype came for BF3 and I couldn't wait..saw trailers for the next COD and it looks like a rehashed MW2. Which I returned because I hate so much. I'll cop, because I understand COD isn't a game for team players, it's an arcade shooter for getting k!lls and running around. I'll prob only play that when friends are only on that though
same here, BC2 was my first Dice game and i didn't like it at first cause i was so used to COD. I was gonna trade it in but someone of my friends list got me to play a few games with them before i did, had a few good rounds and ended up loving it.

I honestly don't know if i wanna get MW3. After kinda getting ripped of with MW2 & BO, apart of me wants to turn a.sscheeks the other way but through all the bullsh*t COD games bring i remember the fun moments i had playing them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy