most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #521
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
sh*t you could have fooled me. I just got done playing the PS3 version and left with the . Their are so many bugs i saw in just 6 rounds i don't see how in the world they'll be able to fix all this come release date or a little after. This is almost worse than KZ3's beta. It took GG 4 months just to fix all the things wrong with the KZ3 beta(then again, GG is incompetent). You should never wait to have a beta a month before the release day............NEVER!!!!. The graphics are damn near below BC2. Its a beta but the PS3 version isn't really better. Im really set in now to get this on the PC now even if it takes me 2 months after the release date to complete my new rig.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 09-29-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #522
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
fu*k this game. Can't even play it, stupid a.ss EA.
 6 years ago '05        #523
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Chuck_Remixed said:
sh*t you could have fooled me. I just got done playing the PS3 version and left with the . Their are so many bugs i saw in just 6 rounds i don't see how in the world they'll be able to fix all this come release date or a little after. This is almost worse than KZ3's beta. It took GG 4 months just to fix all the things wrong with the KZ3 beta(then again, GG is incompetent). You should never have a beta a month before the release day............NEVER!!!!. The graphics are damn near below BC2. Matter face, it looks worse. Its a beta but the PS3 version isn't really better. Im really set in now to get this on the PC now even if it takes me 2 months after the release date to complete my new rig.
I really dont know why Dice and EA released Metro as the map for everyone to play during the beta, Baspian map sh*ts all over it, like 1 million times bigger, all kinds of sh*t to fly/drive and just gigantic map. Where as Metro is really small and close quarters.

They really should have used caspian, I think the small map of Metro gonna turn some people off. Not to mention there is no falling through the ground bug on Caspian like there is in metro.

As for the bugs and issues, Im sure most of em will be worked out by relaese, there is an update comign 2morrow that is going to fix a bunch of things also.
 6 years ago '09        #524
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,364 | Props total: 2732 2732
works fine on the ps3, no complaints. this game is dope
 6 years ago '04        #525
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I want to see how the retail version looks... apparently they had to lower the graphics and settings the Beta for testing purposes...
 6 years ago '08        #526
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
is it true there is no level cap for the beta?
 6 years ago '04        #527
space
space
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
is it true there is no level cap for the beta?
I don't think there is, but its pretty useless wasting time on it since everything will be reset once the full game comes out...

I kinda wish they made a Battlefield 1942 expansion/maps or w.e using Frostbite 2.0... Should would be epic
 09-29-2011, 08:00 PM         #528
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ethered so many cats on metro with the sniper on the ps3 . the full game will def be crack. 1 question tho: is metro the only map we can play?
 6 years ago '05        #529
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Homegirl I was playing BF3 beta with today took this screenshot, so sick
 6 years ago '05        #530
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Kakarot said:
ethered so many cats on metro with the sniper on the ps3 . the full game will def be crack. 1 question tho: is metro the only map we can play?
consoles yes, only Metro.
On PC you can get into CASPIAN map servers (ea is testing that map right now and you can get in with the password).

Caspian map is craacccck to mang, huge a.ss map tons of sh*t to fly and drive.

Check my screenshots i posted on the last page, those are from Caspian map
 6 years ago '05        #531
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Laptop was struggling to run Caspian but man it looks so fu*king sick. Jets flying over was Can't wait too see what the f*ggot haters gonna say when the full game drops.
 6 years ago '06        #532
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
MW3 looking more a.ss each day
 6 years ago '05        #533
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Laptop was struggling to run Caspian but man it looks so fu*king sick. Jets flying over was Can't wait too see what the f*ggot haters gonna say when the full game drops.
haha, I was in awwwwee of that Caspian map, all these f!ghts going on in the air, plus on the ground. Might be one of my fav maps ever in a FPS

Cant wait to play the retail version, prolly set up a server for Conquest on Caspian 24-7
 6 years ago '08        #534
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
 Russ369 said:
I don't think there is, but its pretty useless wasting time on it since everything will be reset once the full game comes out...

I kinda wish they made a Battlefield 1942 expansion/maps or w.e using Frostbite 2.0... Should would be epic

thats alright, kinda makes you test out which class you want to start out with when the game drops
 6 years ago '04        #535
space
space
Anyone know how many maps theres gonna be?
 6 years ago '05        #536
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Anyone know how many maps theres gonna be?
9. Without counting the Back to Karkand map pack that comes out like a month later for free if you pre order. It will be dissapointing if its only 9 maps and their is more like Metro but if their like Caspian Border then that sh*t is a go.
 6 years ago '05        #537
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Battlefield 3 drop....haters k!ll theyselves. Can't wait till the 14th when I get all my new PC parts in. sh*t is a wrap.
 6 years ago '09        #538
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Well the Indianpolis Metropolitian Police Department just sh*t on my night. About to load up some Battlefield 3, and these bored bastards come to my door 6 muthafu*kin deep with a goddamn barking a.ss canine with a warrant for my g\f over a F.T.A. for some sh*t that we were told was a warning. Never got any kind of court date. Never signed nothing at the scene originally. This sh*t happened the same day Black Ops came out cause I remember being sh*tty as all fu*k at that bored cop for fu*king with us for no reason and possibly ruining that night. Some bored muthafu*kin cops man. Sorry had to rant, I doubt I'll be back on tonight or any time tomorrow as much as I want to check it out some more.
 6 years ago '08        #539
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
can't wait to play on hardcore so rifle k!lls can be one shot. And im gonna try and learn how to fly the air-crafts in this game, i never messed around with them in BC2
 09-29-2011, 10:16 PM         #540
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Squad system for this beta is a.ss....even the 360 party chat cant save it

I do dig the ps3 version more tho.....I wish i could get it in on that PC one
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy