The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #501
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Cause EA can't do sh*t right.
This some bullsh*t, I came home hype as hell to play and this is the first thing I run into
 6 years ago '06        #502
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
You talkin about the BF3 Beta? We already off that ole FB status - (insert CD) is dope on release day.

seems like an interesting post..maybe i should read it....

....nah

i'll just a.ssume u're telling me that the beta caused ur system to overheat and now u're on ur 4th 360
 6 years ago '08        #503
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
works on ps3 so far. gonna go on 360 after about 5 more matches.
 09-29-2011, 05:10 PM         #504
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys done made my day reminding me. downloadin as we speak :
 6 years ago '09        #505
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
ps3 users add the kid ~ x_D0IVIiNiCaN_x

installing now
 6 years ago '05        #506
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Game is crack, playing on high settings on PC and it sh*ts on xbox version that I was playing earlyier. Cant wait to see ULTRA graphics setting in the retail.

The animations, controls, sound and gunplay are top notch, not feeling Metro map that much though as I played it during ALPHA stage demo also, its not terrible but loosk to be the smallest of the BF3 maps.

it also runs VERY VERY well to, stocked on the performance.
 6 years ago '05        #507
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Dtown said:
this pc download aint working, origin keeps crashing!!!!!!!!!!!
Aint crashed on me once yet
 6 years ago '11        #508
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Yo when these xbox servers come back on, I'm dyin ova here.
 6 years ago '08        #509
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
the beta is crack BUT theres alot of glitches/bugs that need to be ironed out. i also hate all the prone camping f*gs hiding in bushes. i said before that prone is probably the worse thing to put in this game. and that flashlight is mad annoying. i also am not really feeling the map too much. maybe its all the bushes that is on the outside giving campers easy ways to hide.
other than that, im loving it so far. once i got the brightness and sensititvity to were i needed it, i started doing great. just gotta knock off the rust after not playing fps games, learn the map and new mechanics in the game, and ill be back to my bc2 dominance.
 6 years ago '09        #510
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 el bundy said:
the beta is crack BUT theres alot of glitches/bugs that need to be ironed out. i also hate all the prone camping f*gs hiding in bushes. i said before that prone is probably the worse thing to put in this game. and that flashlight is mad annoying. i also am not really feeling the map too much. maybe its all the bushes that is on the outside giving campers easy ways to hide.
other than that, im loving it so far. once i got the brightness and sensititvity to were i needed it, i started doing great. just gotta knock off the rust after not playing fps games, learn the map and new mechanics in the game, and ill be back to my bc2 dominance.
So much for checking out the 360 version.

Your connection to EA has been lost.

sh*t is nice overall tho. My bigget complaint is the freezing leaving a match. Had to quit and restart a few times.
 6 years ago '05        #511
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

sh*t is nice overall tho. My bigget complaint is the freezing leaving a match. Had to quit and restart a few times.
Word I heard the PS3 one is doing fine. Still downloading. PC one was fine also.
 6 years ago '08        #512
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

yea i was about to try the 360 one out until i seen people here having problems, so ill try it out after i eat dinner.
but there was mad glitches. the one you mentioned, i kept seeing the bullet streaks still in the air long after someone stopped firing, people going knee-deep into the map, and a like 2 or 3 more that i cant think of off the top of my head.
 09-29-2011, 06:24 PM         #513
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those wondering about graphics remember that for the sake of the beta they've scaled down the graphics/effects/models/textures. DICE Tweeted about it twice yesterday and so did a few of the actual dev's/designers.

Game has been scaled back tremendously for the sake of server testing/bug testing.
 6 years ago '11        #514
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
I can see how prone brought the COD crowd.. Lame a.ss campers. Gotta get my mind right. Add me on PSN: KRockit for BC2 also.
 6 years ago '05        #515
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Prone has been part of the series, its seems to be a bigger problem in this game because of the map design, battlefield 2 prone was no issue at all because everything seemed so urban. now there is alot of hills and bushes etc, its part of the change!
 6 years ago '08        #516
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
360 still down?
 6 years ago '05        #517
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Here some screenshots of me on Caspian map playing conquest

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And one on Metro

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #518
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Safe to say the Playstation 3 version is easily better then the 360 version. Runs smoother, looks nicer, and had less bugs from what I've seen. PC version obviously trumps both versions by a long shot but the PS3 is the best console release of BF3. Just played a couple round with Godz and we fu*king destroyed and ripped sh*t. Had like 3.0+ K/Ds each match. We fu*king destroyed the other team when we went attackers I swear we fu*king finished the map in like 8 fu*king minutes destroying everything in our path.
 09-29-2011, 07:34 PM         #519
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to add spawn protection.

I know a few times before I deleted this sh*t from my HD that I would die instantly sometimes from a sniper as soon as I spawned.
 6 years ago '05        #520
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Safe to say the Playstation 3 version is easily better then the 360 version. Runs smoother, looks nicer, and had less bugs from what I've seen. PC version obviously trumps both versions by a long shot but the PS3 is the best console release of BF3. Just played a couple round with Godz and we fu*king destroyed and ripped sh*t. Had like 3.0+ K/Ds each match. We fu*king destroyed the other team when we went attackers I swear we fu*king finished the map in like 8 fu*king minutes destroying everything in our path.
Yeah I have tried all 3 versions, PC is best, PS3 and xbox are very very close but PS3 beta atleast is slightly better, that might change when game is at retail, but for now PC>PS3>360 for this game.

Then again PSN is down more then xboxlive so hard to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy