Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #4581
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
Hmm I see some servers about to try them
 5 years ago '05        #4582
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 5 years ago '06        #4583
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
THAT CTF.

I swear this renewed my interest in BF3.

I'll be playing again later today.

If any of you see me on the Battlefield .... if you're on my team, good hunting.

IF not, good luck.
 5 years ago '06        #4584
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #4585
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Haven't played in a very long time, reinstalling now
 5 years ago '11        #4586
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
anybody play on hardcore on xbl? idc if its rush or cq i just cant go back to normal ever since i switched
all i can play is hardcore conquest now. I play a few times a week add me Mr Perfect 301
 5 years ago '10        #4587
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8704 8704
maybe i dont play enough modes but how do i get on hardcore i know i played it once

anyways im liking the air game...but how do i stopped getting locked on and is there a way to speed up ir flares reload? how do i use heat seekers ill drop 1 or 2 and they completely miss even if the person donesnt use flares
 5 years ago '10        #4588
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,178 | Props total: 15723 15723
 eightytyson06 said:
maybe i dont play enough modes but how do i get on hardcore i know i played it once

anyways im liking the air game...but how do i stopped getting locked on and is there a way to speed up ir flares reload? how do i use heat seekers ill drop 1 or 2 and they completely miss even if the person donesnt use flares
You can use stealth (if unlocked) to increase the amount of time it takes to lock onto you and decrease the amt of time you are spotted. I dont think you can speed up ir flares, so its best to get good at using them and getting good at evasive maneuvers (tryna get good at this myself).

From personal experience i wouldnt rely on the heat seekers too much. The gun is actually way more effective. Heat seekers limit your usability imo. I use the rocket pod so i can combat air attack and ground infantry, makes you more versatile.

If you are going to use the heat seekrs tho just make sure you are behind them and have a good lock. I wouldnt fire them at a jet coming in my direction. When I do use them i use them to finish jets off after ive damaged them with the gun. Much more effective and more often get k!lls before they can jump out this way also.
 5 years ago '10        #4589
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
You can use stealth (if unlocked) to increase the amount of time it takes to lock onto you and decrease the amt of time you are spotted. I dont think you can speed up ir flares, so its best to get good at using them and getting good at evasive maneuvers (tryna get good at this myself).

From personal experience i wouldnt rely on the heat seekers too much. The gun is actually way more effective. Heat seekers limit your usability imo. I use the rocket pod so i can combat air attack and ground infantry, makes you more versatile.

If you are going to use the heat seekrs tho just make sure you are behind them and have a good lock. I wouldnt fire them at a jet coming in my direction. When I do use them i use them to finish jets off after ive damaged them with the gun. Much more effective and more often get k!lls before they can jump out this way also.
yeah i heard flares reload every ten seconds or something and i unlocked a lot of things this morning. i liked the pods but i cant get any k!lls with them in the air for nothing and same for ground units. once i learn how to get better with air maneuvers to defer rockets ill be legit. i end up having the worst of the worst shooting me down.
 5 years ago '12        #4590
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
End Game

I love it
 03-13-2013, 12:33 PM         #4591
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
yeah i heard flares reload every ten seconds or something and i unlocked a lot of things this morning. i liked the pods but i cant get any k!lls with them in the air for nothing and same for ground units. once i learn how to get better with air maneuvers to defer rockets ill be legit. i end up having the worst of the worst shooting me down.
pods are more useful on tanks combined with the gun can take a tank out so fast with direct hits....

and they useful just to fu*k up the other squad like when im playing and i see a jet coming and i see those missiles coming i run fastttt
 5 years ago '10        #4592
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,178 | Props total: 15723 15723
 eightytyson06 said:
 J-R said:
pods are more useful on tanks combined with the gun can take a tank out so fast with direct hits....

and they useful just to fu*k up the other squad like when im playing and i see a jet coming and i see those missiles coming i run fastttt
^^^^this

I use pods morese for vehicles on the ground. Only time id go after people on the ground would be in a chopper. Get good at using the gun, i promise it willl become your best friend and it will make everything else easier.
 5 years ago '10        #4593
space
space
imma start playing the tank game since i seen how fast i unlocked everything for the jet i just wish i could use helis in that mode
 5 years ago '11        #4594
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2242 2242
Downloading it now on 360, haven't played in awhile but bf3 never gets old.

Add me GT xKrizzle if you wanna squad up
 5 years ago '05        #4595
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3654 3654
 coolio said:

wow
 5 years ago '11        #4596
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
I've been playing RUSH for the last week or so and my problem is vehicles. Any advice on how to get good at flying helicopters and jets? I always crash and I even tried to adjust my stick controls but I always suicide myself. How do I get good at flying vehicles without the expense of k!lling my squad members?

Everybody that responses to my question I WILL prop
 5 years ago '04        #4597
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 7090 7090
 DominationCM said:
I've been playing RUSH for the last week or so and my problem is vehicles. Any advice on how to get good at flying helicopters and jets? I always crash and I even tried to adjust my stick controls but I always suicide myself. How do I get good at flying vehicles without the expense of k!lling my squad members?

Everybody that responses to my question I WILL prop
Find empty servers.. Enter vehicles = no-pressure practice.

Just use it to get the feel, do fast loops around the map etc.
 5 years ago '05        #4598
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
So I just played this again for the first time since maybe back in September and I keep getting kicked by punk buster. Is there any fix? I can't seem to find one

EDIT-fixed it. found the link where you had to update punkbuster manually

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 03-15-2013 at 02:53 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #4599
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
I got to play for a little while the first day dirt bikes dropped and ibeen so busy since I aint had a chance

Now I got motherfu*king family sleeping all over my crib that came to visit from NY....in this bi*ch heated
 5 years ago '11        #4600
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 ALLEEK said:
I got to play for a little while the first day dirt bikes dropped and ibeen so busy since I aint had a chance

Now I got motherfu*king family sleeping all over my crib that came to visit from NY....in this bi*ch heated
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy