The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #4541
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
I'm trying to get good at this sh*t but I get overwhelmed like a mothafu*ka any tips for this on pc, I'm used to COD type multiplayer
 5 years ago '04        #4542
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 wjcorner said:
I'm trying to get good at this sh*t but I get overwhelmed like a mothafu*ka any tips for this on pc, I'm used to COD type multiplayer
watch ya a.ss and dont run out in the open cause its always somebody sniping
 5 years ago '09        #4543
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8942 8942
Are there a lot of people playing this game still I kinda want to get the premium edition for the ps3
 5 years ago '10        #4544
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 wjcorner said:
get tactical. use walls and rocks and sh*t like that for cover at all times. if you think some action is going on up ahead of you, plan out a spot that your gonna land first. like ok theres three guys at that flag. let me run up behind that rock and chill for a second then make a move. instead of just running up on them with a grenade. its always that half second more of patience for me in this game.

and always keep in mind that unless youre playing team deathmatch. k!lls aint sh*t in this game, i consistently finish top 5 on my team and i always have the lowest k!lls in the game. im support, so i run around giving people ammo and helping with suppression.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 02-20-2013 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #4545
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695
 Infamous2o1x said:
Do all the new guns that come with the DLC have to be unlocked. i havent noticed any new weapons in my armory and i have all the dlc

i just started playing bf3 again this weekend
i think you should have some, but others must be unlocked.

wjcorner said:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I watched these when i first started playing, they helped me out a lot on learning the concept of each class.

WhoNextWithPlex summed it up pretty good. Naturally its gonna take a minute to get that COD run n gun style out of your system. As he stated, use cover at all times when you are in a hot zone with a lot of action. Its not all about k!lls in this game. I usually do finish with the top 1-5 in k!lls most rounds but majority of my points come from helping teammates and/or doing the objective. This game is more about how valuable you are to your team. You can easily be more valuable with a fraction of the k!lls the k!lls leader has.

Im glad he also brought up patience because i think that is also very important. There will be MANY times where you may have 2-4 people that dont see you. Your natural reaction would be to jump out and start blasting, but i guarantee if you do you may get 1 or 2 but one of his buddies will be right there to revive both of them while you are now dead. Learn to have patience and choose your shots.

most importantly just keep playing. We all were a.ss at some point. As Ive stated before i was literally about to trade this sh*t in like a week or two after i first got it bc it was too hard coming from COD esp since Ive never played any of the BF games. I stuck with it and now COD bores the sh*t outta me. I kept MW3 for a week and traded it in, went right back to BF3.
 5 years ago '10        #4546
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,754 | Props total: 8682 8682
im trying to unlock tank and heli/jet unlocks but its taking forever i hardly get any k!lls from the tanks since i ranked so low and always get smoked and getting a k!ll with air is impossible. whats a easy way to rank up i guess
 5 years ago '06        #4547
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 eightytyson06 said:
im trying to unlock tank and heli/jet unlocks but its taking forever i hardly get any k!lls from the tanks since i ranked so low and always get smoked and getting a k!ll with air is impossible. whats a easy way to rank up i guess
Just be the gunner for the helicopter. As for the tank, try to flank the opposing team if you can and watch out for an c4's or mines that are placed on the floor. Also, if f!ghting another tank try shooting its sides or the back of it as it deals tons of more damage.
 5 years ago '10        #4548
space
space
good looking ^^^^^

i seem to always get the pilots who cant fly
 5 years ago '10        #4549
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
good looking ^^^^^

just be the gunner for the tank/ chopper. Ive had the game since it came out and still cant drive a tank . Im an excellent gunner tho.

ranking up in jets is just gonna take a while, as you've already figure out its kinda hard to get k!lls in a jet. Disabling other jets will also get you points tho.
 5 years ago '06        #4550
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
good looking ^^^^^

Yeah, same here. Which is why I don't bother using helicopters anymore, unless it's a scout.

Another tip for the tank; always using the engineer with the repair tool to make the tank survive longer. Just hope that someone doesn't jack your tank when your trying to repair it.
 5 years ago '10        #4551
space
space
 Cwing71 said:
Yeah, same here. Which is why I don't bother using helicopters anymore, unless it's a scout.

Another tip for the tank; always using the engineer with the repair tool to make the tank survive longer. Just hope that someone doesn't jack your tank when your trying to repair it.
happened too many times to me but thanks guys for the tips about to play now who on 360

abcdefdrew i got a mic if anyone has one im trash though
 5 years ago '04        #4552
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Is it true that you can repair the jet when you are up in the air if you are the engineer? I thought I had heard that at some point but haven't been able to do it yet. Could have been just a rumor but that'd help out a lot after receiving a few missle hits..
 5 years ago '10        #4553
space
space
 wood1 said:
Is it true that you can repair the jet when you are up in the air if you are the engineer? I thought I had heard that at some point but haven't been able to do it yet. Could have been just a rumor but that'd help out a lot after receiving a few missle hits..
why not just land the jet
 5 years ago '10        #4554
space
space
been watching videos all morning, how do these guys get so good at aiming and get so many head shots? they just blast people from across the map like its nothing im starting to use burst fire but i still lose the gun f!ghts though and only get a few head shots a game

check my stats and tell me what to improve on, or just tell me how bad i am

Last edited by eightytyson06; 02-20-2013 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #4555
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
anybody else on ps3 getting lag lately? sh*t is annoying when I hop on just to find out it's lagging and have to hop right back off
 5 years ago '09        #4556
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I've been saying for the last month now that I'ma go pick up BF3 Premium but everytime I get my wallet out I think "I might hate this sh*t after 30 mins "

I think the game is beautiful and I want to like it, but I don't know if I can go from fast pace COD to something like BF3. Maybe I need to just get it over with
 5 years ago '06        #4557
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
been watching videos all morning, how do these guys get so good at aiming and get so many head shots? they just blast people from across the map like its nothing im starting to use burst fire but i still lose the gun f!ghts though and only get a few head shots a game

check my stats and tell me what to improve on, or just tell me how bad i am

Didn't really get to check out your stats to much, but I did notice you like to use the a.ssault/Medic class. When you're using that class, I suggest using the M16A3 with the Foregrip,Kobra(RDS) and Heavy Barrel.

It's considered the 'best class' in the game due it's reload speed, accuracy and RPM. Also, since you like to play as the a.ssault/Medic. I suggest you stay back a bit and don't jump into the fray of battle constantly.

If you want, we can run a few TDM games when ever I'm on. My xbl g/t is Beanz3. You'll have to send me a message first, since my friends list is full atm.

I think the game is beautiful and I want to like it, but I don't know if I can go from fast pace COD to something like BF3. Maybe I need to just get it over with
Try playing some TDM games, or just join 24/7 TDM Canals servers. It's probably the closest thing you will get to the fast pace of a CoD game on BF3.
 5 years ago '10        #4558
space
space
im trying to get this burst fire down and as of now im just using the famas basically stocked and m16a3 or whatever it is unlocked/ when should i use burst fire at long distance and just unload clip in close quarters?
 5 years ago '07        #4559
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
The hell is the map pack
 5 years ago '11        #4560
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 607 607
I just realized I never beat the first 2 co-op missions. Are any of the later ones fun? Am I missing out?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy