The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 151
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lil B Tells Budden To Drop A New A New Album.
18 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #4521
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
AEK was my first love on BF3 but that AN94 is wifey
 5 years ago '08        #4522
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
Bout to hop back on this sh*t! Who still playing on PS3?
 5 years ago '06        #4523
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Pro337 said:
Bout to hop back on this sh*t! Who still playing on PS3?
Im on there a lot. Usually play hardcore matches only. rush cq, cqa, tdm, scv and sqddm. im bout it bout it


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #4524
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Game375 said:
Im on there a lot. Usually play hardcore matches only. rush cq, cqa, tdm, scv and sqddm. im bout it bout it


[pic - click to view]

I haven't played BF3 in months...

I will be back in roughly a month though.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #4525
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
I take SOULS with the G53!!!
 5 years ago '10        #4526
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 Pro337 said:
Bout to hop back on this sh*t! Who still playing on PS3?
I just started back playing myself. I don't have premium though

I think I have you on my list already

 Game375 said:
Im on there a lot. Usually play hardcore matches only. rush cq, cqa, tdm, scv and sqddm. im bout it bout it


[pic - click to view]


Your name is dtrain12 on psn? I think I have you too, I'll join you next time I see you on. Like I said I don't have premium though
 5 years ago '10        #4527
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
i recently went and got prem. and i dont know whats up but my aiming has went down hill. any tips on how to fly a chopper and jet im trying to get points to upgrade them but i have a hard time keep them in the air and even harder time k!lling people with them.

anyone play gunmaster i cant aim and lock on anyone for the life of me in that game whats some tips for using the handguns and snipers the recoil he k!lling me.

and lastly what do you guys have your sensitivity set on
 5 years ago '04        #4528
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
hit me up on the 360 GT:DJZONE30
 5 years ago '10        #4529
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
^^^^Bet
 5 years ago '10        #4530
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18789 18789
 eightytyson06 said:
i recently went and got prem. and i dont know whats up but my aiming has went down hill. any tips on how to fly a chopper and jet im trying to get points to upgrade them but i have a hard time keep them in the air and even harder time k!lling people with them.

anyone play gunmaster i cant aim and lock on anyone for the life of me in that game whats some tips for using the handguns and snipers the recoil he k!lling me.

and lastly what do you guys have your sensitivity set on

Jets really dont take very long to get good with, just takes some time. There are a lot of videos on youtube with good tips. I sucked flying them at first and now im pretty decent. You are also less likely to get k!lls with jets as most ppl will eject before the jet actually blows up.

Choppers take a bit of getting used to. I would search for servers that nobody was in and just practice flying that way. I made sure i was decent at hovering, strafing, flying low between objects. Once you are able to actually keep it in the air pretty good id switch over to tryin it out in game. Its a diff beast when you have people shooting at you while you try to fly. Main thing is to just keep trying.


As far as aiming, i dunno how to help you there buddy. I dont really have much problem with recoil esp with handguns. All i can say is get your thumb skills up
 5 years ago '10        #4531
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
hit me up on the 360 GT:DJZONE30
You use a mic you already on my list though I see you online now I'll be on later
 5 years ago '10        #4532
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 lboog1423 said:
Jets really dont take very long to get good with, just takes some time. There are a lot of videos on youtube with good tips. I sucked flying them at first and now im pretty decent. You are also less likely to get k!lls with jets as most ppl will eject before the jet actually blows up.

Choppers take a bit of getting used to. I would search for servers that nobody was in and just practice flying that way. I made sure i was decent at hovering, strafing, flying low between objects. Once you are able to actually keep it in the air pretty good id switch over to tryin it out in game. Its a diff beast when you have people shooting at you while you try to fly. Main thing is to just keep trying.


As far as aiming, i dunno how to help you there buddy. I dont really have much problem with recoil esp with handguns. All i can say is get your thumb skills up
Good looks and my aiming and recoil was on point now I'm just off imma just keep getting smoked until I adjust

What's your look sensitivity on though
 5 years ago '10        #4533
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18789 18789
 eightytyson06 said:
Good looks and my aiming and recoil was on point now I'm just off imma just keep getting smoked until I adjust

What's your look sensitivity on though
whatever the default is


i never have any problems
 5 years ago '10        #4534
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18789 18789

[video - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #4535
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 eightytyson06 said:
You use a mic you already on my list though I see you online now I'll be on later
my mic broke so i use the kinect mic
 5 years ago '06        #4536
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 1146 1146
 duval88 said:
I just started back playing myself. I don't have premium though

I think I have you on my list already




Your name is dtrain12 on psn? I think I have you too, I'll join you next time I see you on. Like I said I don't have premium though
yeah thats me on psn. I got u im pretty sure.
 5 years ago '10        #4537
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
Do all the new guns that come with the DLC have to be unlocked. i havent noticed any new weapons in my armory and i have all the dlc

i just started playing bf3 again this weekend
 5 years ago '12        #4538
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 Infamous2o1x said:
Do all the new guns that come with the DLC have to be unlocked. i havent noticed any new weapons in my armory and i have all the dlc

i just started playing bf3 again this weekend

Yes, Close quarters and back to karkand have weapon a.ssignments where u have to unlock them
 5 years ago '10        #4539
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
PSN: Gouki_Z

lets get it crackin. I be on it everyday for at least 2 hours.
 5 years ago '06        #4540
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 1146 1146

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy