The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 84
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #4441
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
Downloading right now....yeaaaaahhhh *Young Jeezy tone*
 6 years ago '07        #4442
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
Mannn... I should have taken the time to practice my flight skills in empty servers before this dropped. My K/D is gonna be fuqqed up



oh well... 26 min left til download is done



Last edited by Trae Jay; 09-04-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #4443
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
installing now dumb hyped
 6 years ago '05        #4444
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 287 287
Sucks PC gotta wait an extra week

Post some impressions people
 6 years ago '06        #4445
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Peter Griffin said:
Sucks PC gotta wait an extra week

Post some impressions people
Maps are gorgeous, my only complaint so far is how they took the flare out the viper's gunner seat. Only the driver has a flare now.

On top of that stingers can lock onto you while flying low under radar now....They should've picked one or the other.
 6 years ago '10        #4446
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,299 | Props total: 18951 18951
 CarlozRossi said:
It's the other way around for me actually... You on xbox 360?

I know one thing sure to p!ss me off is that im going to have to find people that are at least decent in vehicles to have a chance to win a match now.

Have mofo's taking tanks to the mountains tryin to snipe.
nah im ps3...But i hate dumb ppl driving tanks too bruh. Dudes be in an open field drop take down jets with just the regular shells . Or them people that drive into tight spaces surrounded by the enemy and they refuse to get outta trouble then we end up gettin that c4 treatment



 xslick504 said:

[pic - click to view]






I feel you on that sh*t.

 6 years ago '12        #4447
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
I decided to get back into this game for a solid month until Resident Evil comes out. I had about a week of fun with it and then they released yet another damn update which I cant download because I have no fu*king room left since this game takes up everything. They said you didnt need the update but thats bullsh*t because it doesnt let you search for servers or even join any if you dont have it. Kind of pissed.
 6 years ago '10        #4448
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,299 | Props total: 18951 18951
 Nest said:
I decided to get back into this game for a solid month until Resident Evil comes out. I had about a week of fun with it and then they released yet another damn update which I cant download because I have no fu*king room left since this game takes up everything. They said you didnt need the update but thats bullsh*t because it doesnt let you search for servers or even join any if you dont have it. Kind of pissed.
what do have have thats taking up so much room
 6 years ago '12        #4449
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
 lboog1423 said:
what do have have thats taking up so much room
Somebody broke into our house a couple months ago and took my 250 gb xbox so I had to use my white one with like 20 gb on it. I have so much dlc content on there that I'm literally running on 98 mb

Battlefield at the moment takes up 6.1 gb and this new multiplayer update wants me to give them another 1.8 gb. Some ol' bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #4450
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,299 | Props total: 18951 18951
 Nest said:
Somebody broke into our house a couple months ago and took my 250 gb xbox so I had to use my white one with like 20 gb on it. I have so much dlc content on there that I'm literally running on 98 mb

Battlefield at the moment takes up 6.1 gb and this new multiplayer update wants me to give them another 1.8 gb. Some ol' bullsh*t.
:gasolnoway:

Cant you re-download DLC that you already have? If so, just delete some then re-download when you are ready to play it again.
 6 years ago '12        #4451
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
 lboog1423 said:
:gasolnoway:

Cant you re-download DLC that you already have? If so, just delete some then re-download when you are ready to play it again.
Thats what I've been doing. I just think its retarded that BF3 is controlling my options lol. I respect them for updating the game but this is the biggest memory eater since Windows Vista.
 6 years ago '10        #4452
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
First look at it i didnt like it way to big for console 12 v 12 but playing it now its good the maps are big as fu*k and beautiful my favorite map is death valley nd that tank game is fun too noticed way mpre javelins way less c4 but then again who would want run literally 3 miles chasing a tank i like the sh*t tho
 6 years ago '07        #4453
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
 murd410 said:
First look at it i didnt like it way to big for console 12 v 12 but playing it now its good the maps are big as fu*k and beautiful my favorite map is death valley nd that tank game is fun too noticed way mpre javelins way less c4 but then again who would want run literally 3 miles chasing a tank i like the sh*t tho
I'm thinkin some butt hurt admin kicked me out cuz I used javelin on his a.ss.. Only had 3 k!lls wit it, but I was disabling tanks left and right

 6 years ago '12        #4454
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
is ak free?
 6 years ago '05        #4455
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,756 | Props total: 3932 3932
it is bull sh*t that you're forced to download multiple GBs even if you don't want the new map packs. There are still people out there who have the OG HDD and this game pretty much takes up 75% of your space.
 6 years ago '07        #4456
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
 grapedrank said:
is ak free?

Nope.
 6 years ago '06        #4457
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 1147 1147
i spent less than 10 mins HAMing in the ac130. went 47-6


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #4458
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 1147 1147

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #4459
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,299 | Props total: 18951 18951
 Game375 said:

[pic - click to view]

How do you get into the AC-130. Ive yet to try it out?
 6 years ago '05        #4460
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
they got gunships now!??!

Man Im deployed, and missing out on alot of bf3 action fu*k!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
131 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Mitchy Slick: Nick Cannon's Father Is One Of The Original Lincoln Park ..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy