NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #4401
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Ghost Writer said:
So I just bought Battlefield the other day for PS3. I know I'm late. Long story short. I logged 20+ hours of online play time in maybe 4-5 days. Became absolutely obsessed with the game.

Starting last night. I can't even play one game. I start the game and everything seems ok. Then if I die, I spawn with no guns. Supposedly it's a common issue. So freaking angry .

Just bought premium too.

Any suggestions or anyone else have this problem?
Try one or both of these:

Delete your BF3 game data then reinstall

Reset your router

Don't know why, but my friend had that problem and these fixed it (it did come back, but these usually fix the problem if at least for a while).
 5 years ago '10        #4402
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701

[pic - click to view]

You can now adjust your loadouts on Battlelog! Once you have picked your weapon, sidearm, gadgets and camo, you can start a game with the loadout you picked in Battlelog. You can find this new feature in the menu row on your profile page - Check it out:
 5 years ago '04        #4403
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
when do you n*ggas play im on xbox and ive yet to get on it GT: Stew Jersey
 5 years ago '09        #4404
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
This game has turned into such a piece of sh*t. I can't play more than 5 minutes of a match without it freezing, I get crazy, random, lag spikes way more than I used to, and now that more people have started playing it's turned into a TDM-no-matter-what-game-mode-you're-playing. No one ever tries to take out air crafts because they're too busy fu*king driving around with c4 on their jeeps like dumbasses...

Every time I play this game now I get a headache.

I'm so glad Sleeping Dogs comes out Tuesday and I can play something else for a while.
 5 years ago '09        #4405
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
Oh, on top of the fact that a few hours later when I decide to try again I get kicked from a server for getting a long-range headshot on the admin (of course).

I then proceed to message him and let him know he's a pus*y (per my standard after kick/ban procedure).

Then he calls me "kid" about 20 times, mentions he's 30 years old and I should use a real kit. (I bolded 30 years old because something must have gone horribly wrong in his life if his only satisfaction is kicking players from a video game server that he owns on a Sunday afternoon and calling them "kid").

I rejoined the server in hopes to continue destroying him, only to have him jump on my team into my squad and tell me about my life. (I have no girlfriend, or job, I live with my parents, I'm a young child, etc. etc.) He then goes on to tell me about how much money he makes in a year from his business which is why he's 30 and can afford his own million dollar Battlefield 3 server and how his online game stats are way better than mine and then asks me about 50 times to tell him how much I made last year with the job I don't have because he most definitely made more than me with his own business.

Finally, he banned me and then immediately messaged me saying something along the lines of how I ran away from him like a bi*ch.

I'm too scared to play this game ever again.
 5 years ago '06        #4406
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Just platinumed this game
 5 years ago '07        #4407
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 DJ Idol said:
Oh, on top of the fact that a few hours later when I decide to try again I get kicked from a server for getting a long-range headshot on the admin (of course).

I then proceed to message him and let him know he's a pus*y (per my standard after kick/ban procedure).

Then he calls me "kid" about 20 times, mentions he's 30 years old and I should use a real kit. (I bolded 30 years old because something must have gone horribly wrong in his life if his only satisfaction is kicking players from a video game server that he owns on a Sunday afternoon and calling them "kid").

I rejoined the server in hopes to continue destroying him, only to have him jump on my team into my squad and tell me about my life. (I have no girlfriend, or job, I live with my parents, I'm a young child, etc. etc.) He then goes on to tell me about how much money he makes in a year from his business which is why he's 30 and can afford his own million dollar Battlefield 3 server and how his online game stats are way better than mine and then asks me about 50 times to tell him how much I made last year with the job I don't have because he most definitely made more than me with his own business.

Finally, he banned me and then immediately messaged me saying something along the lines of how I ran away from him like a bi*ch.

I'm too scared to play this game ever again.
fu*k that guy
 08-12-2012, 05:03 PM         #4408
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't hopped online in months. Just started single player the other day. Not too thrilled about it to be honest.
 5 years ago '12        #4409
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 654 654
I Can't wait for the armored k!ll DLC
 5 years ago '06        #4410
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
armored k!ll

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #4411
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
Yooo can anyone help me out I could never get my battlelog to work on ps3
 5 years ago '11        #4412
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3830 3830

[video - click to view]

This dude is a fkn beast with the M40a5.
 5 years ago '05        #4413
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:

This dude is a fkn beast with the M40a5.
how is he getting 1 shot k!lls on normal mode...? i have to double tap all the time on hardcore to get a k!ll...
 5 years ago '12        #4414
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
 fazzjoe said:
how is he getting 1 shot k!lls on normal mode...? i have to double tap all the time on hardcore to get a k!ll...
headshots
 5 years ago '08        #4415
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 fazzjoe said:
 BaconGod said:
headshots
yea dude was precise as hell, but then i realized he was on PC...much easier to do so....
 5 years ago '10        #4416
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 iPunish901 said:
yea dude was precise as hell, but then i realized he was on PC...much easier to do so....
ok, i was about to say aint no way in HELL he is that accurate on a console
 5 years ago '06        #4417
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
there's a new armored k!ll gameplay video

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #4418
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
HOLY MOTHER fu*kING sh*tTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 5 years ago '11        #4419
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3830 3830
 coolio said:

5 years ago '07        #4420
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 fazzjoe said:
dude was quick scopin tho..

not that much of a talent and vid was sped up to counter effect.. Not hatin, jus sayin...

coolio said:

vid removed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments