The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
125 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #4381
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 CarlozRossi said:
Change your audio settings to The War Tapes on BF3 and prepare to be blown the fu*k away!
when using the headset?

Also, I am having trouble now... I posted it on Battlefield's forums, but nobody answered me... d!cks.

Hey guys,

I haven't played for awhile. I recently decided to come back after a few month break. I downloaded the updates. I can login fine. I can pull the server browser up and see all the servers. Every server for me is one bar from full.

When I try to join one, it says "joining server" for a few seconds then it'll popup a message saying it "couldn't join the server, check your connection" --

Now, I am on a Verizon MiFi connection. I just cannot get anything better in my area. The problem is it worked fine before. I had BF3 for PS3 and it worked fine. I then bought it for 360 and it worked fine (this was a few months ago). When I try to play today, it gives me this error for any server I attempt to join. I picked 5 different servers on the server browser, then I tried to the quick join option. All gave me the same error.

On the same connection, I just played a game of MW3 (and one was enough) and the connection ran fine. I play online games on my PC on the same connection. It seems BF3 is the only one giving me trouble. The only thing that has changed from when it worked without a problem to now is the updates. I downloaded a Live update when I started up BF3, and then I downloaded the Multiplayer 3 update which came when I tried to play online.

Anyone have any suggestions? I wanted to get my BF3 on... please, please, please! Do not tell me that MW3 is my only option.
Someone help me out here...
 5 years ago '04        #4382
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
Just had an epic game on Wake. 85-33

[pic - click to view]

I love this game
 5 years ago '11        #4383
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3795 3795
 I'm The Dan said:
when using the headset?

Also, I am having trouble now... I posted it on Battlefield's forums, but nobody answered me... d!cks.

Someone help me out here...
Yeah, trust me it sounds so much better IMO.

And cant help you there. Its happened to me before a long time ago. Cant remember how I fixed it tho. I think i deleted and redownloaded the updates. Try that.
 5 years ago '11        #4384
space
space
 thabigo said:
Just had an epic game on Wake. 85-33

[pic - click to view]

I love this game
Round time: 1h 48m

GODDAMN!!!

5 years ago '04        #4385
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Got my Cronus adapter in so if cats aren't playing bf3 on Xbox..I'd be down to play on ps3.. psn is Troskey
 5 years ago '05        #4386
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Alright, I'm back on this sh*t...

When I was playing before the Famas was the OP gun, but I read they nerfed it. Is it still good? What's the OP gun now?

What's the best gun to run as Engineer?
What's the best gun for CQC?
 07-25-2012, 10:00 PM         #4387
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

When I was playing before the Famas was the OP gun, but I read they nerfed it. Is it still good? What's the OP gun now?

its not nerfed they made it faster its 1000 now instead of 900 so after every k!ll you have to reload and is horrible if your full of people since your clip is gone so fast...its good on TDM
 5 years ago '11        #4388
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

No op gun that I know of. I fu*k with the AEK with foregrip+Flash supressor.

I run the ACR-W as engineer but everyone swears by the M4 even tho its trash...

Use shotguns,P-90, or any a.ssault rifle in CQC and your good to go.
 5 years ago '05        #4389
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 13745 13745

EA and DICE revealed details about Aftermath, the upcoming Battlefield 3 download content scheduled for release this December. Aftermath includes four urban warfare maps, earthquake damaged terrain, new military and civilian vehicles, a new game mode, and new a.ssignments, achievements, and dog tags.

Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation. With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives.

Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.

Aftermath is one of several download content packs for Battlefield 3. Back to Karkand was available in December last year. Close Quarters came out in June, Armored k!ll is coming in September, and End Game is coming early next year.

[Source: EA]

It never stops!!
 5 years ago '08        #4390
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 RealTalk4YoAss said:

EA and DICE revealed details about Aftermath, the upcoming Battlefield 3 download content scheduled for release this December. Aftermath includes four urban warfare maps, earthquake damaged terrain, new military and civilian vehicles, a new game mode, and new a.ssignments, achievements, and dog tags.

Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation. With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives.

Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.

Aftermath is one of several download content packs for Battlefield 3. Back to Karkand was available in December last year. Close Quarters came out in June, Armored k!ll is coming in September, and End Game is coming early next year.

[Source: EA]

It never stops!!
 5 years ago '06        #4391
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
According to , the official Battlefield twitter account confirmed more weapons will be included with the Aftermath expansion pack.

Also, the new vehicle upgrades/weapons that's going to be added in Armored k!ll. Will be usable on the vanilla/b2k maps.
 5 years ago '04        #4392
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
 Cwing71 said:
According to , the official Battlefield twitter account confirmed more weapons will be included with the Aftermath expansion pack.

Also, the new vehicle upgrades/weapons that's going to be added in Armored k!ll. Will be usable on the vanilla/b2k maps.
 5 years ago '11        #4393
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,983 | Props total: 2225 2225
I bought the new maps and guns for 1200 mp but now Im pissed I didnt just pay for the premium. I'm still going to but pissed I wasted 1200. Didn't think I would care for premium now i do
 5 years ago '07        #4394
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
everybody on the site was saying to buy premium and you spend the 1200 instead....ha...
 5 years ago '11        #4395
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,983 | Props total: 2225 2225
 KillahPlaya420 said:
everybody on the site was saying to buy premium and you spend the 1200 instead....ha...
it was 50 bucks and didn't think it was that serious to purchase but now I want it.
 5 years ago '12        #4396
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
bx clan
 5 years ago '06        #4397
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 8764 8764
i havent played bf3 for months. ... since it stop reading on my xbox.

i want a new xbox

but idk if i will just get a new bf3 and premium...

choices....................
 5 years ago '06        #4398
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 8764 8764
YESS IM BACC ON BF3 WITH CQ.

fu*kING LOVE IT I MISS YOU BF3. AHHHHH 84 DAYS. since last playes damn
 5 years ago '11        #4399
space
space
 Special Edd said:
YESS IM BACC ON BF3 WITH CQ.

fu*kING LOVE IT I MISS YOU BF3. AHHHHH 84 DAYS. since last playes damn
 5 years ago '08        #4400
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Game375 said:
same I lookin for some heads to play wit. let me know what you find
 Trae Jay said:
Courtesy13

lets clan up.. Im usually on between hours of 5:30 to 9:30pm CENTRAL TIME

I need ppl that wrk together

I mainly operate a.ssault but also come with recon, efficient in both

add me -Kizzle504.

If i'm not on Netflix then I'm going hard on BF3.

I play the objectives and I hate losing. fu*k the dumb sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy