most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #4041
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 eightytyson06 said:
Why is it evry gun now back to default just start playing again is that why smh can't get hang of game and dude went 60-10 on us in t90 tank or something and we got 500 tickets left

And did they fix claymores people walking right on them now and still alive
Clearly wasn't the guy in the tanks fault they lost.

And the claymore thing isn't a problem. If you walk by them slowly they won't go off. A jog or sprint sets them off.
 6 years ago '08        #4042
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Went hard last night in the 1000 ticket CQ room with Darth Snipper. Shoutout to him.
 6 years ago '06        #4043
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
when n*ggas get into tanks and beast or vipers....

vipers..... sigh i just go hide and start texting.
 6 years ago '10        #4044
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15694 15694
 Special Edd said:
when n*ggas get into tanks and beast or vipers....

vipers..... sigh i just go hide and start texting.
....that sh*t is frustrating when i have to switch classes just bc no one on my team is even trying to take out tanks, vipers, etc
 6 years ago '08        #4045
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
One of those helicopters is the most worthless piece of sh*t in this game. Didn't even start off with a machine gun. How the hell am I supposed to k!ll someone?
 6 years ago '10        #4046
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,751 | Props total: 8677 8677
im coming homeeeeeeee im coming homeeeeeeeee its been awhile bf3 been on mw3 but imma stay faithful to you
 6 years ago '07        #4047
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Kizzle504 said:
One of those helicopters is the most worthless piece of sh*t in this game. Didn't even start off with a machine gun. How the hell am I supposed to k!ll someone?
The venom? If you have a good pilot, that thing wrecks.
 6 years ago '05        #4048
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,114 | Props total: 3590 3590
If I don't know where you are, don't throw grenades at my tank giving away your position then wonder why you couldn't k!ll me and why you died instead!!! Noobs are so reckless in this game its hilarious but at the same time they pose the most threat to me. Its like the barrel on my gun don't exist to them. They just run out like roaches all reckless at my tank with their little C4 and sh*t. FOH!!! Gotta use canister shells cuz their be so many of them bi*ches. Its crazy. Especially on Canals.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-09-2012 at 09:30 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #4049
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Tried hopping on last night - is the boxden server stil THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE ?
Can I only access it if people are online playing? Wasn't able to find the server and got stuck in some random server which resulted in about 2 minutes of gameplay before I turned it off.. I'll be on tonight for a while on 360 if anyone is online - gt is thawedout27
 6 years ago '10        #4050
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15694 15694
 Chuck_Remixed said:
If I don't know where you are, don't throw grenades at my tank giving away your position then wonder why you couldn't k!ll me and why you died instead!!! Noobs are so reckless in this game its hilarious but at the same time they pose the most threat to me. Its like the barrel on my gun don't exist to them. They just run out like roaches all reckless at my tank with their little C4 and sh*t. FOH!!! Gotta use canister shells cuz their be so many of them bi*ches. Its crazy. Especially on Canals.
i was running CQ on metro a few days back and we were gettin beat not too bad at the time but i saw the other team was slowly getting us pinned back at the respawn point in the tunnel. So I took the liberty of trying to get the opposite flag (one outside) myself, since my team was too dumb to figure this out. Took a few tries but i finally managed to sneak behind the other teams primary line of defense. I ran past flag b; sticking to the left side of the room i duck off in the room with the glass walls bc i saw about 3-4 enemies entering. Obv i cant get them all so imma just let them pass so i can get the flag. In spawns Rambo. Random partner spawned in and his eyes must have lit up light a christmas tree staring at the backs of 4 enemies, He dumped a whole clip, gave up our position, we both got shot the fk up, spawned all the way bak in the tunnel.

Last edited by lboog1423; 05-10-2012 at 08:00 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #4051
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Best match I have had in a while...

My team was straight a.ss cheeks.
 6 years ago '05        #4052
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 lboog1423 said:
i was running CQ on metro a few days back and we were gettin beat not too bad at the time but i saw the other team was slowly getting us pinned back at the respawn point in the tunnel. So I took the liberty of trying to get the opposite flag (one outside) myself, since my team was too dumb to figure this out. Took a few tries but i finally managed to sneak behind the other teams primary line of defense. I ran past flag b; sticking to the left side of the room i duck off in the room with the glass walls bc i saw about 3-4 enemies entering. Obv i cant get them all so imma just let them pass so i can get the flag. In spawns Rambo. Random partner spawned in and his eyes must have lit up light a christmas tree staring at the backs of 4 enemies, He dumped a whole clip, gave up our position, we both got shot the fk up, spawnede all the way bak in the tunnel.

He probably thought you were the dumbass for not k!lling the guys, too.
 05-10-2012, 01:39 AM         #4053
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
i was running CQ on metro a few days back and we were gettin beat not too bad at the time but i saw the other team was slowly getting us pinned back at the respawn point in the tunnel. So I took the liberty of trying to get the opposite flag (one outside) myself, since my team was too dumb to figure this out. Took a few tries but i finally managed to sneak behind the other teams primary line of defense. I ran past flag b; sticking to the left side of the room i duck off in the room with the glass walls bc i saw about 3-4 enemies entering. Obv i cant get them all so imma just let them pass so i can get the flag. In spawns Rambo. Random partner spawned in and his eyes must have lit up light a christmas tree staring at the backs of 4 enemies, He dumped a whole clip, gave up our position, we both got shot the fk up, spawnede all the way bak in the tunnel.

lmfaooo!!!
 6 years ago '05        #4054
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 Maaad Man said:
He probably thought you were the dumbass for not k!lling the guys, too.
 6 years ago '05        #4055
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,114 | Props total: 3590 3590
 lboog1423 said:
i was running CQ on metro a few days back and we were gettin beat not too bad at the time but i saw the other team was slowly getting us pinned back at the respawn point in the tunnel. So I took the liberty of trying to get the opposite flag (one outside) myself, since my team was too dumb to figure this out. Took a few tries but i finally managed to sneak behind the other teams primary line of defense. I ran past flag b; sticking to the left side of the room i duck off in the room with the glass walls bc i saw about 3-4 enemies entering. Obv i cant get them all so imma just let them pass so i can get the flag. In spawns Rambo. Random partner spawned in and his eyes must have lit up light a christmas tree staring at the backs of 4 enemies, He dumped a whole clip, gave up our position, we both got shot the fk up, spawned all the way bak in the tunnel.

lmao
I hate when you have an a.ssault class with no way to counter the tank and a noob is working against you. Like one time on canals i was trying to wait for the tank to leave "C" so i could get it. I was behind a rock because the tank surprised me coming out of its spawn. The person didn't see me but i couldn't go anywhere either. In comes the noob and starts engaging the tank with the rockets. Missed with it and I guess he ran out. So he starts to run. Guess where he ran? Yep, right towards me. So anyone who's played with me already know im raging at this point. Dude blows my cover and we both die instantly. Had no chance.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-10-2012 at 10:32 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #4056
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3824 3824
 lboog1423 said:

I hate when that sh*t happens...

I do the same thing but I plant a spawn beacon at the very corner of the map by A and switch to a squad by myself and lock it so no1 spawns with me and tries to cap A/gives away my position. I end up merking whole squads at B. They Never see it coming...
 6 years ago '10        #4057
space
space
damn play today for one game and run everybody in tdm unlock everything and get 3 friend request

bf3 im home
 6 years ago '04        #4058
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
^^^What system you on?
 6 years ago '10        #4059
space
space
im 360 brah
 6 years ago '04        #4060
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Bet.. I need some bx cats to run wit..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy