The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #4021
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
props and thanks to everybody with the advice im bout to watch these. burn down a blunt and play this game some more.

just fyi, im not a noob at shooters. i just stick to tactical ones.

definitely about my burst fire. but in this ill get like 3 good bursts off and they dont really do sh*t with the lmgs. sometimes it feels like LMG's are mainly for suppression and hip fire. one of the first things i did was put a grip and suppressor on it to try and get control but it still climbs pretty good. which leads me to believe i just suck and need practice and to stop crawling around ilke Sam Fischer.

im also not trying to get k!lls all the time, only when necessary. i mainly help the squad thats what i like about tactical shooters. but yeah i just cant get that gun to aim straight even when im feathering the trigger. dunno, im about to go in.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 05-02-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #4022
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
If your using lmgs, use it with the bipod and set up the lmg at a high traffic area/near objective. Since like you stated before their mainly for suppressing the enemy. Also, since your running support, never run in front of your team mates let them stay ahead of you a bit and drop ammo crates for them when you see a group of them bunched up.

But if your really trying to get the aim/recoil down of this game. Switch to the a.ssault class and go play the co-op mode until you unlock the kh2002 rifle. That gun is very beginner friendly and the spread/recoil isn't that bad cause it's a burst fire weapon.
 6 years ago '04        #4023
Roastahoe 
space
space
$835 | Props total: 3 3
I suck too been playing for like 4 days
 6 years ago '05        #4024
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
I just trolled every single jet and heli on kharg island

I set up a soflam on the mountain and was manually controlling it and locking onto vehicles the entire game, they were literally doing everything they could to get away and would just end up crashing into the ground out of fear :

my dumbass teammates werent using javelins or locking onto them at all tho

I was only getting 10 points for every lock on but fu*k it i was single handedly scaring all flying vehicles into crashing from fear of a missle (there was none!! LOL)

Lack of any air vehicle = automatic W

edit: sometimes while looking thru the soflam i'd see a pair of feet walking around next to it (enemy) so i'd switch back to my sniper positioned 100 yards away in a tower and pick them off while they're trying to destroy my soflam good times

Last edited by R4P; 05-02-2012 at 05:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #4025
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Cwing71 said:
If your using lmgs, use it with the bipod and set up the lmg at a high traffic area/near objective. Since like you stated before their mainly for suppressing the enemy. Also, since your running support, never run in front of your team mates let them stay ahead of you a bit and drop ammo crates for them when you see a group of them bunched up.

But if your really trying to get the aim/recoil down of this game. Switch to the a.ssault class and go play the co-op mode until you unlock the kh2002 rifle. That gun is very beginner friendly and the spread/recoil isn't that bad cause it's a burst fire weapon.
I have better results with the Lmg when using a grip and flash suppressor on it, then switch to the semi auto burst fire mode.
 6 years ago '05        #4026
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Its the one thing ive complained about in this game in regards to the recon class. Well 2 in regards to the recon class. You should get more points for every spot with the soflam along with more if your team mate successfully takes out the target. Its simply too low right now. You should get more points for every spot with the MAV also. They fu*ked over the recon class in this game to me. Also unrelated to the recon but about points. You should get more points than you are getting now if you the pilot of the support chopper for every k!ll in it.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-02-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #4027
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Its the one thing ive complained about in this game in regards to the recon class. Well 2 in regards to the recon class. You should get more points for every spot with the soflam along with more if your team mate successfully takes out the target. Its simply too low right now. You should get more points for every spot with the MAV also. They fu*ked over the recon class in this game to me. Also unrelated to the recon but about points. You should get more points than you are getting now if you the pilot of the support chopper for every k!ll in it.
I think the points for spotting from the MAV are good because you're not in harms way. SOFLAM should indeed get more because no one wants to fu*king use it as is. Same with support chopper pilot.
 05-03-2012, 02:41 AM         #4028
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got out of a game and mannnnn by fu*king team didn't put in any work.

I had to capture the flags and k!ll all of the enemies.

Hate playing with scrubs who think CQ is TDM.

Then at the end of the game they decide to start capturing flags.
 6 years ago '06        #4029
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,592 | Props total: 8765 8765
how much of yall going back to get BLACK OPS for some FUTURE GUNS AND ZOMBIES HELL YEA

DEAD. ROLLING CANT BREATHE
 6 years ago '06        #4030
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
Wouldn't be surprised if ea forces dice to make battlefield 2143 as dlc for bf3, to compete with blops 2.
 6 years ago '10        #4031
space
space
 Special Edd said:
how much of yall going back to get BLACK OPS for some FUTURE GUNS AND ZOMBIES HELL YEA

Aside from k!llzone (even k!llzone was only aight to me), I hate futuristic shooters. I hate CoD now. It's a definite no for me.
 6 years ago '10        #4032
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15643 15643
 Special Edd said:

Ive had every COD since MW and this is the first one that actually looks terrible from jumpstreet. Im glad too, that way I dont have to buy the sh*t and find out the hard way like I did for MW3.
 6 years ago '08        #4033
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 frankfmoney said:
Aside from k!llzone (even k!llzone was only aight to me), I hate futuristic shooters. I hate CoD now. It's a definite no for me.
this

ive never been a fan of futuristic stuff
 05-03-2012, 08:30 PM         #4034
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not gonna lie i might cop the new cod only for zomibies so ill wait till the price drops
 6 years ago '10        #4035
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
 iPunish901 said:
this

ive never been a fan of futuristic stuff
honestly neither have i but ghost recon is making it work. as long as your down to be a member of the team not a k!lling machine.

i only roll with the engineer in that game and i stay leading my team in xp with only a few k!lls a game. its all about that intel.
 6 years ago '05        #4036
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4037
space
space
Hopped into a game where these guys are getting absolutely dominated in the game by air. I usually tank it and Javelin sh*t, but no one SOFLAM sh*t. So I decided to pull this sh*t out and lit up about 20 targets. Nothing. Not so much as one Javelin flew. So I hop on the mic and start asking if anybody can pull out a Javelin and shoot them bi*ches down. Nope. fu*king f*ggots. All of them.
 6 years ago '04        #4038
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Special Edd said:

I'm buying it..if it's a game that I plan on playing a lot, then I'll buy it of course. COD has always been a series that I have played for a ton of hours.
 6 years ago '10        #4039
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8666 8666
Why is it evry gun now back to default just start playing again is that why smh can't get hang of game and dude went 60-10 on us in t90 tank or something and we got 500 tickets left
 6 years ago '10        #4040
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8666 8666
And did they fix claymores people walking right on them now and still alive
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago