Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #4001
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
Dog tags taken: 843 [ should be in the 2000's ]

Dog tags lost: 35
 6 years ago '11        #4002
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
547 taken
17 Lost.

On battlelog it says i hav 860 taken though.... n*ggas never get my tags unless I fu*k up and get stuck behind something or they wait for days on my spawn beacon....
 6 years ago '10        #4003
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:
547 taken
17 Lost.

On battlelog it says i hav 860 taken though.... n*ggas never get my tags unless I fu*k up and get stuck behind something or they wait for days on my spawn beacon....
Battlelog just has knife k!lls. Not every knife k!ll takes tags though. My platoon been fu*king around with other platoons and sh*t, so my tags been getting taken too damn much lately.
 6 years ago '11        #4004
space
space
 Cwing71 said:
Dog tags taken: 843 [ should be in the 2000's ]

Dog tags lost: 35
Ayo, whats your GT???

My GT: xC4RL0SxR0SS1x
0= zeros.

shoot me a F.request so we can hop on some CQ. I usually play with randoms but that sh*t is getting hella annoying. I usually end up first unless I have to watch our bases to get the W because these retards all decide to attack one base at a time.
 6 years ago '06        #4005
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
Mines is beanz3 ... I'll send you a friend request when I can or tell my cousin to do it [ since I share my account with him and he plays bf3 also, but he's trash compared to me ]

Any who, I remember playing a few rounds with you on that slaughter house server and we stomped those randoms.

I'll most likely get on around 8 pm eastern time, if you want to run a few games.

Side note : heres my stats , in case you were wondering.

[pic - click to view]

05-01-2012, 04:46 PM         #4006
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i miss this game :sad2:
 6 years ago '06        #4007
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956

mighty beasty
 6 years ago '06        #4008
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they should patch that sh*tty m26 mass/dart w/e the fu*k it's called already..now u got everybody who sucks running around with it all game getting one shot k!lls

was playing a conquest game and it seemed like 90% of my team was using that sh*t
 05-01-2012, 07:13 PM         #4009
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done. this sht is wack on consoles. i shouldve listened 2 my common sense tellin me fps on consoles is fail
 6 years ago '11        #4010
space
space
 Cwing71 said:
Mines is beanz3 ... I'll send you a friend request when I can or tell my cousin to do it [ since I share my account with him and he plays bf3 also, but he's trash compared to me ]

Any who, I remember playing a few rounds with you on that slaughter house server and we stomped those randoms.

I'll most likely get on around 8 pm eastern time, if you want to run a few games.

Side note : heres my stats , in case you were wondering.

[pic - click to view]

Fosho, I'll try and get on later on tonight if I get a chance but i'll definitely be on tomorrow.
 6 years ago '11        #4011
space
space
 Kakarot said:
im done. this sht is wack on consoles. i shouldve listened 2 my common sense tellin me fps on consoles is fail
Yeah once I played this on PC i didn't think I would ever enjoy it on consoles again. I need to get back to getting myself a nice video card and making the switch once and for all but I still like to play on consoles because all my friends are on XBOX 360. Though they never play BF3 a lot.
 6 years ago '07        #4012
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 coolio said:
they should patch that sh*tty m26 mass/dart w/e the fu*k it's called already..now u got everybody who sucks running around with it all game getting one shot k!lls

was playing a conquest game and it seemed like 90% of my team was using that sh*t
Most customs servers have it banned.
 6 years ago '04        #4013
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
Damn how the fu*k yall get 800knife k!lls ridiculose.
 6 years ago '08        #4014
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 deziking said:
ive played with beanz before, dude is literally everywhere on the map murking ppl. playing with him made it very obvious i suck
 6 years ago '10        #4015
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6014 6014
i fu*king SUCK at this game

went from tactical shooters only to trying this sh*t and i cant stay alive for more than 10 seconds at a time no lie.

my k!ll death ratio is like 0.80 right now. ive only had it for a couple days but im really sh*tting the bed here. any advice? feels like the vertical recoil is what is k!lling me. ive got them lined upi n my iron sights for days and then i start shooting and before i know it im pointing at clouds.

then they turn around and shoot me in the face. really frustrating.
 6 years ago '06        #4016
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
my other account doesnt work with battelog..how do i fix it?
 6 years ago '06        #4017
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
 deziking said:
Play TDM. People there apparently suffer from tunnel vision and like to camp in very obvious spots, so just try flank them.

.. Or play Norshar Canals TDM, it's very easy to get dog tags there. If you post up in a spot by the middle of the crates.

WhoNextWithPlex said:

went from tactical shooters only to trying this sh*t and i cant stay alive for more than 10 seconds at a time no lie.

my k!ll death ratio is like 0.80 right now. ive only had it for a couple days but im really sh*tting the bed here. any advice? feels like the vertical recoil is what is k!lling me. ive got them lined upi n my iron sights for days and then i start shooting and before i know it im pointing at clouds.

Since you have issues with the vertical recoil, slap on the fore-grip/flash suppressor on your gun. That combo cuts vertical recoil by at least 30 %

Btw what class you use? I'll be glad to help you out with some pointers on this game.

Last edited by Cwing71; 05-02-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #4018
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Put on the foregrip like ^^^buddy said. If you dont have the fore grip, shoot in bursts instead of just holding down the trigger button. Just keep playing bro and dont get too discouraged. I fk'n sucked at this game in the beginning also (first time playin BF). There are some great youtube instructional videos.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^^^these videos helped me a lot in learning how to better play the game in the beginning. Being able to k!ll people is something that you will naturally get better at
 6 years ago '04        #4019
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
 lboog1423 said:
Put on the foregrip like ^^^buddy said. If you dont have the fore grip, shoot in bursts instead of just holding down the trigger button. Just keep playing bro and dont get too discouraged. I fk'n sucked at this game in the beginning also (first time playin BF). There are some great youtube instructional videos.

^^^these videos helped me a lot in learning how to better play the game in the beginning. Being able to k!ll people is something that you will naturally get better at
good sh*t hopefully he watches it and not be a noob when he's on the field.
 6 years ago '10        #4020
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Here is some more help.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy