The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3981
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
what site is more reliable?

this one has a different skill level for me than the other site
 6 years ago '05        #3982
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
 R4P said:
what site is more reliable?

this one has a different skill level for me than the other site
Sometimes you have to press update in the right corner to get your latest stats(and refresh the page depending on the browser after you update). But yeah that site is reliable and way more detailed in stats than battlelog.
 6 years ago '11        #3983
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3827 3827
Skill level doesn't really mean sh*t to me...The higher rank you get then inevitably, your skill level will go down because you'll most likely play against lower ranked opponents. SPM on the other hand, tells you a lot about a players true abilities.
 6 years ago '05        #3984
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
 CarlozRossi said:
Skill level doesn't really mean sh*t to me...The higher rank you get then inevitably, your skill level will go down because you'll most likely play against lower ranked opponents. SPM on the other hand, tells you a lot about a players true abilities.
Not true. It doesn't really matter as to you playing lower ranked players as you. You just have to play those with a decent amount of skill in comparison to yours and not die against skill level players far below you. Its a continous up and down game and where you can stay steady at as far as range is where you at as a players. Talking about consitency. Just because your a 100 service start colonel doesn't limit you in reference to low rank colonels. We have some in our platoon who's stats adjust according just as those with far lower ranked players goes. Its all about your skill level vs their skill level. Playing against colonels tends to help because of the odds of playing against players with a decent amount of skill level.
 6 years ago '11        #3985
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3827 3827
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Not true. It doesn't really matter as to you playing lower ranked players as you. You just have to play those with a decent amount of skill in comparison to yours and not die against skill level players far below you. Its a continous up and down game and where you can stay steady at as far as range is where you at as a players. Talking about consitency. Just because your a 100 service start colonel doesn't limit you in reference to low rank colonels. We have some in our platoon who's stats adjust according just as those with far lower ranked players goes. Its all about your skill level vs their skill level. Playing against colonels tends to help because of the odds of playing against players with a decent amount of skill level.
You're right but that still doesn't hide the fact that skill level is probably the most useless stat on BF3. My skill level was like 808 then a couple games later it went down to 455 then back up to 600 and so on. I usually tell people not to worry about it.
 6 years ago '05        #3986
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
 CarlozRossi said:
You're right but that still doesn't hide the fact that skill level is probably the most useless stat on BF3. My skill level was like 808 then a couple games later it went down to 455 then back up to 600 and so on. I usually tell people not to worry about it.
Its not the most useless, its one of the most looked at things when platoon are looking for new players for their platoon. Im talking about the serious ones. And as far as the fluctuation that will happen depending on your opponent's skill. You will lose those points accordingly. Its where you are steady at is where you are at as a player.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-30-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #3987
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
Also another thing thats looked at is your quit ratio. If your 15% and up in our opinion, thats way too high which giving us a indication you are a cherry picker and when things don't go your way, you jet out and find another game. To us you are then an unreliable teammate cuz you will be the one who just randomly drops out a platoon battle if your not doing well or we are losing. Another thing, SPM, if your playing metro a lot and we see that your you have a high SPM, we will automatically think all your doing is getting some k!lls and throwing down packs continously on a bunch of teammates. Basically point whoring just to have a high SPM. To us that doesn't take skill. KDR is actually one of the last tho we do try to keep a minimal.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-30-2012 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #3988
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5234 5234
 lboog1423 said:
is it just me or does no one ever throw out ammo on Metro
I was saying that same sh*t when I was playing these n*ggas must be deaf or have their tv volume way down when they playing. Cause any time I need ammo, I just look for support and I press select when I see the dude and my guy be like "Give me some fu*king ammo man" And this guy be running around in circles and sh*t and I keep clicking select hopefully this f*g would thrown ammo box but nope. Keeps rushing around. Pisses me off. But the quotes in game are funny as fu*kkkk


[video - click to view]




this one good too "these c*cksuckers fu*king me up man!"


[video - click to view]



this sh*t had me rolling the voice!


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #3989
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6063 6063
 deziking said:
I was saying that same sh*t when I was playing these n*ggas must be deaf or have their tv volume way down when they playing. Cause any time I need ammo, I just look for support and I press select when I see the dude and my guy be like "Give me some fu*king ammo man" And this guy be running around in circles and sh*t and I keep clicking select hopefully this f*g would thrown ammo box but nope. Keeps rushing around. Pisses me off. But the quotes in game are funny as fu*kkkk





this one good too "these c*cksuckers fu*king me up man!"




this sh*t had me rolling the voice!

 6 years ago '04        #3990
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6063 6063

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #3991
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
So the admin can not only k!ll you randomly out of the fk'n blue, but k!ll you then put you on the team that's getting r*ped

That's some Bull Sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #3992
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 POISON said:
my skill is currently at 507 with 746 spm.. i know when i play rush/conquest my skill tends to go up towards the 700's though
That's cause the COD crowd for the most part sticks to TDM and their usually below level 45.

Btw, we gotta run some more matches ... kinda annoying running with scrubs who are allergic to the objective/can't get more then 10 k!lls in tdm.


Last edited by Cwing71; 05-01-2012 at 04:04 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #3993
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 lboog1423 said:
So the admin can not only k!ll you randomly out of the fk'n blue, but k!ll you then put you on the team that's getting r*ped

That's some Bull Sh*t



I feel you, sh*t happened to me yesterday
 6 years ago '10        #3994
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 ghost8 said:
I feel you, sh*t happened to me yesterday


look at this BS. 90% of my deaths came after I was switched to the opposing team. We had them pinned all the way back in the tunnel by their respawn spot on Metro. Only 3 ways to get out. Then out of the blue, I die and get switched to the team getting r*ped. No Hope What so ever. Sh*t got so bad I eventually stopped trying to advance bc it was impossible, so i just kept reviving ppl and threw out med packs. Lost -147.46 skill points on this match alone
Now im at 250 skill point with the scrubs.


im not a scrub



How do I see the skill level of the opponents before I enter the match? Normally if i dont see one of my friends in a match I just go to "Quick Match-Conquest".
 6 years ago '05        #3995
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
Don't worry about your skill, it's all about the SPM.
 6 years ago '04        #3996
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6063 6063
my SPM is 290 but ive never played a shootin game till this came out so i started off slow but its been jumpin up rapidly now that i got the hang of how sh*t works but trust im not a scrub either
 6 years ago '04        #3997
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5234 5234
Lets compare the dog tags how many taken and how many lost?

Taken: 98
Lost: 20
 6 years ago '05        #3998
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3603 3603
Ive lost a lot.lol. I'll check it in a bit but sh*t like having knife only matches and parties, i already know its a bunch.


EDIT: Im quite shocked, its only 32. Ive only taken 103, thats quite poor considering how long ive played this game.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-01-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3999
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 deziking said:
Lets compare the dog tags how many taken and how many lost?

Taken: 98
Lost: 20
Taken: 73
Lost: 6

*most updated count^^^^
 6 years ago '10        #4000
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 lboog1423 said:


look at this BS. 90% of my deaths came after I was switched to the opposing team. We had them pinned all the way back in the tunnel by their respawn spot on Metro. Only 3 ways to get out. Then out of the blue, I die and get switched to the team getting r*ped. No Hope What so ever. Sh*t got so bad I eventually stopped trying to advance bc it was impossible, so i just kept reviving ppl and threw out med packs. Lost -147.46 skill points on this match alone
Now im at 250 skill point with the scrubs.


im not a scrub



How do I see the skill level of the opponents before I enter the match? Normally if i dont see one of my friends in a match I just go to "Quick Match-Conquest".
Again, this is where the server browser helps. You can see who is playing, their level, and map rotation.

 deziking said:
Lets compare the dog tags how many taken and how many lost?

Taken: 98
Lost: 20
Taken - 357
Lost - 37

Almost a 10:1 ratio.

Edit: All of our Lost could be higher "Dogtags lost get updated by the other players who took your dogtag." Meaning if someone took your tags, but they didn't update, then it won't show up in stats.


Last edited by frankfmoney; 05-01-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy