NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #381
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
people who dont like this beta are trashhhhh....they improved on so much sh*t:agreement6:...the prone is badass....only time i really do it is when im getting shot...the flashlight blinding feature is fu*king A+...n*ggas dont want it b....yo i was in the subway waiting in a small a.ss hole...5 people came running in...chunked a grenade k!lled 2 then shot the other 3..... i felt like i needed a king metal for that sh*t lolllll. Anyway really no good squads...every1 acting like its a 1 vs 20 game....cant wait for this game...seen a dude level 11 already...n*gga anit got no life
 6 years ago '06        #382
space
space
space
WHAT THE fu*k / HOW DO YOU USE THAT RADIO LOL
 6 years ago '04        #383
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 chevyrida6 said:
people who dont like this beta are trashhhhh....they improved on so much sh*t:agreement6:...the prone is badass....only time i really do it is when im getting shot...the flashlight blinding feature is fu*king A+...n*ggas dont want it b....yo i was in the subway waiting in a small a.ss hole...5 people came running in...chunked a grenade k!lled 2 then shot the other 3..... i felt like i needed a king metal for that sh*t lolllll. Anyway really no good squads...every1 acting like its a 1 vs 20 game....cant wait for this game...seen a dude level 11 already...n*gga anit got no life
If you know how to properly play, ranking up is very easy... Like I said I'm already at level 12 or 13 in like no time... It's not just about the K/D ratio...
 6 years ago '08        #384
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Russ369 said:
I dunno what u guys r talking about, I like the Beta... I think it's a big improvement over BC2... Only thing I hate are the insane amounts of prone campers....
i knew that sh*t would be a problem.
 6 years ago '06        #385
space
space
space
 Russ369 said:
If you know how to properly play, ranking up is very easy... Like I said I'm already at level 12 or 13 in like no time... It's not just about the K/D ratio...
lol i know how the game goes tho...i only played like 45 mins lol no diss hommie ranking up on the beta is faster just like it was last time in bc2 beta...about to get it in before work:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #386
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
 chevyrida6 said:
WHAT THE fu*k / HOW DO YOU USE THAT RADIO LOL
the radio the sniper drops? idk.. i thought that was some kind of radar jammer.
i only played 3 rounds last night on ps3 and had some good rounds. best was 7-2 Im pretty beasty with the sniper but close quarters I'm done for lol. but the sounds hit markers, and the characters feel like they have weight to them so bf3 :agreement6::agreement6:

oh and the glare off ppl's rifle scopes!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #387
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I have no idea what the fu*k you guys are doing wrong I just got another code. Yah motherfu*kers suck
lmao.

yo i couldn't add you on BL. "add as friend" was grayed out. Also, were you able to get into the caspian border servers. Looks like they have been leaking out the passwords to join.
 6 years ago '06        #388
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
beta.
 6 years ago '08        #389
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
oh god kegar please say your trolling by saying it reminds you of MOH or whatever. That MP kept me interested for less than a week :( oh BF3 please say it ain't so lol
 6 years ago '08        #390
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 AyeDre said:
oh god kegar please say your trolling by saying it reminds you of MOH or whatever. That MP kept me interested for less than a week :( oh BF3 please say it ain't so lol
honestly it reminds me of MOH also but i think they took the mistakes the made with that multiplayer and made it better. the number one thing i hated about MOH was the spec ops scopes, for me they were hard to get a hang of, i got to the point where i just started running with iron sights. I like that in BF3 you have to unlock all the attachments for each gun, it's not one size fits all.

i hate that you can plant the explosives while not even being on it, ppl plant while sitting in a corner across the room from the m-com and it confuses the hell outta me. I hear the sound indicating someone is planting but dont see anyone, walk in and he's sitting on other side of the room.
 09-28-2011, 12:04 PM         #391
john980060 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
today play beta and see too many bug

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #392
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
The beta is ok.not something to go crazy about
 6 years ago '08        #393
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 john980060 said:
today play beta and see too many bug

[pic - click to view]

yea that too, trying to run up hills and what not and end up sinking into the map. and also when you spawn your screen blacks out but your already in the game
 09-28-2011, 12:33 PM         #394
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game might be getting changed to the rent status....but if i do that i risk copping both Dark souls and Skyrim...was trying not to get both in the same time frame
 6 years ago '05        #395
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Battlefield 3 – How To Get Access To Caspian Border Map On PC

Password: s3xyelevator

Not sure if it still works haven't tried it.
 6 years ago '04        #396
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17431 17431
WOW ....i am going to faint ...if Protential says its trash that is really saying something...

I will try this out tomorrow...i actually kinda liked MOH so maybe i'll like it maybe i wont.

again its just a beta so i'll try to keep an open mind about it even tho i am already biased against it
 6 years ago '07        #397
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
i don't get what people are complaining about, the beta is fun to me. the people calling it wack are probably the ones going rambo like its cod and not giving out med kits,ammo, or reviving anyone. If you played bc2 how can you not like the beta so far?
 6 years ago '05        #398
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
@ people complaining about bugs..its a beta...your supposed to find the bugs thats the whole point..its for bug fixing..server stress testing and balancing the weapons and classes etc...not a representation of the final game at all...
 6 years ago '04        #399
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17431 17431
THE KING HAS SPOKEN .......

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #400
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1661 1661
 Afnorth123 said:
@ people complaining about bugs..its a beta...your supposed to find the bugs thats the whole point..its for bug fixing..server stress testing and balancing the weapons and classes etc...not a representation of the final game at all...

exactly... its not a demo.... its a test build so people can report sh*t that happens.... so if you fall into the ground or find this other stuff you are finding , report it to them so they can fix it.... that's the entire point.

And yea ... Rambo don't live in Battlefield ....

erickonasis said:
THE KING HAS SPOKEN .......

lmao at this n*gga being mad cause he can't run out in the open like a chicken with his head cut off cause he keeps getting popped.... THAT'S REAL sh*t !!!

i'm not trying nor am i gonna try two compare to different games.... i'm commenting on what he is saying before people start trying to flame a n*gga.....

that's why you have a squad... a single person can't run through everything and dominate ... but a squad can if they are prepared.

i'm glad this beta is out so people that don't understand how to play it can realize they can't "like" it. Saves me the time wasted if i ever came across a group of "suicide Rushers"

Last edited by xslick504; 09-28-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now