The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3941
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 frankfmoney said:
I can't do sh*t in a jet. I got like 6 hours in them and only about 40 k!lls.
lol I struggled till i unlocked air radar. I still don't use the main gun as much as a great pilot would at the moment. Im a little too dependent on my heat seakers(Heat seakers are really for newbs imo in terms of skill as for as shooting down your opponent) than i should be but i make up for some of it by out maneuvering other pilots usually to stay on them and end up in situations where i can use it. Its very hard to get a chance to use it against great pilots so your maneuverabilty has to be very good. I mainly use the main gun against choppers, jets running a strait line or close enough where i can anticipate the angle and ground units. I use rocket pods a lot too against ground(suck using it against jet pilots). Im still newbish level but im getting there. I should start using guided missiles tho. I still wouldn't last 30 seconds against System_209, Shakey or ZSniper.
 6 years ago '10        #3942
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Chuck_Remixed said:
lol I struggled till i unlocked air radar. I still don't use the main gun as much as a great pilot would at the moment. Im a little too dependent on my heat seakers(Heat seakers are really for newbs imo in terms of skill as for as shooting down your opponent) than i should be but i make up for some of it by out maneuvering other pilots usually to stay on them and end up in situations where i can use it. Its very hard to get a chance to use it against great pilots so your maneuverabilty has to be very good. I mainly use the main gun against choppers, jets running a strait line or close enough where i can anticipate the angle and ground units. I use rocket pods a lot too against ground(suck using it against jet pilots). Im still newbish level but im getting there. I should start using guided missiles tho. I still wouldn't last 30 seconds against System_209, Shakey or ZSniper.
Yeah, I try not to use the heatseakers too much. Sometimes them choppers p!ss me off and I switch over to them. Flew earlier today too. Got shot down with a quickness in the first match. The next match I was able to knock one plane down, but I crashed and said fu*k it. You ain't lying; I see any one of them three opposing me in the air or Spyder in a chopper, I stay my a.ss on the ground and never quit moving. fu*k that.
 6 years ago '04        #3943
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 POISON said:
close quarters - june
armored k!ll - fall 2012
end game - winter 2012
3 new ones
 6 years ago '04        #3944
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #3945
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

cant wait

what was he saying about armored k!ll using the new frostbite 2? is he just saying that the new maps will be using the frostbite 2 engine or is he talking about an upgraded frostbite 2 engine?

cause then he says (when talking about "end game"): "especially with the new frostbite 2 technology coming in from armored k!ll"
 6 years ago '10        #3948
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695
How do you get skill points in a match?
 6 years ago '11        #3949
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3825 3825
 lboog1423 said:
How do you get skill points in a match?
k!ll people with a higher rank than you and don't get k!lled by people with a lower rank than you.
 6 years ago '10        #3950
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
Kill people with a higher rank than you and don't get k!lled by people with a lower rank than you.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #3951
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
a brother help me get the dao for free yesterday and woosh i had fun
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #3952
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #3953
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

[pic - click to view]

He is. That's how Skill is earned. I don't know how many points it gives you, but here's just an example: Let's say you're a Colonel Lvl 50. You k!ll and Lvl 30 player and it gives you 0.1 Skill and then k!ll a level 42 and it gives you 0.15 Skill. Then a Lvl 5 comes and shoots you in that back; that'll drop you down a good 5 points, but guess who gained those 5 points - the Newbie because you are a much higher rank than he is.

Chuck_Remixed said:

Story of my fu*king BF life, mane!

Yo, what hapened with System and Spyder? I'd ask on Battlelog, but I ain't trying to be TOO nosey.
 6 years ago '05        #3954
space
space
 frankfmoney said:
He is. That's how Skill is earned. I don't know how many points it gives you, but here's just an example: Let's say you're a Colonel Lvl 50. You k!ll and Lvl 30 player and it gives you 0.1 Skill and then k!ll a level 42 and it gives you 0.15 Skill. Then a Lvl 5 comes and shoots you in that back; that'll drop you down a good 5 points, but guess who gained those 5 points - the Newbie because you are a much higher rank than he is.

Story of my fu*king BF life, mane!

Yo, what hapened with System and Spyder? I'd ask on Battlelog, but I ain't trying to be TOO nosey.
I don't know but I think it had something to do with what happened on Wake Island the other day between the two. I did ask on battlelog but got no answer so I didn't push it. Im still playing with System tho even if he's not part of BBQ anymore.

And yeah thats how skill works: from battlelog
So these are the criterias that determine your skill level:

• You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player
• k!lling a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than k!lling someone less skilled
• Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)
• The SL is used for matchmaking

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-27-2012 at 04:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3955
space
space
 frankfmoney said:

if thats the case, wouldnt that stat b irrelevant. In game you cant tell what lvl people you k!ll. By sure numbers the higher rank you get the less chances you will have to k!ll people ranked higher than you. So if your ranked high and can only basically lose points, I dont really see the point of keeping track of skill points.

Maybe im just over thinking . My head hurts
 6 years ago '10        #3956
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I don't know but I think it had something to do with what happened on Wake Island the other day between the two. I did ask on battlelog but got no answer so I didn't push it. Im still playing with System tho even if he's not part of BBQ anymore.
Well, damn. Not sure arguing over some small sh*t should get you kicked out, but whatever, it's Spyder's platoon I guess.

lboog1423 said:

if thats the case, wouldnt that stat b irrelevant. In game you cant tell what lvl people you k!ll. By sure numbers the higher rank you get the less chances you will have to k!ll people ranked higher than you. So if your ranked high and can only basically lose points, I dont really see the point of keeping track of skill points.

Maybe im just over thinking . My head hurts
No, like I pointed out, you can still get Skill points from lower rank players, you're just going to have to k!ll more of them and die less. In a way, it's to combat the k!ll/death ratio or show another side of it. When I was trying to complete an a.ssignment I had to do TDM. My KDR would be 3.0 and up every game, but I'd lose points because everyone I k!lled was of low rank or too many low rank players k!lled me. The only way for me to gain in Skill was to get a KDR of around 5.0 (going 30-6, 35-7, etc.) because TDM is pretty much Low Rank City. I dropped down to around 300 Skill trying to get that fu*king a.ssignment and TDM medal.
 6 years ago '11        #3957
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Chuck_Remixed said:

I fkn hate it when that sh*t happens!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #3958
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Just had one of my best games, came into the game late with us losing by 200 tickets, we somehow managed to get all the flags and win.

Some how I ended up the top scorer too
 6 years ago '05        #3959
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
Just had one of my best games, came into the game late with us losing by 200 tickets, we somehow managed to get all the flags and win.

Some how I ended up the top scorer too
lol think you made a couple quit

Anyways, I don't think i posted my stats yet. Pretty odd that i haven't gotten service stars for the 870MCS or Saiga.lol. I thought i had those. I need to work on the co-op missions one day. That and single player. Im just not motivated to play either mode really

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-28-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #3960
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Anybody running now on xbox?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy