The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 133
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3821
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Dam ripping motherfu*kers on a 200% TDM server then it hit motherfu*kers with a Server has expired
 6 years ago '06        #3822
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Dam ripping motherfu*kers on a 200% TDM server then it hit motherfu*kers with a Server has expired
I ain't going to lie, your server was fun yesterday. Especially that wake island map, those dudes must've been mad as sh*t that they lost that badly. Including that pilot of the venom when I took him out with the smoke grenade.

Small suggestion: Take out sharqi peninsula rush, that map is lop sided as hell cause of the little bird. Replace it with Wake Island TDM or Canals TDM.
 6 years ago '04        #3823
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
Love 500 ticket tdm games.. Best game I went like 122-46..
 6 years ago '04        #3824
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,767 | Props total: 22629 22629
hate this fu*kin patch....they fu*ked up the guns something terrible
 6 years ago '06        #3825
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
man i tried COD again this weekend for the hell of it after all this time playing BF3 and that sh*t is terrible

the sh*t just feels unplayable after playing BF3
 6 years ago '04        #3826
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
 erickonasis said:
hate this fu*kin patch....they fu*ked up the guns something terrible
You just can't hold onto the trigger like you could before in a distance fire f!ght... You have to shoot like you're shooting an m16a4..burst mode.. Takes a little getting use to again.. But it's just as fun..
 6 years ago '04        #3827
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,767 | Props total: 22629 22629
 GetOnMahLevel said:
You just can't hold onto the trigger like you could before in a distance fire f!ght... You have to shoot like you're shooting an m16a4..burst mode.. Takes a little getting use to again.. But it's just as fun..
i use to use the burst for distance shots but now (i dont know if its these laggy servers) it takes like a whole clip to k!ll someone...Its either headshot or die it seems like now..
 6 years ago '10        #3828
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 GetOnMahLevel said:
You just can't hold onto the trigger like you could before in a distance fire f!ght... You have to shoot like you're shooting an m16a4..burst mode.. Takes a little getting use to again.. But it's just as fun..
this is why I switched to the an-94 as my primary a.ssault rifle. that 2 round burst>>... that sh*t is so accurate at all ranges for me.

seems like the high fire rate, low recoil weapons are becoming popular now. I'm starting to see a lot of the p90, pdw-r, as val, and the mp7. but then again I hadn't played in about 2 months before the patch so maybe this was already the trend
 6 years ago '04        #3829
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,767 | Props total: 22629 22629
 duval88 said:
this is why I switched to the an-94 as my primary a.ssault rifle. that 2 round burst>>... that sh*t is so accurate at all ranges for me.

seems like the high fire rate, low recoil weapons are becoming popular now. I'm starting to see a lot of the p90, pdw-r, as val, and the mp7. but then again I hadn't played in about 2 months before the patch so maybe this was already the trend
i tried that a94 but couldnt fu*k wit it idk maybe i need to use it awile and get a better scope but that 2 round burst sh*t throws me off in a gun f!ght, im cool with it for long range shots but not for hipfiring. And yes those guns are becoming popular post patch i know what u mean
 6 years ago '06        #3830
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
the aek is still pretty good
 6 years ago '10        #3831
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,262 | Props total: 18841 18841
 coolio said:
man i tried COD again this weekend for the hell of it after all this time playing BF3 and that sh*t is terrible

the sh*t just feels unplayable after playing BF3

traded my MW3 in on Amazon for $25
 6 years ago '04        #3832
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,767 | Props total: 22629 22629
 coolio said:
the aek is still pretty good
yea...thats the gun i have to use now
 6 years ago '06        #3833
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
AEK burst or single fire with foregrip and silencer>>
 6 years ago '05        #3834
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 3323 3323
I was trying to get people for a possible BF3 tournament for 360

here is my thread

With a decent amount of sign-ups we can get something rolling, goto my thread and drop your gamer tag.


Last edited by Tonero; 04-16-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #3835
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 coolio said:
the aek is still pretty good
Been using this forever with foregrip and silencer... Still my go to gun but have been running with the AN-94 lately...
 6 years ago '11        #3836
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 Tonero said:
I was trying to get people for a possible BF3 tournament for 360

here is my thread

With a decent amount of sign-ups we can get something rolling
I'm down...
 04-16-2012, 04:02 PM         #3837
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
man i tried COD again this weekend for the hell of it after all this time playing BF3 and that sh*t is terrible

the sh*t just feels unplayable after playing BF3
people still play that garbage Mw3? lol wheres Y.G. to defend that garbage.
 6 years ago '05        #3838
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 3323 3323
 CarlozRossi said:
I'm down...
Drop your gamer tag in the thread
 6 years ago '10        #3839
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 erickonasis said:
i tried that a94 but couldnt fu*k wit it idk maybe i need to use it awile and get a better scope but that 2 round burst sh*t throws me off in a gun f!ght, im cool with it for long range shots but not for hipfiring. And yes those guns are becoming popular post patch i know what u mean

man I say give it another try. I think you get a 4x scope after like 10 k!lls. not the acog though, the other one. if you not comfortable with it after that then I guess it's just not for you. I have no problem hipfiring with it. I feel like I don't waste as many bullets with it if that makes sense. like every bullet is going exactly where I want it to go and I have more rounds left after I get a k!ll than fully auto a.ssault rifles.


 Game375 said:
AEK burst or single fire with foregrip and silencer>>
an-94's 2 round burst>> any other burst fire or single shot. those two rounds are out of the chamber before the recoil kicks in. I fu*k with the aek though. It was the first gun I fell in love with on here it has the edge in close quarter combat but I choose the an-94 overall
 6 years ago '08        #3840
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
Kizzle504 for ps3..add me. I play everything except for Rush.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
48 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy