most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #3721
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Custom servers are dope. You just have to take some of the bad things along with it. Their is always going to be folks who abuse their powers when it comes to these kinds of things. I need to get into one of the those knife only servers today if its still there.

i tried that sh*t lasted 5 minutes before people started pulling out guns and rocket launchers

those knife or pistol only servers only work if the admin is on
 6 years ago '05        #3722
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 coolio said:
i tried that sh*t lasted 5 minutes before people started pulling out guns and rocket launchers

those knife or pistol only servers only work if the admin is on
Those admins need to have more people as mods on then. Normally custom servers by platoons have more than one as an overseer. We have have 7 people in our platoon as mods just in case the admin is not on monitoring. But you can't monitor something like having a knife only 24/7 all the time cuz its impossible to be on every second.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-06-2012 at 11:47 AM..
 04-06-2012, 11:46 AM         #3723
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah alot of the custom servers are kicking people who come in and dominate their games. sh*ts getting odd
 6 years ago '12        #3724
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Custom servers are dope. You just have to take some of the bad things along with it. Their is always going to be folks who abuse their powers when it comes to these kinds of things. I need to get into one of the those knife only servers today if its still there.
your right but it sucks when u get kicked for dominating a game or using a gun they dont want you to use

I like the pistols only server tho kinda different playing that lol

Last edited by Dee352; 04-06-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #3725
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 drumgangP said:
Yeah alot of the custom servers are kicking people who come in and dominate their games. sh*ts getting odd
Happened to me the other day. Me and 3 members of my platoon member joined the [413] platoon servers and we lit basically their whole platoon up on Metro and they lost. Next match started on Wake Island and we had all the flags. 10 mins in they still couldn't make any progress against us and we were sitting 1,2,3,4 in order just like the game before on metro in terms of the leader board so they decided that they weren't going to take getting owned again by just a few of us so they kicked us for base raping even tho we weren't anywhere near their base.

When we asked who it was that did it they refused to say who it was and only kept saying that it was someone in our squad. Also instead of just kicking the individual, they kicked the whole squad which says it all. They came back after we got kicked and won the match which shows just how much we played a role in them losing.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-06-2012 at 12:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #3726
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
All I know is me and Game375 was sh*tting on dudes last night on 24/7 Metro.

I need to get a mic though.
 6 years ago '06        #3727
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
finally got my code

I signed onto my brothers account downloaded his online pass and then contacted EA and told them that I had switched Xbox's and that the online pass is no longer working and then 5 minutes later EA responded with a new code and it was a limited edition code
 04-06-2012, 01:25 PM         #3728
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
finally got my code

I signed onto my brothers account downloaded his online pass and then contacted EA and told them that I had switched Xbox's and that the online pass is no longer working and then 5 minutes later EA responded with a new code and it was a limited edition code
lol I'm about to try this. Good looking out.
 6 years ago '04        #3729
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,547 | Props total: 5135 5135
you know what to do next time they kick you..Message them bi*ch em out but haven't been kicked yet oh well if I do there are like bunch of other servers just not one. But I can't play that 1500ticket conquest sh*t has me sleeping for real. Also let say i'm playing a 1500ticket and we have about 1000 left & I got about 9000points if I quit those points are worthless right?
 6 years ago '06        #3730
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8833 8833
i think you lose points if you leave. it wont be right to collect your points and bounce.
 6 years ago '10        #3731
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 deziking said:
you know what to do next time they kick you..Message them bi*ch em out but haven't been kicked yet oh well if I do there are like bunch of other servers just not one. But I can't play that 1500ticket conquest sh*t has me sleeping for real. Also let say i'm playing a 1500ticket and we have about 1000 left & I got about 9000points if I quit those points are worthless right?
You keep your points, but it counts against your quit rate.
 6 years ago '04        #3732
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,547 | Props total: 5135 5135
 Special Edd said:
i think you lose points if you leave. it wont be right to collect your points and bounce.
the other dude says you keep your points.

Damn I can't play that long.
 6 years ago '06        #3733
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8833 8833
 frankfmoney said:
quit rate?! i dont know sh*t about this game. it just gets better
 6 years ago '06        #3734
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 frankfmoney said:

really? i figured u lost ur points if u dont complete the match..hopefully u're right
 6 years ago '09        #3735
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Yeah some of these server admins are straight f*ggots.

Example A: We're playing on a "Vehicle Fun" server, so my friend is flying around in the attack helicopter shooting other vehicles down and everytime we k!lled the admin in his jet, he'd auto-kill us...so we just got back in and kept k!lling him since auto-kills don't count in your K/D. We did this for about 3 maps until he finally banned us, wouldn't respond to any of my messages either, fu*king pus*y.

Example B: My main server is a 24/7 1500 tickets Noshahr Canals CQ server, it's my favorite map. In the RULES the ADMIN made, there's things like no heli camping (I.E. taking one teams heli over to the other teams spawn and spawn k!lling them when they get in the heli). So the other day I hop on and oh, guess what? The fu*king f*ggot ADMIN is doing the OPPOSITE of what he put in his rules. He had a fully-loaded chopper camping the fu*k out of our spawn k!lling everyone and stealing our heli. So, eventually I get pissed because he's not responding to my messages and I drive a tank down there and get a quad k!ll on his f*ggot a.ss, took out everybody+the heli in one shot Felt pretty good, then I left the server because I was pretty pissed.

I just want to find a good, fun server that doesn't have a 2 year old hosting it...

And I don't fu*king understand why they don't just do auto-kick in these knife/pistol only servers. It's like they think if they just SAY you'll get kicked, no one will bring out the USAS when they're getting owned Idiots.
 6 years ago '12        #3736
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Anybody know how to get on the back to karkland maps on official servers all i can find are the orginal maps and custum servers games are too long
 6 years ago '05        #3737
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 DJ Idol said:
Yeah some of these server admins are straight f*ggots.

Example A: We're playing on a "Vehicle Fun" server, so my friend is flying around in the attack helicopter shooting other vehicles down and everytime we k!lled the admin in his jet, he'd auto-kill us...so we just got back in and kept k!lling him since auto-kills don't count in your K/D. We did this for about 3 maps until he finally banned us, wouldn't respond to any of my messages either, fu*king pus*y.

Example B: My main server is a 24/7 1500 tickets Noshahr Canals CQ server, it's my favorite map. In the RULES the ADMIN made, there's things like no heli camping (I.E. taking one teams heli over to the other teams spawn and spawn k!lling them when they get in the heli). So the other day I hop on and oh, guess what? The fu*king f*ggot ADMIN is doing the OPPOSITE of what he put in his rules. He had a fully-loaded chopper camping the fu*k out of our spawn k!lling everyone and stealing our heli. So, eventually I get pissed because he's not responding to my messages and I drive a tank down there and get a quad k!ll on his f*ggot a.ss, took out everybody+the heli in one shot Felt pretty good, then I left the server because I was pretty pissed.

I just want to find a good, fun server that doesn't have a 2 year old hosting it...

And I don't fu*king understand why they don't just do auto-kick in these knife/pistol only servers. It's like they think if they just SAY you'll get kicked, no one will bring out the USAS when they're getting owned Idiots.
On 360 look up my server The Slaughterhouse
 6 years ago '09        #3738
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
On 360 look up my server The Slaughterhouse
I'm on PS3
 6 years ago '07        #3739
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
As a gamer, i sent Dre a message to show me whats the happs on this game. He didnt reply. On my a.ssumption, even after playing this game, is that this game is a.ssSSSS. Unless somebody else wann take his place and show a mofo whats up. Cuz i tried but i still dont see it
 6 years ago '08        #3740
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Grave said:
As a gamer, i sent Dre a message to show me whats the happs on this game. He didnt reply. On my a.ssumption, even after playing this game, is that this game is a.ssSSSS. Unless somebody else wann take his place and show a mofo whats up. Cuz i tried but i still dont see it
Was busy in a match that lasted over an hour. Forgot you sent one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy