The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #341
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 AyeDre said:
fu*k that I got dibs on it but he used his code how would he hook one up lol
he said that the code can be used more than once.
 6 years ago '06        #342
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
you dont need code. go to iso someone is showing you how to do it for free. just did it. got the beta for free.
 09-27-2011, 11:41 PM         #343
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 codizzle101 said:
you dont need code. go to iso someone is showing you how to do it for free. just did it. got the beta for free.
Can you link me please? Im looking and cant find what your talking about
 6 years ago '08        #344
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
^explain....
 6 years ago '08        #345
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 codizzle101 said:
go to where?
 6 years ago '05        #346
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Still sh*tting on n*ggas and only played like 4 matches. Overall I don't know if its because I'm playing it on the 360 but on the PC sh*t feels more polished. The Alpha was smoother but on the Open Beta its a bit easier to k!ll. A couple things I noticed they need to fix that are still around from the Alpha. The knifing animation is a bit too slow for my taste still. The fact that they removed the light tank from the Alpha version that sh*t was fun as hell to use in the Alpha and take it into the tunnel.

I feel like the 2nd and 3rd M-Com positions have too many chokehold points for the Attackers. If both team levels are equal in skill then the defenders will most likely stop the attackers at one of those two check points. sh*t the only reason my squad got past those check points is well because I had a good squad. Menus look fu*king great and cleaner then what we saw in the alpha and are a huge improvement coming from BC1/2 after BF2 had such nice menus. Might be because I'm playing on consoles but there is alot more snipers on consoles. Maybe that has to do with the low skill threshold on consoles though. Regardless though I seen alot more people lost on this then I saw on BC2 and most motherfu*kers online are trash also.

With that said.

Also got a Boxden Platoon if anyone wants to join.
 6 years ago '05        #347
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
how u get it
support.ea.com

Go to the live chat. I'm not sure of the wait time now or if its still open but tell them your positive your suppose to have gotten a beta key and then link them to an account that has atleast played MOH online and pretty much thats how I got mine.
 6 years ago '08        #348
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
went from 1467 to 62nd in line pretty fast...then again i played a game of madden since i got in the live chat thing.
 6 years ago '08        #349
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
wow got down to 0 people waiting and then said no one is available to chat
 6 years ago '05        #350
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Can it be any account? If not I haven't played it online. Guess I'll wait 2 days.
You can try any account I'm not sure if they actually do check it or their just at the fu*k it stage. The guy that was "checking" my account was away for like 10 minutes so I'm guessing he probably went to take a p!ss and not actually check sh*t. Also to the people doing the USB trick I would be cautious Microsoft is banning people left and right for nothing really.
 6 years ago '05        #351
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
i can't find this live chat lol
Lol on the left side underneath Support Links hit Contact Us.

Product: Battlefield 3
Platform: PC, 360, PS3 (Whatever you want it for)
Category: Account / Registration - Promotional Offers.
 6 years ago '05        #352
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Still sh*tting on n*ggas and only played like 4 matches. Overall I don't know if its because I'm playing it on the 360 but on the PC sh*t feels more polished. The Alpha was smoother but on the Open Beta its a bit easier to k!ll. A couple things I noticed they need to fix that are still around from the Alpha. The knifing animation is a bit too slow for my taste still. The fact that they removed the light tank from the Alpha version that sh*t was fun as hell to use in the Alpha and take it into the tunnel.

I feel like the 2nd and 3rd M-Com positions have too many chokehold points for the Attackers. If both team levels are equal in skill then the defenders will most likely stop the attackers at one of those two check points. sh*t the only reason my squad got past those check points is well because I had a good squad. Menus look fu*king great and cleaner then what we saw in the alpha and are a huge improvement coming from BC1/2 after BF2 had such nice menus. Might be because I'm playing on consoles but there is alot more snipers on consoles. Maybe that has to do with the low skill threshold on consoles though. Regardless though I seen alot more people lost on this then I saw on BC2 and most motherfu*kers online are trash also.

With that said.

Also got a Boxden Platoon if anyone wants to join.
Yeah, there are a few issues but fun regardless and hopefully it should be fixed by release. I hate how you can't do any keyboard remapping unless your in game and it doesn't support mouse binding either. ima join the platoon and send an invite. Do you use vent?
 6 years ago '05        #353
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
Yeah, there are a few issues but fun regardless and hopefully it should be fixed by release. I hate how you can't do any keyboard remapping unless your in game and it doesn't support mouse binding either. ima join the platoon and send an invite. Do you use vent?
Haven't used Vent in like a year since my WoW days but I still have it installed.
 09-28-2011, 12:29 AM         #354
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in live chat now. I bet there just handing out codes now. Its only a demo..
 6 years ago '08        #355
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 killya said:
in live chat now. I bet there just handing out codes now. Its only a demo..
Wtf everytime I get to 0 sh*t tells me no one is available to chat try again later.
 09-28-2011, 12:35 AM         #356
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im still waiting...I have like 800 more folks to go..But I think they might just be handing out codes. I highly doubt there checking thousands of emails to see if they played MOH
 6 years ago '04        #357
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 AyeDre said:
Wtf everytime I get to 0 sh*t tells me no one is available to chat try again later.
 6 years ago '08        #358
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
lol some bull sh*t
 09-28-2011, 12:49 AM         #359
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhh.........seriously im about to say fu*k this and call it a night
 09-28-2011, 12:57 AM         #360
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Download the Beta off xbox360iso.com and inject it with Horizon. Very, very simple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy