The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #3461
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
So last night I was playing CQ on Metro and ran up on two full squads on the stairs leading to B (not the escalators) and wiped them all out with one P90 magazine and one MP443 tac magazine.

This was not on hardcore either. It was the most epic gunf!ght I've ever had on BF3. Merked 4 of em with the P90, ran out of bullets, switched to my pistol while dude was shooting at me dropped him with one bullet and k!lled the last 3 dudes with less than 10% health while they were firing at me. I wish I woulda recorded that. I was so juiced after. like
 6 years ago '11        #3462
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
 gagethedesigner said:

had one of my best games in a while in rush on kharg island(xXFlyHiJayXx)

30 min Match??? Damnn. Good sh*t tho. I fu*k with the mg36 too.
 6 years ago '08        #3463
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 CarlozRossi said:
30 min Match??? Damnn. Good sh*t tho. I fu*k with the mg36 too.
yea they had us beat at the second set of mcoms but all of our vehicles came in at once and over half of the other team was up on the cliff playing engineer. then on the last set we were pretty much k!ll whoring lol, once we got down to about 20 reinforcements we went in to set them with ease.
 6 years ago '10        #3464
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688

[video - click to view]

03-25-2012, 09:51 PM         #3465
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 warning said:
anyone with spare online pass for ps3...thanks
No officer we do not have any spare passes. And if anyones gonna get the pass its gonna be me.
 6 years ago '10        #3466
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 ghost8 said:
Rush>>>

I dont get why people use the flashlight so much. Its only effective in close quarters situations and it gives their position away. I shake my head whenever I see snipers with them, then blast their head off. The red dot is really only useful for hip firing but I never see anyone with them do that
Spawn camping in Conquest >>>

I used to play nothing but Rush and I'd dominate the fu*k out of it (solo and teamwork wise), but my team on the other hand . If you get stuck with a team that can't work together, then you're sh*t outta luck as far as winning goes. Conquest gives people a little more room to fu*k around and try new things. To me, Rush is TDM with an objective.
 6 years ago '06        #3467
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
battlelog won't work for me
 03-26-2012, 12:10 PM         #3468
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm loving that c4 but my gun choices are horrible. What gun do you all use for the Support Class?
 6 years ago '08        #3469
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 HarryPNess said:
I'm loving that c4 but my gun choices are horrible. What gun do you all use for the Support Class?
i only use the 2 weapons that came with the B2K dlc, the mg36 and i cant remember the name of the other one. the mg36 is the fastest to reload cause it use a drum mag
 6 years ago '04        #3470
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 HarryPNess said:
No officer we do not have any spare passes. And if anyones gonna get the pass its gonna be me.
u need the map pack pass?
 6 years ago '05        #3471
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
And PSN goes down for me during a match........Time to hop on XBL Halo for some Halo or something.

EDIT: Back up but its slow.ehh still might play some Halo.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-26-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 03-26-2012, 06:51 PM         #3472
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
u need the map pack pass?
Yes I do.
 6 years ago '05        #3473
space
space
Surprise Features In Store for BF3 Fans
Global Community Manager Daniel Matros and Senior Designer Gustav Halling have provided some information regarding the upcoming Battlefield 3 PS3 patch as well more news on private servers.

PS3 owners will be able to look forward to the Battlefield 3 early tomorrow morning. Matros stated on his twitter account: “Maintenance and client update coming in for PS3 Tomorrow at 9-10:30 UTC (11-12:30 CET).” For our Western readers, this means between 5am-6:30am EST or 2am-3:30am PST.

Additionally, private servers will be available to rent the moment the patch is released, but only a limited number. Halling clarified, “PS3 players will be able to buy [servers] tomorrow but we are doing a ‘soft launch’ so limited amount. Next week we are at full capacity!” He also stated that these servers “can be both ranked and private. Ranked server however have a few enforced rules you can’t change.”

On the Battlefield 3 UK forums, Halling also teased at an upcoming surprise for tomorrow. He mentioned, “we are only talking about the patch going out to PS3 tomorrow, not upcoming patches, but we may talk about features that will be enabled shortly also the coming weeks that needs more testing or preparation from our side in the backend.” He continued, “I know many people want 1 big thing that has been discussed for a while and I think you guys will be happy for that change I made.”

Before this, he teased something similar in our earlier report, saying ”PS3 players will probably notice some of the things that aren’t in the patch notes on tuesday.”

Update underway by the way.

EDIT: Update is a 1gb.

EDIT2: The Back to Karkand maps are now mandatory if you haven't re-downloaded them yet. So you will have to download that in addition to the patch if you want to play on them.

EDIT3: Rentable servers are up(tho its not letting me rent any). Ive seen some folks with only Metro on their sh*t. Some with 500 tickets also.

EDIT4: My goodness, the tanks are sh*t now. Lock ons are almost instant in air. Im kind of liking the new minimaps.

EDIT5: fu*ked me up a chopper with my stinger with the quickness. Oh did they add new voice overs too? I spotted one dude the guys says "Alright i see you, you little fu*k. I got a enemy machine gunner in your aread". I was fu*kin dying. I remember the "Machine gunner in your area" part along with others but for some reason i don't remember the first part being that.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-27-2012 at 07:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #3474
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
^^^thats pretty dope..
 6 years ago '10        #3475
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 Oh Finesse said:
I sold my copy of battlefare 3 some time ago, any news on when the urass w/ frag rounds is being fixed so I can think about buying it again?
This^^^^^^^

This was really the only main problem i had. That sh*t is ridiculous, need to take it off....Ran into a whole team using that sh*t in a conquest match on Metro this past weekend. We didnt stand a chance
 6 years ago '05        #3476
space
space

oh and i havent seen folks using the USAS12 with frags. Most on the forums say its garbage now but I dont know if they telling the truth
 6 years ago '06        #3477
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Update underway by the way.

EDIT: Update is a 1gb.

EDIT2: The Back to Karkand maps are now mandatory if you haven't re-downloaded them yet. So you will have to download that in addition to the patch if you want to play on them.

EDIT3: Rentable servers are up(tho its not letting me rent any). Ive seen some folks with only Metro on their sh*t. Some with 500 tickets also.

EDIT4: My goodness, the tanks are sh*t now. Lock ons are almost instant in air. Im kind of liking the new minimaps.

EDIT5: fu*ked me up a chopper with my stinger with the quickness. Oh did they add new voice overs too? I spotted one dude the guys says "Alright i see you, you little fu*k. I got a enemy machine gunner in your aread". I was fu*kin dying. I remember the "Machine gunner in your area" part along with others but for some reason i don't remember the first part being that.

forgot the patch was today

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #3478
space
space
Wake Island has 5 flags now on the PS3 for Conquest a.ssault.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-27-2012 at 09:24 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #3479
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
as well as all the changes listed in the official patch report, here's a list of some of the unadvertised changes the patch makes..list is still being updated so there's gonna be more added as people discover them most likely:

• Firstly, Thanks to Crash and Demise etc for listening to our bi*ching, this patch has totally been worth the wait!

• Moved AA on Kharg (US on Carrier, Russian at Air strip) (Thanks whoever did this!!)

• Faster vehicle spawn (I mainly noticed air)

• Shorter game start countdown

• Much better responsiveness (Even better with AA turned off)

• You can fly through all poles from testing with jets and little bird so far. (EDIT - Only the top breaks, halfway down its still solid, which works out ok)

• Can spawn into AA guns (People actually use them now)

• **Improved sound EDIT: Can hear footsteps, reloading as well as voiceovers ( ahh fu*k theres a grenade etc), much more clearly, I could hear footsteps and reloading from next room.

• I think console sound cutout is fixed (EDIT: Reports that it isnt)

• Uninstalls B2K and forces you to re download (PS3 thing I think)

• Custom Servers (AU Pricing, 34.99 for 30 days, 9X.XX for 90 days, also has 1 day option and some others)

• Match Making option in multi player, seems to be for esport/organised scrims on custom servers.

• Reset some of my kit customisations

• Many Many small UI tweaks, minimap has more focus on team function icons (heal, repair, flags)

• Icons for vehicles on spawn screen

• Easier to see what spawn point is selected on map when selecting spawn

• No blind colour mode, but all the icons seem to be much easier to see (seem to be tweaked towards blind mode type icons)

• Jets guided missiles are actually useful and can take out a tank and nearby infantry (runners from tank) in 2-3 hits tops)

• *Stinger takes about 2-3 seconds to lock onto and fire, missiles seem to move slightly faster, 1 hit disable and if more then 1 engineer in area heli is generally fu*ked, I forsee a lot of heli's flying with ECM or Maintenance in future, range is greatly reduced but enough to keep helis off a flag and nearby area. EDIT: Lock on is UBER Fast, like seriously must be less then 2 seconds, there is however a minimum range which you can't lock on at all, might be about 15 -20 metres.

• Can quit between rounds

• Havoc is noticeably easier to fly but I still don't think its on par with Cobra, should be able to stand its own though.

• Other squad leader objectives are marked on flags, I could see this as SL, it shows a star next to objective X1 or X2 if 2 SL have marked it, this is awesome!

• Laser marker or maybe guided missile range seems to have been increased, could hit empty
    APC at C from Aircraft carrier on Canals using little bird.

• Jeep horn:

• 5 flag wake:
  • (LatrellSwisher) Additional Dogtags have been added (A-91 and M26 dog tags. As well as a tag for the game 'Syndicate')

go here for list:

:applause: good changes, apart from the fact that it makes u have to reinstall the B2K maps pack for w/e reason

Last edited by coolio; 03-27-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #3480
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
some nice changes. especially the heli lock on, the whoring is shameful sometimes.. and igla's seemede futile in takedown attempts still need to know if usas w/ frag rounds have been nerfed tho, then might cop the game again.

i think in the official report they mentioned those were to be nerfed a bit and the rate of fire decreased
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago