The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #3441
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So now when your locked onto a chopper with the guided missile that's been painted, they can just use flares????
Yep, it's retarded as sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #3442
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Oh i think they said a playing a few more games is all thats left to being part of the platoon FrankfMoney. Game375 played yesterday as well, i meant to join you but my nephew wasn't having it
 6 years ago '11        #3443
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
 Chuck_Remixed said:
The "slightly" indeed is not a nerf to me. The increased recoil also means nothing to me, it only takes a few shots any to k!ll. Up close its instantly even if you k!ll them first you die from the after effects.

By far the dumbest thing in the update. Proves to me they are not watching how the games are playing out and yet AGAIN making an update that favors air over ground. Whats funny is this is the number one thing folks complained about in the comment section the first time they actually announced this update and yet they still feel the need to go threw with it. Anyone who knows the Chopper vs tank matchup knows whats about to happen.

Yeah it only takes two shots to k!ll with the frag rounds. The lowered ROF should let you be able to k!ll them before they get their second shot off though. 870mcs ftw up close and anything else will beat the USAS at mid to long range with the increased initial recoil.

And I agree, the laser guided missles distracted by flares is fkn retarded. Only way to k!ll a chopper now is with a good team (which I don't have most of the time) or a jet and half the time only jcats fly em and crash within a minute allowing the other team to spawn r*pe the base. Looks like Imma have to switch my playstyle up from ground anti vehicle roles to straight flying and Anti-Heli on the big maps.
 6 years ago '10        #3444
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Oh i think they said a playing a few more games is all thats left to being part of the platoon FrankfMoney. Game375 played yesterday as well, i meant to join you but my nephew wasn't having it
Dope, dope, it'd be nice to be part of the crew. I feel you too, my daughter always up in my biz getting me k!lled and sh*t, so I just stop playing until she's content.

CarlozRossi said:
Yeah it only takes two shots to k!ll with the frag rounds. The lowered ROF should let you be able to k!ll them before they get their second shot off though. 870mcs ftw up close and anything else will beat the USAS at mid to long range with the increased initial recoil.

And I agree, the laser guided missles distracted by flares is fkn retarded. Only way to k!ll a chopper now is with a good team (which I don't have most of the time) or a jet and half the time only jcats fly em and crash within a minute allowing the other team to spawn r*pe the base. Looks like Imma have to switch my playstyle up from ground anti vehicle roles to straight flying and Anti-Heli on the big maps.
Word. I like blowing me up some tanks, but when the helis are more of a threat it's a bi*ch. Dudes hardly use SOFLAM and it bugs me because them Stinger rounds and good enough to take down an Apache or Havoc with a quickness, so I end up running out of missiles.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #3445
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
 frankfmoney said:
Dope, dope, it'd be nice to be part of the crew. I feel you too, my daughter always up in my biz getting me k!lled and sh*t, so I just stop playing until she's content.

Word. I like blowing me up some tanks, but when the helis are more of a threat it's a bi*ch. Dudes hardly use SOFLAM and it bugs me because them Stinger rounds and good enough to take down an Apache or Havoc with a quickness, so I end up running out of missiles.

[pic - click to view]

Yea SOFLAM works wonders but not a lot of people equip it. I be seeing n*ggas sniping on top of mountains and they don't bother to bust it out and help out their team like wtf. It sucks when it takes all of your stinger missles just to disable a Heli too. I fkn hate that, then there aint no support players with ammo around for days to finish it off! I end up jumpin in the CITV station and light em up for someone to javelin em tho
 03-24-2012, 04:07 PM         #3446
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #3447
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
they also need to put a limit on the repair tool. i hate when as soon as i hit a heli with a rocket i see sparks from the repair tool flying from the side of it. after that i dont even waste anymore ammo on them cuz it's pointless
 6 years ago '08        #3448
space
space
i hate these new servers also, i dont wanna play conquest and rush, i just wanna play conquest only
 6 years ago '10        #3449
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
i hate these new servers also, i dont wanna play conquest and rush, i just wanna play conquest only
You need to use the server browser and pick one that starts with P. It'll be P####### and it'll have CQ to show it's doing only Conquest.
 6 years ago '10        #3450
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
how come when i play two TMD matches it then sends me to conquest never did it until now
 6 years ago '07        #3451
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 frankfmoney said:
You need to use the server browser and pick one that starts with P. It'll be P####### and it'll have CQ to show it's doing only Conquest.
When I search it only finds these bullsh*t named servers that rotate TDM, SQD, CONQ.

I never finds PP# servers anymore, even if I pick show full servers and EA servers.
 6 years ago '08        #3452
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
When I search it only finds these bullsh*t named servers that rotate TDM, SQD, CONQ.

I never finds PP# servers anymore, even if I pick show full servers and EA servers.
yea it's annoying, why did they change them in the first place
 6 years ago '08        #3453
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I kinda like the new servers. Never played Rush before so that was new.

My only gripe with this game is the flashlighs/red dots. Bad enough the opponents can blind you. Then you have stupid teammates that aim at you on purpose.
 6 years ago '08        #3454
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
What do you all think is the best sniper?

I don't snipe that much because I like to run and gun but if I do snipe, it'll take 3-4 bullets to k!ll someone. Bout time I k!ll em, their teammate picking me off.
 6 years ago '07        #3455
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Kizzle504 said:

I don't snipe that much because I like to run and gun but if I do snipe, it'll take 3-4 bullets to k!ll someone. Bout time I k!ll em, their teammate picking me off.
I went about 2 weeks straight with M98 - ACOG - Silencer.
 6 years ago '07        #3456
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,607 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Kizzle504 said:
I kinda like the new servers. Never played Rush before so that was new.

My only gripe with this game is the flashlighs/red dots. Bad enough the opponents can blind you. Then you have stupid teammates that aim at you on purpose.

Rush>>>

I dont get why people use the flashlight so much. Its only effective in close quarters situations and it gives their position away. I shake my head whenever I see snipers with them, then blast their head off. The red dot is really only useful for hip firing but I never see anyone with them do that
 6 years ago '12        #3457
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
anyone with spare online pass for ps3...thanks
 6 years ago '10        #3458
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #3459
space
space

had one of my best games in a while in rush on kharg island(xXFlyHiJayXx)
 6 years ago '08        #3460
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Kizzle504 said:

M39EMR...just slap a holo or acog on it good for run&gun
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy