The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #3421
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 3797 3797
 Cwing71 said:

A pretty cool plug-in for firefox/chrome users that greatly expands the depth of battlelog.battlefield.com , such as weapon damage/spread/ Time To k!ll (ttk) and weapon comparisons.

Thanks for this...
 6 years ago '05        #3422
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3559 3559
 frankfmoney said:
Yeah, it did. Hate when half the team gradually quits as the it gets more evident that they're going to lose and the game isn't even close.

Yeah, I remember them talking about it. Were they boosting or using them f*g rounds ( ) or something? Is that exodus why y'all started recruiting again? I haven't played with BROWNSPYDER, just DIGIT4L_DE4TH and whoever else is in his party. I think I am a couple days shy of a week too. I usually work long hours on weekdays though, so I'll usually be online on weekends or late nights.
The mess started due to egos. But yeah thats why we started recruiting again. We had over 35 members but by the time it was all done, we only had 15. Only about 8 active. So we had to stop doing platoon battles.
 6 years ago '08        #3423
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i havent been on bf3 in a months, but now im back and im heated. why the fu*k everytime i try to get in on a rush match, somehow i find myself in a TDM or conquest match?! that aint what the fu*k i chose!
 6 years ago '05        #3424
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
i havent been on bf3 in a months, but now im back and im heated. why the fu*k everytime i try to get in on a rush match, somehow i find myself in a TDM or conquest match?! that aint what the fu*k i chose!
lol man. Are you using quick match when you do it or are you using the search browser?
 6 years ago '08        #3425
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Chuck_Remixed said:
lol man. Are you using quick match when you do it or are you using the search browser?
quick match. i havent been on bf3 since the first month it released. whats the best way to do this?
 6 years ago '05        #3426
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
quick match. i havent been on bf3 since the first month it released. whats the best way to do this?
I have also encounted this problem at times playing this game using quick match. Don't know if D.I.C.E is aware of it(probably are just not going to do anything about.lol.). I would just use the server browser.
 6 years ago '04        #3427
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 iPunish901 said:
find a standard server in the browser that isn't listed as a classic server or anything else. sh*t's annoying me too.
 6 years ago '11        #3428
space
space
Yeah ionno what they did but all the servers are laggy as fu*k now. And I cant find a conquest match on Op Metro... WHAT THE fu*k!!! That's like my fav map. Before, I used to join kharg Island on the dice servers and Op Metro would always be right after. Now sh*ts all fu*ked!
 6 years ago '10        #3429
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
do you guys think its easier to play mw3....i just bought it and i k!ll on bf3 but suck at mw3
 6 years ago '07        #3430
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 3245 3245
 eightytyson06 said:
do you guys think its easier to play mw3....i just bought it and i k!ll on bf3 but suck at mw3

Its all about getting used to the game and getting hours in. I'm good at BF3. Used to be kick a.ss in Black Ops, went back to play it after 4 months or so and I couldn't k!ll anyone. sh*t was embarrassing

Still a beast at Zombies though
 6 years ago '10        #3431
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Its all about getting used to the game and getting hours in. I'm good at BF3. Used to be kick a.ss in Black Ops, went back to play it after 4 months or so and I couldn't k!ll anyone. sh*t was embarrassing

Still a beast at Zombies though
yeah i guess imma have to get used to it this my first time playing a fps all my boys got mw3 and i bought bf3 on mistake but fell in love wit game
 6 years ago '10        #3432
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
Patch on the March 27th. It's gonna be beautiful.

6 years ago '06        #3433
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
no mention of frag rounds
 6 years ago '11        #3434
space
space
 Game375 said:
no mention of frag rounds
-Fixed the Rate of Fire when the USAS and MK3A1 are equipped with FRAG rounds. All other shotguns correctly had a reduced rate of fire with frags, except the USAS and MK3A1.

-Semiautomatic and automatic shotguns firing FRAG rounds now do slightly less splash damage.

USAS-12: Increased the initial recoil.

IMO they shoulda just took the fu*king things out. I mean it didint bother me a whole lot, but it does get annoying when you see a whole squad running with the USAS + Frags on Metro or G Bazaar.
 6 years ago '08        #3435
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 CarlozRossi said:
-Fixed the Rate of Fire when the USAS and MK3A1 are equipped with FRAG rounds. All other shotguns correctly had a reduced rate of fire with frags, except the USAS and MK3A1.

-Semiautomatic and automatic shotguns firing FRAG rounds now do slightly less splash damage.

IMO they shoulda just took the fu*king things out. I mean it didint bother me a whole lot, but it does get annoying when you see a whole squad running with the USAS + Frags on Metro or G Bazaar.
agreed, fck "slightly less" either nerf the fck outta those things or get rid of them all together
 6 years ago '11        #3436
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
I use to smash at the older COD games but now it jus feels like paintball. The campers working on their k!llstreak get on my nerves too. I'm not bad at all at MW3 and it does help quicken you up. I can see why a lot of people leave COD for BF3 and can jump in a TDM game and smash.
 6 years ago '10        #3437
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
I use to smash at the older COD games but now it jus feels like paintball. The campers working on their k!llstreak get on my nerves too. I'm not bad at all at MW3 and it does help quicken you up. I can see why a lot of people leave COD for BF3 and can jump in a TDM game and smash.
that makes sense i thought cod would be all run n gun thats how i play in bf3 but i learned to smarten up some and its help but playing mw3 seems i have to throw all that out window so many campers and that k!ll streak sh*t is a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #3438
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:

The "slightly" indeed is not a nerf to me. The increased recoil also means nothing to me, it only takes a few shots any to k!ll. Up close its instantly even if you k!ll them first you die from the after effects.

Laser Guided missiles can now be distracted by Flares.
By far the dumbest thing in the update. Proves to me they are not watching how the games are playing out and yet AGAIN making an update that favors air over ground. Whats funny is this is the number one thing folks complained about in the comment section the first time they actually announced this update and yet they still feel the need to go threw with it. Anyone who knows the Chopper vs tank matchup knows whats about to happen.
 6 years ago '10        #3439
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Chuck_Remixed said:
The "slightly" indeed is not a nerf to me. The increased recoil also means nothing to me, it only takes a few shots any to k!ll. Up close its instantly even if you k!ll them first you die from the after effects.

By far the dumbest thing in the update. Proves to me they are not watching how the games are playing out and yet AGAIN making an update that favors air over ground. Whats funny is this is the number one thing folks complained about in the comment section the first time they actually announced this update and yet they still feel the need to go threw with it. Anyone who knows the Chopper vs tank matchup knows whats about to happen.
Even with how annoying the f*g rounds are, flares distracting lasers is the absolute dumbest thing they could do; it makes NO sense. I checked over the entire thing and that part stuck out the most, by far. Despite it's obvious faults, I still think it'll be a nice patch though.
 6 years ago '07        #3440
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
So now when your locked onto a chopper with the guided missile that's been painted, they can just use flares????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago