The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #3401
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 CarlozRossi said:

Ionno how many messages i've gotten like that from takin n*ggas tags. That sh*t is hilarious.
I'm going to send him a friend request
 6 years ago '11        #3402
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3830 3830
 famoussasjohn said:
I'm going to send him a friend request
 6 years ago '10        #3403
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
PSN : No_iD23

get at me.. ima b on all night.. friend rqst me n say ya from BX

6 years ago '10        #3404
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15699 15699
 CarlozRossi said:

Talk about teamwork. I'd beast like that too if i had a good crew to roll with.
That sh*t literally makes all the diff. I only have 1 homeboy i play wit online and even that isnt very often. Its tough when playin wit randoms who dont play the objectives. nuthin i hate more than seeing 3 n*ggas at the beginning og the match in the back of the map tryna hop on MAV's while we r getting slaughtered. I usually avg 1000+ when im sorry a.ss teams like that. Put me on a good squad tho, and Ill put the team on my back

KSoraci7 said:
PSN: Soraci7

Lets get some good teamwork games goin.

No iD23 said:
PSN : No_iD23

get at me.. ima b on all night.. friend rqst me n say ya from BX

im at work now, but ill add both of yall tonight when i get on

psn- jizzle1423
 6 years ago '04        #3405
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
fu*king dying

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #3406
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 lboog1423 said:
That sh*t literally makes all the diff. I only have 1 homeboy i play wit online and even that isnt very often. Its tough when playin wit randoms who dont play the objectives. nuthin i hate more than seeing 3 n*ggas at the beginning og the match in the back of the map tryna hop on MAV's while we r getting slaughtered. I usually avg 1000+ when im sorry a.ss teams like that. Put me on a good squad tho, and Ill put the team on my back

im at work now, but ill add both of yall tonight when i get on

psn- jizzle1423
 6 years ago '05        #3407
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
Looks like everyone has caught on to the server browser changes. its very difficult to get into the Epic battle servers in the US with more than just yourself and even then, its hard. Matches stay full and with a majority being Colonels. Matches don't empty either when people are getting destroyed. Their will be like 5 people on one side that quit and it use to be like "oh well, time to abandon the server". Nope, not now, that sh*t fills back up instantly the next match cuz mufu*kas are refreshing the browser like crazy trying to get into that server. They need to add Canals to that server also tho its smaller than the one's listed, it would still be a good fit. I thought about just playing on the Europe or Japan servers for a while.
 6 years ago '06        #3408
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Looks like everyone has caught on to the server browser changes. its very difficult to get into the Epic battle servers in the US with more than just yourself and even then, its hard. Matches stay full and with a majority being Colonels. Matches don't empty either when people are getting destroyed. Their will be like 5 people on one side that quit and it use to be like "oh well, time to abandon the server". Nope, not now, that sh*t fills back up instantly the next match cuz mufu*kas are refreshing the browser like crazy trying to get into that server. They need to add Canals to that server also tho its smaller than the one's listed, it would still be a good fit. I thought about just playing on the Europe or Japan servers for a while.
i noticed that sh*t today..u got sh*t like epic battles, most popular, soldier skirmishes, classic only and urban warfare

i like it..tried a few urban warfare servers and had some great matches..i like that there's servers that cater to the type of maps u feel like playing now
 6 years ago '08        #3409
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
can someone explain the server changes? i was confused as hell when i saw that
 6 years ago '06        #3410
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 gagethedesigner said:
can someone explain the server changes? i was confused as hell when i saw that

got this from an article on it:

Conquest and Rush

[DICE]- BF3 Classic Only – Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on classic BF3 maps only
[DICE]- Urban Warfare – Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on various urban maps
[DICE]- Back to Karkand Only – Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on Back to Karkand maps only

Conquest

[DICE]- Epic Battles – Features Conquest on large maps only

Mixed

[DICE]- Most Popular – Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on popular maps only
[DICE]- Soldier Skirmishes – Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on various urban maps

Mixed deathmatch

[DICE]- deathmatch Action – Features a mix of TDM and SQDM on various maps
 6 years ago '10        #3411
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Chuck_Remixed said:
We recently began holding tryouts again for our platoon. We on the PS3 version. If you are interested in trying to join please apply now while we are still accepting applicants. This is a private platoon meaning you cannot be a part of another platoon while being in our platoon. We like to keep members focused on BBQ's cause. We also encourage you play with your platoon member as much as possible as we believe this is the best way to form chemistry. You will need to be able to play Conquest as thats what we play the most. You will also need to able to play Rush. You are not required to play death match as we primarily use that mode to host interplatoon parties(knife only, sniper rifle only, pistol only, etc) type matches. Their is a requirement to join the regular version of the platoon but we have relaxed in favor of you improving your stats with us(you naturally will playing with us).

Link for those who may be interested. Also please read the Platoon presentation, this is very important.
Applied to it. I'd say I'm pretty damn good, but I don't use a mic much.

Edit: My mic doesn't fu*king work anymore apparently. I turn the sum bi*ch on and it connects, but I can't hear or say anything.

Nevermind fixed that sh*t.

Last edited by frankfmoney; 03-23-2012 at 12:37 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #3412
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #3413
space
space
 frankfmoney said:
Applied to it. I'd say I'm pretty damn good, but I don't use a mic much.

Edit: My mic doesn't fu*king work anymore apparently. I turn the sum bi*ch on and it connects, but I can't hear or say anything.

Nevermind fixed that sh*t.
Good times tonight kicking a.ss.lol.

famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #3414
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140

A pretty cool plug-in for firefox/chrome users that greatly expands the depth of battlelog.battlefield.com , such as weapon damage/spread/ Time To k!ll (ttk) and weapon comparisons.
 6 years ago '10        #3415
space
space
 No iD23 said:
i forgot to add yall last night, my bad. Damn sure coulda used some help. Went MVP very first match to MVP3 the next, then i swear they switched my team to a team of retards Ill be sure to add tonight

SN:

I need some tips on flying Jets/Heli's as well as tactics for using the tanks. I run a lot of engineer but i never drive the vehicles bc i suck at it (Im nice on the gun tho ) and i dont want to waste it for my team. But all too often i run on conquest and we will have tanks and sh*t just sitting there and no one on my team even trys to use them
 6 years ago '06        #3416
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 lboog1423 said:
i forgot to add yall last night, my bad. Damn sure coulda used some help. Went MVP very first match to MVP3 the next, then i swear they switched my team to a team of retards Ill be sure to add tonight

SN:

I need some tips on flying Jets/Heli's as well as tactics for using the tanks. I run a lot of engineer but i never drive the vehicles bc i suck at it (Im nice on the gun tho ) and i dont want to waste it for my team. But all too often i run on conquest and we will have tanks and sh*t just sitting there and no one on my team even trys to use them
For jets:

- Switch to legacy sticks makes it much easier if your starting to learn how to fly.

- If your caught in a dog f!ght and you and your opponent circling around each other for hours on end. Try either alternating the accelerator/break button [ holding each one for about .5 second] would make you turn faster/sharper.

- If your still having issues shaking someone of your tail just fly into the direction of the sun... the brightness from it should make them lose sight of you.

- The main machine gun is your friend, do not bother with other jet weapons when your dog f!ghting. Once you learn how to use the main machine gun efficiently you can switch your secondary weapon to either rocket pods [great for destroying helicopters] or guided missiles [ great for tanks and other land vehicles ]

- If you time it right, the clouds from the ECM jammer can blow up missiles that are about to hit you. Also as a added bonus the ECM jammer also hides you from enemy jet air radars [ but im pretty sure they will change this in the up comming patch]
 6 years ago '10        #3417
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Good times tonight kicking a.ss.lol.

Word, some good times there. Except for when I was stuck on the other side, then I was just fu*ked.

Have them add me up to the platoon already though, what's the hold up?

Cwing71 said:
For jets:

- Switch to legacy sticks makes it much easier if your starting to learn how to fly.

- If your caught in a dog f!ght and you and your opponent circling around each other for hours on end. Try either alternating the accelerator/break button [ holding each one for about .5 second] would make you turn faster/sharper.

- If your still having issues shaking someone of your tail just fly into the direction of the sun... the brightness from it should make them lose sight of you.

- The main machine gun is your friend, do not bother with other jet weapons when your dog f!ghting. Once you learn how to use the main machine gun efficiently you can switch your secondary weapon to either rocket pods [great for destroying helicopters] or guided missiles [ great for tanks and other land vehicles ]

- If you time it right, the clouds from the ECM jammer can blow up missiles that are about to hit you. Also as a added bonus the ECM jammer also hides you from enemy jet air radars [ but im pretty sure they will change this in the up comming patch]
Good advice.
 6 years ago '10        #3418
space
space
 frankfmoney said:
Word, some good times there. Except for when I was stuck on the other side, then I was just fu*ked.

Good advice.
were u in that one match wit me?

Sh*t got ugly quick
 6 years ago '05        #3419
space
space
 frankfmoney said:

Good advice.
It usually takes a week of playing together and getting an understanding of how we play as a team. I didn't realize that was you playing with us till yesterday. Reason is because of what has happened before with members going against the rules which eventually caused trouble within the platoon that resulted in a mass exodus of members. If you didn't notice what we were talking about yesterday in regards the other folks we were playing against that had the TBH and XSV tags, they are former platoon members. TBH was created out of BBQ members who abandon the platoon in that exodus. You are usually a.ssigned to a leader in which it its almost always DIGIT4L_DE4TH or BROWNSPYDER. Yesterday was taking into note as i reminded them you were on the list. Your not the only one on the waiting list tho so it might take a couple of more days or less. AteamX2 just joined the other day, it took him a week of playing with us.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-23-2012 at 03:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3420
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
were u in that one match wit me?

Sh*t got ugly quick
Yeah, it did. Hate when half the team gradually quits as the it gets more evident that they're going to lose and the game isn't even close.

Chuck_Remixed said:
It usually takes a week of playing together and getting an understanding of how we play as a team. I didn't realize that was you playing with us till yesterday. Reason is because of what has happened before with members going against the rules which eventually caused trouble within the platoon that resulted in a mass exodus of members. If you didn't notice what we were talking about yesterday in regards the other folks we were playing against that had the TBH and XSV tags, they are former platoon members. TBH was created out of BBQ members who abandon the platoon in that exodus. You are usually a.ssigned to a leader in which it its almost always DIGIT4L_DE4TH or BROWNSPYDER. Yesterday was taking into note as i reminded them you were on the list. Your not the only one on the waiting list tho so it might take a couple of more days or less. AteamX2 just joined the other day, it took him a week of playing with us.
Yeah, I remember them talking about it. Were they boosting or using them f*g rounds ( ) or something? Is that exodus why y'all started recruiting again? I haven't played with BROWNSPYDER, just DIGIT4L_DE4TH and whoever else is in his party. I think I am a couple days shy of a week too. I usually work long hours on weekdays though, so I'll usually be online on weekends or late nights.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy