The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 41
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #3381
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You must like dying a lot. Cuz thats just whats going to happen to you if try to run up to me with a inferior product. You and anyone else near you dying swiftly and uneventful. No one will remember you.

[pic - click to view]



 erickonasis said:



f2000 & famas >>>
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Speaking of the F2000, n*ggas better get ready to hide cuz when they put that F2000 back to the way it was with the next patch, you really fixing to see a bunch of cats crying. Especially if you didn't have the game before the first patch that nerfed the gun in the first place. That sh*t is about to leave the Famas in the dust. I might just start using it more when the patch comes to p!ss folks off. That gun pre-patch is the only gun that will give a shotty with frag rounds a run for its money.
Used to fu*k with the F2000 till it got nerfed, then i fu*ked with the famas but it was way too easy to get k!lls with. Felt like cheating so I moved to the AEK-971 and haven't looked back since. AEK>>>F2000 prepatch You can get mollywhopped too homeboy! :guns:


 Cwing71 said:


But yeah you can destroy the recon's equipment with the repair tool and it'll count as you destroying a vehicle. As for k!lling someone with it, just look for a sniper or a guy that's motoring. Before they can react they will be dead.

And from my personal experiences I think the M4a1 is better then the A-91 cause of its faster reloading. But the A-91 has a better hip fire accuracy then the M4a1. Tbh, the G36/M4a1/A-91 all feel the same to me and just comes down to personal preferences.

Also I don't know if this has been posted yet, but according to the last video that was release on the JUNE map pack it's going to contain the following weapons:

-AUG
-ACW-R
-Spas-12
-MP5
-L86(LMG variant of the L85)
-M-Tar21
-LSAT(some weird as spelling but it's another LMG)

The remaining two weapons are sniper rifles in which I forgot the name of. Another note about the map pack as well, from what I've read .. the Close Quarter Pack won't have Rush as a playable game mode since the maps are to small for it and it will most likely be replaced by something else. And apparently on consoles the player cap 16/18 on these maps.
LMAO! This that n*gga right here! I knew i wasn't trippin!

That ACW-R, Tar21, and AUG

And rush is hella weak in this game compared to BC2. Glad it won't be on the new maps. They sound like they're gonna be pretty small if they're lowering the player cap to 8v8 or 9v9.
 6 years ago '05        #3382
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
Are there any guns that are like the MK14 in MW3? I like those semi auto rifles that don't have much (if at all) recoil. Only takes one or two good shots and it's easy to k!ll if you can aim worth a sh*t.

I know you can change the fire modes on guns, but is there just a gun that's semi auto (other than sniper rifles) that is meant to be shot like that with low recoil?

I played with the A-91 last night. I like it a lot. I like the ROF on it. When I get the M4A1, I'll give that one a try too. I was going to get the Famas, but I don't like playing as a.ssault, so I passed on that sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #3383
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
 erickonasis said:



f2000 & famas >>>
Add the aek
 6 years ago '05        #3384
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
The more I play BF3, the more I get annoyed. I remember why I quit playing it on the PS3.

First, just tell me how much fu*king time is left in a game before I join it. I am sick and tired of getting put in games with the score like 50 to 253. I don't want to play these fu*king games.

Second, add some more fu*king options. If I want to play a game of Conquest WITHOUT vehicles make it happen. I am tired of playing a game of conquest and one team just has a sh*t load of vehicles and my team is just too fu*king stupid to blow them up. Plus, all the team has to do is just spawn back and get a new fu*king tank. How about an option that stops respawn of vehicles? This goes for Squad deathmatch as well. If I want to play a game WITHOUT a tank, then ADD a fu*king tick box for it.

MW3 is more cartoony, but I honestly have more fun with that fu*king game. The GAME itself is better in BF3, but the lack of options is just ridiculous. I'm tired of playing against teams that have 15 fu*king tanks. The stupid part is even if I switch to my Eng class, it takes _4_ fu*king rockets to blow it up.

I like the game play of the game, but the vehicles completely k!ll it for me. I guess I am different, but I don't have fun in the vehicles at all. The only mode you can play without vehicles is TDM and that sh*t is mad boring... I want conquest without vehicles. I want SDM without the damn tank.
 6 years ago '06        #3385
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 I'm The Dan said:
The more I play BF3, the more I get annoyed. I remember why I quit playing it on the PS3.

First, just tell me how much fu*king time is left in a game before I join it. I am sick and tired of getting put in games with the score like 50 to 253. I don't want to play these fu*king games.

Second, add some more fu*king options. If I want to play a game of Conquest WITHOUT vehicles make it happen. I am tired of playing a game of conquest and one team just has a sh*t load of vehicles and my team is just too fu*king stupid to blow them up. Plus, all the team has to do is just spawn back and get a new fu*king tank. How about an option that stops respawn of vehicles? This goes for Squad deathmatch as well. If I want to play a game WITHOUT a tank, then ADD a fu*king tick box for it.

MW3 is more cartoony, but I honestly have more fun with that fu*king game. The GAME itself is better in BF3, but the lack of options is just ridiculous. I'm tired of playing against teams that have 15 fu*king tanks. The stupid part is even if I switch to my Eng class, it takes _4_ fu*king rockets to blow it up.

I like the game play of the game, but the vehicles completely k!ll it for me. I guess I am different, but I don't have fun in the vehicles at all. The only mode you can play without vehicles is TDM and that sh*t is mad boring... I want conquest without vehicles. I want SDM without the damn tank.

i think if u check the "infantry only" option in the filter in the server browser, it's all servers with no attack vehicles..only transport vehicles..so u can play conquest and sh*t like that without having to worry about tanks, jets, etc. u might like that better
 6 years ago '05        #3386
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$17,546 | Props total: 4800 4800
Looks like its going to be good

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #3387
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 coolio said:
i think if u check the "infantry only" option in the filter in the server browser, it's all servers with no attack vehicles..only transport vehicles..so u can play conquest and sh*t like that without having to worry about tanks, jets, etc. u might like that better
My dude... where is that option at? I checked filter options and I didn't see that sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #3388
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150


I checked the US West and US East servers and there were 46 total for Infantry Conquest. Out of those 46 servers, there were zero people playing on them.

 6 years ago '06        #3389
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 I'm The Dan said:
My dude... where is that option at? I checked filter options and I didn't see that sh*t.

really? what system u on?

i know, on the ps3 anyways, when in the server browser, u can click R3 and then in the filter screen, under "preset", u get the option of "infantry"

so just uncheck normal, hardcore and cutom and just have infantry checked and it'll pop up infantry only servers..on consoles those servers dont seem to have much people on them tho so i hope ure on PC
 03-21-2012, 01:41 AM         #3390
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think they should have rush on the new maps would be so crazy....like a 3 story building and every floor havd 1 mcom
 6 years ago '05        #3391
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
nah im the 360... i found it, but nobody is on them.

i've calmed down a bit. i still hate the vehicles, but it's back to being a little fun. i just started duffin people with the famas, but i prefer the engineer class... couple thousand away from the nice engineer gun, so i'mma work on that.

they really need to nerf that shotgun frag ammo, though... that sh*t is getting annoying. wait until i unlocked that sh*t, i'm going to troll the sh*t out of people with it.
 6 years ago '10        #3392
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18821 18821

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #3393
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 lboog1423 said:
wow..
 6 years ago '05        #3394
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
was that the pp19 he was using when he had like unlimited ammo per clip? he held the button down for at least four seconds straight without reloading in one scene.
 6 years ago '06        #3395
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 lboog1423 said:






 I'm The Dan said:
was that the pp19 he was using when he had like unlimited ammo per clip? he held the button down for at least four seconds straight without reloading in one scene.

55 bullet clip
 6 years ago '06        #3396
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
PSN: Soraci7

Lets get some good teamwork games goin.
 6 years ago '11        #3397
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 lboog1423 said:


Talk about teamwork. I'd beast like that too if i had a good crew to roll with.
 6 years ago '11        #3398
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 I'm The Dan said:
was that the pp19 he was using when he had like unlimited ammo per clip? he held the button down for at least four seconds straight without reloading in one scene.
Its the MG36. Its a LMG.
 6 years ago '04        #3399
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
Knifed this dude after he spawned from his spawn beacon He sent me a message after I left.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #3400
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 famoussasjohn said:
Knifed this dude after he spawned from his spawn beacon He sent me a message after I left.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Ionno how many messages i've gotten like that from takin n*ggas tags. That sh*t is hilarious.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy