most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #3361
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15734 15734
 I'm The Dan said:
By the way, what's up with all these scrubs using shotguns with frag ammo? It shoots further than SMGs and they're like grenades. What type of bullsh*t is this?

complete BS

6 years ago '10        #3362
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15734 15734
 Chuck_Remixed said:
We recently began holding tryouts again for our platoon. We on the PS3 version. If you are interested in trying to join please apply now while we are still accepting applicants. This is a private platoon meaning you cannot be a part of another platoon while being in our platoon. We like to keep members focused on BBQ's cause. We also encourage you play with your platoon member as much as possible as we believe this is the best way to form chemistry. You will need to be able to play Conquest as thats what we play the most. You will also need to able to play Rush. You are not required to play death match as we primarily use that mode to host interplatoon parties(knife only, sniper rifle only, pistol only, etc) type matches. Their is a requirement to join the regular version of the platoon but we have relaxed in favor of you improving your stats with us(you naturally will playing with us).

Link for those who may be interested. Also please read the Platoon presentation, this is very important.

dont really wanna join the platoon, but add me bc i get tired of playin wit random a.ss retards
psn- jizzle1423
 6 years ago '06        #3363
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
 Chuck_Remixed said:
We recently began holding tryouts again for our platoon. We on the PS3 version. If you are interested in trying to join please apply now while we are still accepting applicants. This is a private platoon meaning you cannot be a part of another platoon while being in our platoon. We like to keep members focused on BBQ's cause. We also encourage you play with your platoon member as much as possible as we believe this is the best way to form chemistry. You will need to be able to play Conquest as thats what we play the most. You will also need to able to play Rush. You are not required to play death match as we primarily use that mode to host interplatoon parties(knife only, sniper rifle only, pistol only, etc) type matches. Their is a requirement to join the regular version of the platoon but we have relaxed in favor of you improving your stats with us(you naturally will playing with us).

Link for those who may be interested. Also please read the Platoon presentation, this is very important.
just applied. i need a regular crew to run with. I usually have to do this on my own
 6 years ago '04        #3364
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Damn I hate when people use the USAS12.. Muthafu*kers ain't got no skills.. fu*k that gun....

Untill I get it....lol

Anybody want to play on Xbox 360

GT= RaidersUbeezy
 6 years ago '07        #3365
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
 onlyonesmoke said:
Damn I hate when people use the USAS12.. Muthafu*kers ain't got no skills.. fu*k that gun....

Untill I get it....lol

GT= RaidersUbeezy

I'm down GT: TR Terp
 6 years ago '04        #3366
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17509 17509
 onlyonesmoke said:

Untill I get it....lol

GT= RaidersUbeezy
sh*ts gonna get nerfed soon anyways
 6 years ago '07        #3367
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
Top 1% in Objectives per minute
 6 years ago '10        #3368
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 8705 8705
playing SDM see a little battle i run in the room six people all reloading hahaha take out rocket launcher and clear room out and drop a claymore for when someone respawned back there lol
 6 years ago '06        #3369
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 eightytyson06 said:
playing SDM see a little battle i run in the room six people all reloading hahaha take out rocket launcher and clear room out and drop a claymore for when someone respawned back there lol

engineer class' got the rpg and support class got the claymore

unless u picked up somebody else's class after u k!lled them

but until then,
 6 years ago '05        #3370
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Hey guys, I've been playing Conquest more lately. It's my favorite mode. I used to like TDM, but Conquest is just much more fun. The only downside is when you get a terrible team and the other team just hordes tanks and sh*t because your team is too stupid to switch to an engineer class and destroy them. /rant

By the way, what's the best gun for short AND medium range? I like to run and gun a bit, but I got that medium game on lock as well. I've been using the SG(something).. it's the engineer gun you get from co-op. I just unlocked the A-91 so I might try that one. I just got the Karland DLC as well, so I was going to get the Engineer guns and the Famas. By the way, what's the easiest way to get a k!ll with the repair tool? I got into a room with a guy and I was running around in circles trying to get this fu*king guy... piece of sh*t.

Anyway, my GT is DrunkNSDrinkin... send a request with your boxden name and we'll hit a game up sometime.
 6 years ago '05        #3371
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
 I'm The Dan said:
Hey guys, I've been playing Conquest more lately. It's my favorite mode. I used to like TDM, but Conquest is just much more fun. The only downside is when you get a terrible team and the other team just hordes tanks and sh*t because your team is too stupid to switch to an engineer class and destroy them. /rant

By the way, what's the best gun for short AND medium range? I like to run and gun a bit, but I got that medium game on lock as well. I've been using the SG(something).. it's the engineer gun you get from co-op. I just unlocked the A-91 so I might try that one. I just got the Karland DLC as well, so I was going to get the Engineer guns and the Famas. By the way, what's the easiest way to get a k!ll with the repair tool? I got into a room with a guy and I was running around in circles trying to get this fu*king guy... piece of sh*t.

Anyway, my GT is DrunkNSDrinkin... send a request with your boxden name and we'll hit a game up sometime.
If your using the Engineer class, its the M4A1. Little to no recoil with foregrip, no bullsh*t reload times, when aiming down sight it does it very quickly and best used with holographic imo. You can get folks at a pretty good distance without having to worry about unloading your whole clip as long as you hit them and stay on target. I hardly remember how I got my repair tool k!ll against a vehicle, i think it was when one of the members in my platoon was engaging a tank, i ran up behind it while it was damage and did it. I was hiding at the time i think so he couldn't see me coming. You should be able to k!ll someone with it easier as their is also someone camping in the game.lol.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-19-2012 at 10:27 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3372
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 8705 8705
 coolio said:
engineer class' got the rpg and support class got the claymore

unless u picked up somebody else's class after u k!lled them

but until then,
you caught me i used the m27 saying i blasted them away with rocket launcher sounded good forgot it was in different class still crazy k!ll wish i coulda replayed it
 6 years ago '11        #3373
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Game375 said:
just did 36-1 on Bazzar... a cq match. i beasted in the LAV. 20k in points!

Good sh*t! The Lav is fkn beast on that level if you know how to utilize it properly. The key is to keep moving and always take out the enemies LAV/BMP when it spawns. Having a gunner helps a lot too but I dnt always roll with one.

I'm The Dan said:

I roll with the A-91. has faster ROF than the M4a1 and just as little recoil. One tactic I use a lot with running and gunning is reloading constantly and never emptying a mag completely because when you do, your reload takes more than twice as long due to the fact that you have pull the charging handle to load another round in the chamber.

Also to get a k!ll with the repair tool, just run up on a camper/sniper. Took me less than 3 games to get a k!ll. And if you wanna destroy a vehicle, I think that one Arab looking katt williams dude on here said you can destroy mav's, motion sensors, or any other enemies equipment and it'll count as a vehicle being destroyed. Try that.

My GT= xC4RL0SxR0SS1x hit me up, i usually only play conquest or tdm.
 6 years ago '05        #3374
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
Good sh*t! The Lav is fkn beast on that level if you know how to utilize it properly. The key is to keep moving and always take out the enemies LAV/BMP when it spawns. Having a gunner helps a lot too but I dnt always roll with one.

I roll with the A-91. has faster ROF than the M4a1 and just as little recoil. One tactic I use a lot with running and gunning is reloading constantly and never emptying a mag completely because when you do, your reload takes more than twice as long due to the fact that you have pull the charging handle to load another round in the chamber.

Also to get a k!ll with the repair tool, just run up on a camper/sniper. Took me less than 3 games to get a k!ll. And if you wanna destroy a vehicle, I think that one Arab looking katt williams dude on here said you can destroy mav's, motion sensors, or any other enemies equipment and it'll count as a vehicle being destroyed. Try that.

My GT= xC4RL0SxR0SS1x hit me up, i usually only play conquest or tdm.
Nope M4A1>>> every gun in the engineer class :) And ROF is the same for both guns.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-20-2012 at 02:38 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #3375
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Nope M4A1>>> every gun in the engineer class :) And ROF is the same for both guns.
Aite, they both do have a ROF of 800rpm, you're right. Still, A91>>>m4a1 for short to mid range gunf!ghts. M4a1 is better up close and does have a longer effective range but the A91's recoil doesnt sway left or right at all, which makes it a lot easier to take n*ggas down at mid range which is what dude above is looking for.

See me on the battlefield with that M4A1 when I'm rollin with my A91. you'll get mollywhopped son!
 6 years ago '05        #3376
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
Aite, they both do have a ROF of 800rpm, you're right. Still, A91>>>m4a1 for short to mid range gunf!ghts. M4a1 is better up close and does have a longer effective range but the A91's recoil doesnt sway left or right at all, which makes it a lot easier to take n*ggas down at mid range which is what dude above is looking for.

See me on the battlefield with that M4A1 when I'm rollin with my A91. you'll get mollywhopped son!
You must like dying a lot. Cuz thats just whats going to happen to you if try to run up to me with a inferior product. You and anyone else near you dying swiftly and uneventful. No one will remember you.:doglaugh:

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-20-2012 at 08:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #3377
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You must like dying a lot. Cuz thats just whats going to happen to you if try to run up to me with a inferior product. You and anyone else near you dying swiftly and uneventful. No one will remember you.:doglaugh:

f2000 & famas >>>
 6 years ago '06        #3378
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 CarlozRossi said:
I think that one Arab looking katt williams dude on here

But yeah you can destroy the recon's equipment with the repair tool and it'll count as you destroying a vehicle. As for k!lling someone with it, just look for a sniper or a guy that's motoring. Before they can react they will be dead.

And from my personal experiences I think the M4a1 is better then the A-91 cause of its faster reloading. But the A-91 has a better hip fire accuracy then the M4a1. Tbh, the G36/M4a1/A-91 all feel the same to me and just comes down to personal preferences.

Also I don't know if this has been posted yet, but according to the last video that was release on the JUNE map pack it's going to contain the following weapons:

-AUG
-ACW-R
-Spas-12
-MP5
-L86(LMG variant of the L85)
-M-Tar21
-LSAT(some weird as spelling but it's another LMG)

The remaining two weapons are sniper rifles in which I forgot the name of. Another note about the map pack as well, from what I've read .. the Close Quarter Pack won't have Rush as a playable game mode since the maps are to small for it and it will most likely be replaced by something else. And apparently on consoles the player cap 16/18 on these maps.

Last edited by Cwing71; 03-20-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #3379
space
space
 erickonasis said:

f2000 & famas >>>
Speaking of the F2000, n*ggas better get ready to hide cuz when they put that F2000 back to the way it was with the next patch, you really fixing to see a bunch of cats crying. Especially if you didn't have the game before the first patch that nerfed the gun in the first place. That sh*t is about to leave the Famas in the dust. I might just start using it more when the patch comes to p!ss folks off. That gun pre-patch is the only gun that will give a shotty with frag rounds a run for its money.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-20-2012 at 08:40 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #3380
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Speaking of the F2000, n*ggas better get ready to hide cuz when they put that F2000 back to the way it was with the next patch, you really fixing to see a bunch of cats crying. Especially if you didn't have the game before the first patch that nerfed the gun in the first place. That sh*t is about to leave the Famas in the dust. I might just start using it more when the patch comes to p!ss folks off. That gun pre-patch is the only gun that will give a shotty with frag rounds a run for its money.
i use that sh*t over the famas anyday i am a beast with that gun. I have like 86 service stars with it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy