The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2012, 01:23 PM         #3261
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
wait what do i gotta do im tryin to get that expansion pack put me on


just go to ea and say i bought game and theyll give me a code
just give them a bullsh*t storry.... my story was that i had bought the game back on release date and kept it closed till x-mas and said it was a gift for my brother ......

that being the reason why im asking for a code months latter..

i chatted with 3 people before they gave me 1....

the 1st 2 just said return the game and get a new 1 for a working code..


i said i tried and they said since its a code problem to contact ea..

just if you stay at it long enough you will get it

just make sure your storry is right because they check your past convos
 6 years ago '11        #3262
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
Man I forgot how beast the ak-74m is. Thats my sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #3263
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
 Glockcoma AKs said:
Man I forgot how beast the ak-74m is. Thats my sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #3264
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
If your using claymores right now, your a certified f*ggot...






That is all...
 6 years ago '05        #3265
Chuck_Remixed 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$17,542 | Props total: 4788 4788
 CarlozRossi said:
If your using claymores right now, your a certified f*ggot...






That is all...
Its where you put it is where i have issues with folks. If you put it in on the stairs while your camping in that building then you are a bird(specifically Seinne Crossing). It tells me your scared of confrontation. It really pisses me off when after you die, they go right back down stairs and set another in the same spot. I blow a fuse after that and that person becomes a target for me the next couple of games.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-27-2012 at 02:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #3266
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
where the fu*k is the new DLC? EA starting to p!ss me off..
 6 years ago '05        #3267
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
 scarface622 said:
where the fu*k is the new DLC? EA starting to p!ss me off..
no ETA yet, we haven't even heard about new maps or anything. Just the patch. The last DLC came out in Dec though, I don't think we should expect DLC till about May.
 6 years ago '11        #3268
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Its where you put it is where i have issues with folks. If you put it in on the stairs while your camping in that building then you are a bird(specifically Seinne Crossing). It tells me your scared of confrontation. It really pisses me off when after you die, they go right back down stairs and set another in the same spot. I blow a fuse after that and that person becomes a target for me the next couple of games.
Exactly what I was talkin bout...

Ended up sneakin by his claymores and takin his tags. Sure i died a couple of times doing it, but the reward of gettin his tags and teabaggin the fu*k outta him after was priceless...
 6 years ago '04        #3269
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 CarlozRossi said:
Exactly what I was talkin bout...

Ended up sneakin by his claymores and takin his tags. Sure i died a couple of times doing it, but the reward of gettin his tags and teabaggin the fu*k outta him after was priceless...
nothing is more satisfying than knifing a dude and teabagging his body. Another is when you are engineer and some dudes are camping and sh*t. Pull out your RPG and snipe their a.ss with it with a direct shot to their chest Lately, it's been using the MAV with the f*gs on top of the bridge on Tehran highway. Every time I play that map, there is at least 3 f*ggots up there.
 6 years ago '11        #3270
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2618 2618
I wanna play tonight but gotta do a paper for english class. fu*k SCHOOL
 02-27-2012, 07:23 PM         #3271
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CarlozRossi said:
If your using claymores right now, your a certified f*ggot...






That is all...











































n*ggas aint touchin my m-coms :nasmad:
 6 years ago '07        #3272
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Thought i was the only one body-humping dead bodies
 6 years ago '10        #3273
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
Game balance is already shifting....I'm seeing more and more people throw frag rounds on shotties lol I've been runnin it on the M1204 w/e once you master the drop on that sh*t you unstoppable lol Can't wait to get the USAS and troll more..

A-91 with suppressor is just too easy it feel like, I tried TDM man that sh*t was the biggest circle jerk ever a slowed down COD might as well stick to objective based games

Just my 2 cents on the current state of the game
 6 years ago '10        #3274
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11404 11404
dude went 49-0 in conquest
 6 years ago '11        #3275
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
 eightytyson06 said:
dude went 49-0 in conquest

Damn...

What map?
The best I ever got was 63-3. Unless you rollin with all medics on your squad or engineers with a helo/tank, it is damn near impossible not to die at least once and get that many k!lls.
 6 years ago '10        #3276
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11404 11404
 CarlozRossi said:

Damn...

What map?
The best I ever got was 63-3. Unless you rollin with all medics on your squad or engineers with a helo/tank, it is damn near impossible not to die at least once and get that many k!lls.
metro and eng class
 6 years ago '10        #3277
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11404 11404
i hate how these two dudes got to the top of the map on highway and no one on team can pick them off they at 15 and 12 k!lls on us
 6 years ago '04        #3278
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 eightytyson06 said:
i hate how these two dudes got to the top of the map on highway and no one on team can pick them off they at 15 and 12 k!lls on us
If you know how to use a MAV, you can. :D
 6 years ago '04        #3279
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 famoussasjohn said:
If you know how to use a MAV, you can. :D
you shouldnt have to ...they should take that sh*t out of the game asap
 6 years ago '04        #3280
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 erickonasis said:
you shouldnt have to ...they should take that sh*t out of the game asap
I 100% agree. It's fu*king bullsh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy