The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #3181
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
 Maaad Man said:
Oh my fu*king god.

pressing down on the d-pad allows you to free look in jets and heli. pilot. I didnt know that until today.
Air Radar>
 6 years ago '10        #3182
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Maaad Man said:
Oh my fu*king god.

pressing down on the d-pad allows you to free look in jets and heli. pilot. I didnt know that until today.
just found out my damn self literally just last week and Ive had it since it came out. so dont feel bad. Blame it on the sh*tty a.ss booklets games come wit now and days w/ 0 information in them
 02-16-2012, 03:07 PM         #3183
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is free look?
 6 years ago '04        #3184
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 killadre said:
i was sniping so hard today
Playing the objective....... :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #3185
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Maaad Man said:
Oh my fu*king god.

pressing down on the d-pad allows you to free look in jets and heli. pilot. I didnt know that until today.
Only in regular servers tho, theres no 3rd person in hardcore. One of the many fu*kups in this game

Anyone who plays on the reg hit me up, the team Im on ended the bad company 2 ladder in first place so pumped looking forward to carrying over to BF3 and they "forget" to add private servers so the whole gamebattles.com community is stuck with nothing until they are done "looking into it"

Neways i play on the regular, conquest only (as battlefield was built on and intended for, TDM is for COD and rush is for camping 12 year olds) prefer to only play with people who do the same.


Gamertag (xbox): lXl AMG lXl <- L's not I's


Last edited by BurninLz; 02-17-2012 at 01:53 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3186
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
i heard the dlc price for pc users has dropped by 50%....i was going into gamestop today to trade in madden to get some credit and probably purchase code while i was there, should i wait to see if 360 price comes down?
 6 years ago '11        #3187
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
dont know how many people know about this site..



pretty cool and they have EVERYTHING you wanna know about your stats just choose your platform and put in your gamertag/PSN id/etc .. EVERYTHING from your longest headshot to your best weapon to signatures of your stats that you can use on forums.

much more user-friendly than BattleLog imo..


Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 02-17-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3188
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
dont know how many people know about this site..



pretty cool and they have EVERYTHING you wanna know about your stats just choose your platform and put in your gamertag/PSN id/etc .. EVERYTHING from your longest headshot to your best weapon to signatures of your stats that you can use on forums.

much more user-friendly than BattleLog imo..
yeah posted awhile ago i check it out time 2 time
 6 years ago '11        #3189
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2242 2242
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
dont know how many people know about this site..



pretty cool and they have EVERYTHING you wanna know about your stats just choose your platform and put in your gamertag/PSN id/etc .. EVERYTHING from your longest headshot to your best weapon to signatures of your stats that you can use on forums.

much more user-friendly than BattleLog imo..
Damn, never knew of this.
 6 years ago '11        #3190
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2242 2242
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
dont know how many people know about this site..



pretty cool and they have EVERYTHING you wanna know about your stats just choose your platform and put in your gamertag/PSN id/etc .. EVERYTHING from your longest headshot to your best weapon to signatures of your stats that you can use on forums.

much more user-friendly than BattleLog imo..
I signed up but where do you go to to see your stats??
 6 years ago '07        #3191
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
top left corner, type in user name and system.
 6 years ago '10        #3192
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
just played on highway in tdm they started me in fron of other team started

so i turn to rocket laucher and get 5 quick k!lls then on road coming up i kept putting claymores and picking them off first time camping i guess and went 20-5
 6 years ago '11        #3193
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833



 6 years ago '11        #3194
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
 BurninLz said:
Only in regular servers tho, theres no 3rd person in hardcore. One of the many fu*kups in this game

Anyone who plays on the reg hit me up, the team Im on ended the bad company 2 ladder in first place so pumped looking forward to carrying over to BF3 and they "forget" to add private servers so the whole gamebattles.com community is stuck with nothing until they are done "looking into it"

Neways i play on the regular, conquest only (as battlefield was built on and intended for, TDM is for COD and rush is for camping 12 year olds) prefer to only play with people who do the same.


Gamertag (xbox): lXl AMG lXl <- L's not I's
I'll def shoot you a friend request, I play mostly late nights. Been lookin for other people to tear sh*t up with on conquest.
 6 years ago '11        #3195
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2242 2242
I type in my name under 360 & nothing pops up. How does it know what console I play on if I don't put it in my info some where?

Still can't figure it out
 6 years ago '09        #3196
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945


 6 years ago '06        #3197
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #3198
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
 Glockcoma AKs said:
I type in my name under 360 & nothing pops up. How does it know what console I play on if I don't put it in my info some where?

Still can't figure it out
You have to click on xbox 360 above where you type in your gamertag...
 6 years ago '11        #3199
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
 Cwing71 said:
 6 years ago '07        #3200
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
that site said i have a 9% accuracy rate...




seems legit
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy