most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #3061
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 3236 3236
Anyone down for some Rush on XBox?

TR TERP
 6 years ago '11        #3062
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 3797 3797
Best thing in this game = Takin n*ggas dogtags.

If i go up against another legit player, i always find myself trackin this n*gga down till i get his tags.
Even if i lose i'm still like 'Got Ya Tags bi*ch!"

Like the other day i went up against this dude who claimed to be the #1 engineer on xbox360. NINE TWO ZERO .Blew up his tank and took his tags after he hopped out. The next three games he spent tryna get mine and everytime id turn around id catch this n*gga running up to me and i kept k!llin him. it got to the point whered id chill at a flag and surround it wit c4 and wait for him to return and BOOM!

He left after that... Then sent me some ragemail.

6 years ago '07        #3063
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
I think I just played with the worst possible team everrrrrr, so fu*king pissed right now

On Kharg Island, I got in the heli and they had no problem with the 1st round. In the 2nd round, once I saw we had 20 tickets left I jumped out and set both the charges no problem, defending each solo Then comes the final round and I set one of the charges but there's no one else to help me defend, so its whatever. This happened at least 10 more times, and I dont mean me trying to set it I actually did with little to no problems. I realized when we were on our last ticket that it was me vs the world. Almost everyone else was in the AAV and that sh*t was in the water, n*ggas tried to flank them
 6 years ago '11        #3064
space
space
 ghost8 said:
I think I just played with the worst possible team everrrrrr, so fu*king pissed right now

On Kharg Island, I got in the heli and they had no problem with the 1st round. In the 2nd round, once I saw we had 20 tickets left I jumped out and set both the charges no problem, defending each solo Then comes the final round and I set one of the charges but there's no one else to help me defend, so its whatever. This happened at least 10 more times, and I dont mean me trying to set it I actually did with little to no problems. I realized when we were on our last ticket that it was me vs the world. Almost everyone else was in the AAV and that sh*t was in the water, n*ggas tried to flank them
It happens. If i get stuck with a sh*tty a.ss team, I leave. fu*k all that sh*t. I aint gon put in hella work just to get mercked and lose but as long as im in a decent squad, im good. The worst people to have on your team gots ta be the n*ggas that sit back from the spawn and try and snipe foos a million miles away. or the n*ggas that hop in a vehicle and dont know wtf they doin. Hate that sh*t...
 01-28-2012, 03:27 AM         #3065
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
need some new maps or some thing....
 6 years ago '08        #3066
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
That QBB for the support class>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Put in work with that gun last night
 6 years ago '04        #3067
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
fu*king hate it when this game freezes in the middle of a match. Just as I was shooting at someone, fu*king froze.
 6 years ago '05        #3068
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 famoussasjohn said:
fu*king hate it when this game freezes in the middle of a match. Just as I was shooting at someone, fu*king froze.
I hate that sh*t too, especially during a k!ll streak or while your playing in a close match.
 6 years ago '04        #3069
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
my sh*t aint froze in a long a.ss time
 6 years ago '04        #3070
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17320 17320
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
my sh*t aint froze in a long a.ss time
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '10        #3071
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15673 15673
I tried out the recon class this pst weekend. Anyone have some good sniping tips? sh*t is hard as fk with the bullet drop and other factors
 6 years ago '11        #3072
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 lboog1423 said:
I tried out the recon class this pst weekend. Anyone have some good sniping tips? sh*t is hard as fk with the bullet drop and other factors
yea man, find a good spot and keep at it lol.. aint much else to sniping

anybody else's sound keep going out?
 6 years ago '10        #3073
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
froze like 2 times since i bought this a month ago.

hit me up. PSN: Gouki_Z
 6 years ago '06        #3074
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 lboog1423 said:
If you have issues sniping use a low powered scope (reddot/holo-acog) when your sniping since it won't give away your position. If you have the MAV unlocked place it near objectives and you should be racking in easy points at a constant rate if your team mates k!ll the enemies who are auto spotted by your MAV.

Even though your playing as a recon and sniping don't bother going to far from the objectives. Since you have issues with the bullet drop stay around 100m from the objectives ań you shouldn't have issues k!lling people. When ever you unlock the m98b sniper switch to it and use it. Has the least amount of bullet drop.
 6 years ago '11        #3075
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
yea man, find a good spot and keep at it lol.. aint much else to sniping

anybody else's sound keep going out?
Yeah, happens to me every once in a while. That sh*ts annoying as fu*k. Especially when im in a vehicle and cant hear when im being locked on to.

6 years ago '04        #3076
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #3077
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15673 15673
 Cwing71 said:
If you have issues sniping use a low powered scope (reddot/holo-acog) when your sniping since it won't give away your position. If you have the MAV unlocked place it near objectives and you should be racking in easy points at a constant rate if your team mates k!ll the enemies who are auto spotted by your MAV.

Even though your playing as a recon and sniping don't bother going to far from the objectives. Since you have issues with the bullet drop stay around 100m from the objectives ań you shouldn't have issues k!lling people. When ever you unlock the m98b sniper switch to it and use it. Has the least amount of bullet drop.

imma try this sh*t tonight :dancingcool:

They did me dirty last night. I was playing Rush on Operation Firestorm and we had moved on to the 2nd or 3rd part of the map (cant remember exactly), but there was a guy on the first part of the map sniping. Dude was picking off my entire team off from across the map, sh*t had me like . So i said fk it, imma got get this b*tch .

I snuck all the way back to the first part of the map to try and find the dude. I knew he was somewhere on a ridge looking down but i couldnt quite tell where. So i made my way right underneath and just off to the side of the ridge and waited. After about 2 min he fired off a shot and moved just a little, thats when i saw him . Unfortunately he was position in a spot where i could only see the barrel of his gun so i had no shot.

Here comes the BS part

This dude was chillin in an area that was out of bounds for me, but i said fk it anyways. I knew i had abt 10 seconds to sprint and gut this n*gga . I took off like Usain Bolt up the ridge. Made it to the top right behind the dude wit abt 3 seconds left and im thinking i got him . Half way thru the stab animation, my dude drops dead and i never got the k!ll . I threw my controller and turned that sh*t off right after
 6 years ago '07        #3078
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
Got bored with the a.ssault rifles so I started using the sniper the past few weeks. Became a boss with it, especially after getting the straight pull back on the SV98. Been fu*king people up, joined halfway through a game and MVP'd. I use it almost the same way I do a the a.ssault rifles, just as aggressive
 6 years ago '04        #3079
space
space
This is why BF3>>>>>>

So much fun elimationg snipers / campers in this game and pissing them off unlike BC2 where it was a snipers paradise

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #3080
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Novarro said:
Mannnn.... BF3 >

Hit me up on 360 y'all

[pic - click to view]

lol he's back
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy