Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #3021
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Cambury said:
spawn on ur squad members
Press Start and go to Squad and see if you are on a Squad, if not, go to one that has an open slot with people in a squad and you can spawn with them wherever they are.
 6 years ago '07        #3022
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Lol, thanks.

Do ii have to pick a class everytime I die? Is there a traning mode where I can fly and drive? I guess the set up got me frutrated but I'm cool now and willing to give it another shot
 6 years ago '04        #3023
space
space
 Grave said:
Lol, thanks.

Do ii have to pick a class everytime I die? Is there a traning mode where I can fly and drive? I guess the set up got me frutrated but I'm cool now and willing to give it another shot
you can just hit X or Square to spawn without setting up your class, it just gives you the option to edit your class on the fly whenever you die. There's a mission in the Co-Op that allows you to fly a helicopter, kind of like a training mode for flying that. Jets are rather easy once you get the hang of how to control them.
 6 years ago '11        #3024
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
 Grave said:
Lol, thanks.

Conquest. You kinda get to play @ your own pace, and vehicles are abundant on maps with them..
 6 years ago '04        #3025
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17401 17401
 Grave said:
I picked quik match. Everybody had jet tanks and choppers.

I just got into a tdm and I didn't run into any enemies for a good 2 minutes and when I finally did, duke was camping and got me.

I just took the game off my xbox. Waste of my time
your lyin....there are no jets on TDM and if you were in TDM theres no way in hell as small as the maps are that you played for 2 minutes and didnt see anyone....

You sir are a complete troll
 6 years ago '07        #3026
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
That was the first match u idiot. The second one was a tdm hence the huge seperation between both sentences. I guess I gotta deal with ur annoying a.ss on this thread 2. And just cuz us a lame trollin the mw3 thread it don't make everybody else a lame like u that does the same waste of time as u.
 6 years ago '04        #3027
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17401 17401
 Grave said:
That was the first match u idiot. The second one was a tdm hence the huge seperation between both sentences. I guess I gotta deal with ur annoying a.ss on this thread 2. And just cuz us a lame trollin the mw3 thread it don't make everybody else a lame like u that does the same waste of time as u.
theres no way you played 2 minutes in TDM and did not see one person ....especially the size of the maps and how the spawns are set up...your a lyin f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #3028
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
canister shelllllllll

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #3029
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Meh, idgaf what u think really.

Anyways, anybody know if there is a way to do co op with the comp cuz most guys don't have patience for me flying the chopper.
 6 years ago '09        #3030
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 KRCROOKSNY said:
YO I CANNOT WAIT TIL THEY NERF THAT GODDAMN USAS12..

I swear I just played against a team where everyone had a USAS12 w/ 12gFrag rounds.. It was like, as the game progressed, more and more ppl hopped on the fukn bandwagon or sum sh*t.. When the fuk?
Playing CQ on Operation Metro against a team of USAS f*g round c*cksuckers is the fu*king WORST
 6 years ago '09        #3031
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Grave said:

Anyways, anybody know if there is a way to do co op with the comp cuz most guys don't have patience for me flying the chopper.
fu*k em. Only way to get better is to practice. Try jumping into games with 10 or less players and just flying around and learning how to maneuver. And no, you can't co-op PC to console.
 6 years ago '06        #3032
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Grave said:

Switch your heli/jet sticks to legacy Makes it much more easier to learn how to fly
 6 years ago '04        #3033
space
space
 YoungFly said:
does the suppressor really hide you on the mini map (in hardcore)? why do i feel like when i shoot, when suppressed people can still see me?
because the gun still makes a sound and can be distinguished on where you are. Do you have dead silence on as well and do they have a UAV or advanced UAV up?
 6 years ago '04        #3034
space
space
 YoungFly said:
does the suppressor really hide you on the mini map (in hardcore)? why do i feel like when i shoot, when suppressed people can still see me?

BF3 Suppressor Tips – Staying Hidden

The obvious reason for using the Suppressor is that firing your gun makes you appear on the mini-map for a short time. This is new to Battlefield 3 and has not been a feature of previous Battlefield 3 games.

Not only that, but the suppressor largely reduces the sound of your bullets. The sound of gunfire often tips players off that you are nearby even if they do not catch you on the mini-map, so this is definitely useful.
 6 years ago '06        #3035
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
That site "might" be outdated since, there was a glitch with the sound suppressor not hiding it's user from the mini-map, which has been fixed now.

As for the other guy, they can still see you/spot you cause of the muzzle flash your gun leaves and your bullets travels a lot slower with the sound suppressor on.
 6 years ago '06        #3036
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
dead silence?
 6 years ago '05        #3037
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3589 3589
 Cwing71 said:
That site "might" be outdated since, there was a glitch with the sound suppressor not hiding it's user from the mini-map, which has been fixed now.

As for the other guy, they can still see you/spot you cause of the muzzle flash your gun leaves and your bullets travels a lot slower with the sound suppressor on.
The reason why i don't use it on big open maps. Anyways, i took down 2 choppers and took out 2 tanks with the 9K22 TUNGUSKA-M on Wake in about 2 minutes. That sh*t damn near op status.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-23-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #3038
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
fu*k that hidin sh*t i run round blastin wit the usas ask ya boi erickonasis
 6 years ago '04        #3039
space
space
 YoungFly said:
LOL @ ^this^ googling battlefield n00b, are u aware of the bug that was supposedly fixed? where some guns show with silencer and some do not, which was supposed to be fixed by the december patch, but i swear it hasnt been completely fixed.
Wouldn't hold my breath, they are taking forever with the patches. It got you the answer though right? That's how I'm a.ssuming it's supposed to be. My original answer was all over the place because I thought I was in the MW3 thread then I saw at the top saying BF3.

Having a suppressor also increases your bullet drop.
 6 years ago '04        #3040
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
The reason why i don't use it on big open maps. Anyways, i took down 2 choppers and took out 2 tanks with the 9K22 TUNGUSKA-M on Wake in about 2 minutes. That sh*t damn near op status.
I hopped in that thing and started like 14-0 before I got bombarded by RPG's and Javelins
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago