Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 el bundy said:
i see you low-key trying to diss this game every once in a while, but let me ask you this. have you ever played a bf game online for an extended period of time?
Lol now you just noticed that sh*t? Motherfu*kers dumb late. Said that sh*t on Live months ago.
 6 years ago '04        #282
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Eyo anyone whos got it on PC holla add me on Origin: Russ369
 6 years ago '04        #283
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 el bundy said:
i see you low-key trying to diss this game every once in a while, but let me ask you this. have you ever played a bf game online for an extended period of time?
I didn't low key diss the game... like i've said before, I was tired of every thread that was about COD in the title turning into a BF 3 vs COD thread...keep that sh*t seperate... comment on COD in a COD thread and on BF 3 in BF 3 threads, that's all I been saying... Just it happens to alot of games hwen people hype them up alot to the point where the game is pretty much called GOAT (Like BF 3 is on BX) without even playing it, when you do get to play it you are bound to be dissapointed even if its it's a little bit , how is that low key dissing? The ONLY dissing i've done on BF 3 is regarding the rumor that's you will have to pay for an online pass to play online... if that is true (Which DICE's General Manager even said it probably will be true) than that sucks...

Russ369 said:
I dunno how this cat became a mod... never stays pragmatic always on one side or the other...
First off I became a MOD in here because I put in WAY more work than 98% of the people that post in here as far as news and stuff...

and because i'm a MOD i can't have an opinion or like something over something else...

fine Everything is Equal, ET the Videogame is just as good as Battlefield 3, the graphics are completely equal and in fact ET might even have a slight edge in lighting, and the sounds are crazy similar, the 2 bit mono soundtrack of ET is something that needs to be experienced with some Tritton headphones... let me tell you...

is that more MOD like for you?
 6 years ago '04        #284
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I didn't low key diss the game... like i've said before, I was tired of every thread that was about COD in the title turning into a BF 3 vs COD thread...keep that sh*t seperate... comment on COD in a COD thread and on BF 3 in BF 3 threads, that's all I been saying... Just it happens to alot of games hwen people hype them up alot to the point where the game is pretty much called GOAT (Like BF 3 is on BX) without even playing it, when you do get to play it you are bound to be dissapointed even if its it's a little bit , how is that low key dissing? The ONLY dissing i've done on BF 3 is regarding the rumor that's you will have to pay for an online pass to play online... if that is true (Which DICE's General Manager even said it probably will be true) than that sucks...

First off I became a MOD in here because I put in WAY more work than 98% of the people that post in here as far as news and stuff...

and because i'm a MOD i can't have an opinion or like something over something else...

fine Everything is Equal, ET the Videogame is just as good as Battlefield 3, the graphics are completely equal and in fact ET might even have a slight edge in lighting, and the sounds are crazy similar, the 2 bit mono soundtrack of ET is something that needs to be experienced with some Tritton headphones... let me tell you...

Why don't you like BF3? Do you think MW3 will be better, and why?

Im sure you put in ur work fam, but I dunno I don't like biased posters especially those who are mods... just me....
 6 years ago '04        #285
space
space
 Russ369 said:

Why don't you like BF3? Do you think MW3 will be better, and why?

Im sure you put in ur work fam, but I dunno I don't like biased posters especially those who are mods... just me....
I never said I didn't like BF 3, and I don't think MW 3 will be better, I don't know which one will be better honestly, I just know Based on the past games, COD will have the much better SP Campaign, which is what i'm interested in the most...

So having an opinion is biased? Wtf kind of logic is that?

So if I prefer XBL over PSN or vice versa, then i'm wrong and shouldn't be a MOD? that's some dumb logic...
 6 years ago '08        #286
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Da Ill One said:

you cool with me so i wasnt trying to put you on blast or nothing. however way anybody else thinks of you is how they feel and isnt necessarily how i feel, but i wasnt the only one to notice you kinda sneak diss bf every chance you get. but at the same time you never really answered my question.
 6 years ago '04        #287
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I never said I didn't like BF 3, and I don't think MW 3 will be better, I don't know which one will be better honestly, I just know Based on the past games, COD will have the much better SP Campaign, which is what i'm interested in the most...

So if I prefer XBL over PSN or vice versa, then i'm wrong and shouldn't be a MOD? that's some dumb logic...

[pic - click to view]

It sounds alot worse when you say it like that...

But yeah the campaign (story wise) will be better probably... I wouldn't count out the Singleplayer of BF3 out just yet...

The one thing I do give CoD credit for, is some great storylines... Aside from that, I hate the game... I just don't like how Activision feels the need to milk the consumer and nickle and dime them all the time... Like ive always said, they are still using the same fu*king engine from 2005! 6 years! Minor tweeks don't cut it for me, I expect ALOT more...
 6 years ago '04        #288
space
space
This Metro map is cool but I want that Caspian Border... Just saw theres a private EA server up playing a 64 player match on the Caspian Border... So that means its already in the Beta, they just refuse to let us play it lol
 6 years ago '04        #289
space
space
 el bundy said:
you cool with me so i wasnt trying to put you on blast or nothing. however way anybody else thinks of you is how they feel and isnt necessarily how i feel, but i wasnt the only one to notice you kinda sneak diss bf every chance you get. but at the same time you never really answered my question.
Battlefield extensively? no I never played BF 1 or BF , but i did play BFBC 2 ALOT though... I don't know if they are very different games or not but BFBC 2 is in the BF family so I imagine they aren't VERY different, although they could be different enough from each other, so maybe I am wrong about them...

Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

It sounds alot worse when you say it like that...

But yeah the campaign (story wise) will be better probably... I wouldn't count out the Singleplayer of BF3 out just yet...

The one thing I do give CoD credit for, is some great storylines... Aside from that, I hate the game... I just don't like how Activision feels the need to milk the consumer and nickle and dime them all the time... Like ive always said, they are still using the same fu*king engine from 2005! 6 years! Minor tweeks don't cut it for me, I expect ALOT more...
I agree that Nickle & Diming sh*t is for the birds but Actish*tsion isn't the only company doing that either... and yeah that's my point I think (Based on past games in both series that I have played) COD will be the better "game" SP wise... I like MP but it isn't a HUGE factor to me, I get games for the SP and if the MP is good than it's a bonus, But GREAT Sp and OK (COD games have been fun MP wise) MP will ALWAYS be better than Ehh Sp and Good or Great MP IN MY OPINION as I prefer SP games with good stories... so for my $60 I feel COD will be the better game...

so if that makes me biased or non-MOD like than so be it...but it's impossible to not have a preference at all...
 6 years ago '08        #290
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

im sure you're right. the campaign most likely will be better. but at the same time, these games dont make millions of dollars because of the sp. its the social aspect of mp, whether its a vs mode or co-op, that is their bread-n-butter. thats what you gotta understand about these games and why people feel one is better than the other.
i can go on all day about about the extreme amounts of lag, the incredible amount of hacking, the terrible hit detection, etc that plagues cod mp. ive never experienced any of this in bc2, so that makes me a.ssume these games will be more of the same. not to mention i just like the teamwork aspect gameplay of bf that makes me like it more and makes it more multi-dimentional as opposed to running around mindlessly k!lling people. just my $.02.
 6 years ago '06        #291
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
The beta comes to the PSN store in 2 days.
 6 years ago '04        #292
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
just got my code and downloading now for 360...
 6 years ago '10        #293
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 KSoraci7 said:
The beta comes to the PSN store in 2 days.
stop with the BS

it comes today if you have medal of honor

comes on the 29th if you don't have it
 6 years ago '08        #294
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Smith262 said:
stop with the BS

it comes today if you have medal of honor

comes on the 29th if you don't have it
its not on psn/xbl yet though. you need a code thats emailed to you in order to play it which is what im pretty sure he meant.
 6 years ago '10        #295
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
so was there supposed to be a code in the email?
 6 years ago '06        #296
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 el bundy said:
its not on psn/xbl yet though. you need a code thats emailed to you in order to play it which is what im pretty sure he meant.
It is what I meant....*Logs on PSN, isn't on the store*

funny how the idiot then says it drops on the 29th. Just lettin people know who don't have a code that it will be on the store in 2 days.
 6 years ago '06        #297
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Da Ill One said:
Battlefield extensively? no I never played BF 1 or BF , but i did play BFBC 2 ALOT though... I don't know if they are very different games or not but BFBC 2 is in the BF family so I imagine they aren't VERY different, although they could be different enough from each other, so maybe I am wrong about them...

I agree that Nickle & Diming sh*t is for the birds but Actish*tsion isn't the only company doing that either... and yeah that's my point I think (Based on past games in both series that I have played) COD will be the better "game" SP wise... I like MP but it isn't a HUGE factor to me, I get games for the SP and if the MP is good than it's a bonus, But GREAT Sp and OK (COD games have been fun MP wise) MP will ALWAYS be better than Ehh Sp and Good or Great MP IN MY OPINION as I prefer SP games with good stories... so for my $60 I feel COD will be the better game...

so if that makes me biased or non-MOD like than so be it...but it's impossible to not have a preference at all...

enough

just apologize to BF3 and say it's the best game ever if u wanna keep ur mod status
 6 years ago '08        #298
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 duval88 said:
yeah

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #299
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 duval88 said:
only for xbox there a code

ps3 no code
 6 years ago '10        #300
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Smith262 said:
only for xbox there a code

ps3 no code
so how do us ps3 users get in? wait until it shows up in the store?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy