The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2781
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 erickonasis said:
the other modes are just vehicle wars...you hardly see anyone not in one sh*ts kinda lame. dont even feel like a shooter feels like something else at times.

you got a guys in tank, jeeps and planes or someones sniping on a building 8 stories up. sh*t is ridiculous
If you have a good, well organized team, those vehicles won't be rolling or flying for long. I love blowing vehicles up with C4
 6 years ago '08        #2782
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 erickonasis said:
The maps were fu*king pieces of sh*ts compared to BF3 you must be blind...Had nothing to do with it not having TDM the game just looked and played like sh*t with snipers almost dominating that game.

Like i said i've played all the modes and while i'm not a fan of Rush at all cause that mode just fu*king promotes camping, i do play conquest o BF3 a few times i start playing. Yes its primarily TDM for me but thats because the dam maps are way too big for 12 on 12 for rush.

Now if they had more people in a map i'd play those modes no problem but having to drive a vehicle back and forth constantly thats not what i want in a fu*king shooter. its a SHOOTER not gotdam twisted metal and Ace Combat.

And caspian Border is a fu*king sh*tty a.ss map. Wayyyy to fu*king big for 12 on 12...i refuse to play that map on anything but TDM and even then i'm not a big fan of it. Its basically sit somewhere and camp and pick someone off from a distance type map
Bullsh*t....I'm not gonna spend a 30 mins on one map and we win and damm near everyone on the team has under 10 k!lls...fu*k type of sh*t is that....oh yea but we won ...fu*k outta here
If u read and understood half of what i said u just proved my point thank you!!
 6 years ago '08        #2783
space
space
 Pro337 said:
If you have a good, well organized team, those vehicles won't be rolling or flying for long. I love blowing vehicles up with C4
This times 100
 6 years ago '04        #2784
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
 sasuke-sama313 said:
If u read and understood half of what i said u just proved my point thank you!!
yea that caspian border and Bc2 type maps are wack thats why they made less of them in this game
 12-25-2011, 02:24 PM         #2785
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only time tanks and sh*t become a big problem is when their is 1 mcom left in rush....then they as roll up in al they tanks and just bum rush the mcom and go crazy......

but like dude said best feeling is planting that c4 on a tank and BOOM ---2 k!lls plus destroyed
 6 years ago '11        #2786
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 2238 2238
squad tdm >>>>>>>
 6 years ago '08        #2787
space
space
 erickonasis said:
yea that caspian border and Bc2 type maps are wack thats why they made less of them in this game
Its to please players like u and me with the same game and dice did it.
 6 years ago '07        #2788
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,663 | Props total: 17910 17910
@ complaining bout there being vehicles in a battlefield game.

is this real life?

if you only play TDM on this game youre doing it wrong.
 12-26-2011, 10:30 AM         #2789
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conquest >>

I just been playing TDM since I got this game joined a conquest game by mistake best decision of my life .
 6 years ago '04        #2790
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
vehicles make this sh*t fun i love runnin n*ggaz over in the buggy
 6 years ago '08        #2791
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
hardcore mode has definitely saved this game for me. i was literally 1 frustrating game away from trading this in. but why when i get team k!lled does it count as an actual death? is there a way to boot someone that constantly team k!lls?
 6 years ago '04        #2792
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
 el bundy said:
hardcore mode has definitely saved this game for me. i was literally 1 frustrating game away from trading this in. but why when i get team k!lled does it count as an actual death? is there a way to boot someone that constantly team k!lls?
Thats the only thing that Socom games have always had...dont know why more games havent picked up on that

But trading in ?
 6 years ago '04        #2793
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 el bundy said:
Some servers allow you to !punish or !forgive. Otherwise they will have a TK limit per map.
 6 years ago '08        #2794
space
space
 el bundy said:
I fu*kin HATE hardcore. Especially when the Support Class just sits at the back of the map and continuously launches Mortars the whole damn game .. Otherwise, this games just keeps getting better everytime I play it!
 6 years ago '04        #2795
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Pro337 said:
I fu*kin HATE hardcore. Especially when the Support Class just sits at the back of the map and continuously launches Mortars the whole damn game .. Otherwise, this games just keeps getting better everytime I play it!
Operation get into enemy spawn n pop the mortar lame n get out in less than 10 seconds.
 6 years ago '08        #2796
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Pro337 said:
yea i really hate how they gave the support class so much sh*t. c4, mortars, claymores, ammo box, and silenced lmgs. the cheesiest kit in the game imo.
 6 years ago '05        #2797
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
 Pro337 said:
When im playing hardcore and somebody in my squad is using the mortar while say our team is trying to capture "C" or something and we can't get it. I pull out the USAS-12(with frag rounds), walk over to thim and unload on him. I only use the USAS-12 now when i get pissed and if you looked at my stats you'll know i get pissed a lot when i play with randoms.:)

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-26-2011 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2798
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
all we need now is that Dinosaur Mode

6 years ago '04        #2799
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Pro337 said:

[video - click to view]

:)
 6 years ago '08        #2800
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
Operation get into enemy spawn n pop the mortar lame n get out in less than 10 seconds.
I play Rush only and it is impossible to do that when they are all the way in the back of the map. Because you know that you can only go so far when you are defending the M-Coms sh*t sucks lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago