The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
fu*k man sooooooo many Nooooobs... No one knows how to play the game, they just run and shoot... THIS ISNT COD PPL!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #262
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Not sure if it's just me but I really don't like this beta.

I told people in here not to hype the game up too much i won't be surprised if you are dissapointed...too much hype k!lls alot of things
 6 years ago '04        #263
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I told people in here not to hype the game up too much i won't be surprised if you are dissapointed...too much hype k!lls alot of things
So just cuz one person says he doesn't like it people shouldn't be excited about it? I love the Beta besides the noobs playing it... Once the 64 player Conquest kicks in, then the real fun will be had...
 6 years ago '08        #264
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 PR0TENTIAL said:

Not too sure about that.
i mean i have no problem waiting 2 days but im ready to play this sh*t lol
 6 years ago '05        #265
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
so i got the email, but no code or no beta waiting for me in the store
 09-27-2011, 01:57 PM         #266
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got a PS3 code they wanna trade for my xbox code? been playing it on PC and it's fu*king fire but i wanna play it with my cheap a.ss friends who refuse to buy a computer.

Da Ill One said:
I can't vouch for the console version, gameplay i a.ssume it's identical minus the amount of players but from what i played on the PC version it's by far one of the best online FPS games i have played since BF2, it's just incredible and boat loads of fun, the only game i have played since BF2 that even comes close is maybe bad company 2.

But i have always been a battlefield fan, i like the style of gameplay and the strategy/team work, if you are more into the perk/killstreak sh*t and being a lone wolf im sure COD is more your style, i prefer rocking mother fu*kers in a jet, getting small squads of people and ninja merking mother fu*kers and doing ridiculous sh*t like flying a jet into an enemy base.

I still have some of the best FPS memories with BF2, you and a friend throwing C4 on buggies and driving straight at tanks, jumping out that bi*ch and lighting the tank or group of people up, can't tell you how many people raged from that, BF is juts a series to me where it's pure fun, you don't have to play the game 20 hours a day to be really good at it, it's the perfect game for people who don't have a lot of free time and just wanna jump in a game and have a really good time. Not to say people who play COD don't, that was just never my cup of tea.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-27-2011 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #267
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Da Ill One said:
like uncharted 3.
 6 years ago '04        #268
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Anyone got a PS3 code they wanna trade for my xbox code? been playing it on PC and it's fu*king fire but i wanna play it with my cheap a.ss friends who refuse to buy a computer.

I can't vouch for the console version, gameplay i a.ssume it's identical minus the amount of players but from what i played on the PC version it's by far one of the best online FPS games i have played since BF2, it's just incredible and boat loads of fun, the only game i have played since BF2 that even comes close is maybe bad company 2.

But i have always been a battlefield fan, i like the style of gameplay and the strategy/team work, if you are more into the perk/killstreak sh*t and being a lone wolf im sure COD is more your style, i prefer rocking mother fu*kers in a jet, getting small squads of people and ninja merking mother fu*kers and doing ridiculous sh*t like flying a jet into an enemy base.

I still have some of the best FPS memories with BF2, you and a friend throwing C4 on buggies and driving straight at tanks, jumping out that bi*ch and lighting the tank or group of people up, can't tell you how many people raged from that, BF is juts a series to me where it's pure fun, you don't have to play the game 20 hours a day to be really good at it, it's the perfect game for people who don't have a lot of free time and just wanna jump in a game and have a really good time. Not to say people who play COD don't, that was just never my cup of tea.
Well said... Whats ur Origin tag? I'll add you we'll play (im not a noob so don't worry lol)
 6 years ago '04        #269
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 el bundy said:
like uncharted 3.
Nobody in here has been hyping that up as much as BF 3...and I haven't watched any videos of it myself, so I don't get overhyped...it will be GOTY over BF 3, thats' for sure...
 6 years ago '08        #270
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i got my email, anybody else? im about to get on. 360 by the way
 6 years ago '08        #271
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I'll pay $5 for a 360 code lol
 6 years ago '04        #272
space
space
I dunno about you console pansies, but im super excited about this game... 64 player conquest is gonna be epic...

Only thing I hate and am going to have to get used it is the insane amount of ppl prone camping in the bushes...
 6 years ago '04        #273
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Nobody in here has been hyping that up as much as BF 3...and I haven't watched any videos of it myself, so I don't get overhyped...it will be GOTY over BF 3, thats' for sure...
Maybe on the PS3...
 6 years ago '08        #274
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
wait where do i put in the code?
 6 years ago '08        #275
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Da Ill One said:
i see you low-key trying to diss this game every once in a while, but let me ask you this. have you ever played a bf game online for an extended period of time?
 6 years ago '08        #276
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
the one day i get a boatload of email not one is from EA
 6 years ago '05        #277
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2460 2460
my bro gave me his ps3 code so i will be on that later
 09-27-2011, 02:35 PM         #278
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$10 paypal if someone can hook me up with a code for 360
 6 years ago '08        #279
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
yeahhhh buddy, downloading now.

1%
 6 years ago '04        #280
space
space
 el bundy said:
i see you low-key trying to diss this game every once in a while, but let me ask you this. have you ever played a bf game online for an extended period of time?
I dunno how this cat became a mod... never stays pragmatic always on one side or the other...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy